We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

BelAire Princes are recruiting!

Good morning all,
    My name is Aegdornn (2 n's in game, 1 on the forums. Oops.). I am the second-in-command of the original reddit.com/r/lotro kinship, The BelAire Princes (BAP.) We have been around a very long time, in fact, going through my screenshots I was surprised at some of the dates. In that time we've had a lot of awesome players and people join us and leave us. I have left a few times, our GM has left a few times, and we have gone through a long period of inactivity, starting with our Draigoch Debacle. We have a new, very active leadership staff and the last few weeks have been really exciting. The changes to the game, Helm's Deep xpac, and again playing with friends has made this like a whole new game for a lot of us. If anyone is interested, please send me a message. Also would be down for collaborating with other kinships for server-wide events, instances, raids, whatever!

Here is what BAP are:
    Fun
    Hilarious
    Laid-back
    Eager to help
    A real community, one of people I am glad to call friends.

What we are not:
    Serious
    If this sounds appealing, I welcome you to send me a message in-game, or to any other officer listed in the sidebar. Thank you for reading, let's have some fun in Middle-Earth!
    Last edited by Aegdorn; Dec 10 2013 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Spelling hurrrrrr