We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Over 3 Weeks Waiting on Support Response for Missing TP

I've been dealing with a repeating issue for several months when TP from deed completion isn't received. I think I've successfully navigated 10 tickets or so through the process to get the points I've earned. I had been getting a support response in about 7-10 days. Currently I have multiple tickets from November that I have not received a response for. I'm unaware of any way to check online support status. I'd like to avoid resubmitting the tickets because that would just add to the pile that have to be reviewed; however, I don't know what other options I have at this point. Any input would be appreciated.

Email is not a perfect communication method. Odds are that Turbine sent you an email. Either you gave Turbine a defective email address. Or the email was intercepted and destroyed in transit. I suspect the ticket has been closed at this point.

The other issue is that Turbine will often send you a ticket confirmation email shortly after submission. It is a machine generated form letter. You have to reply to this email to queue your ticket for a human. Since they are form emails, they are more likely to be assigned the "Spam" tag and destroyed by either your ISP or one of the email carriers between Turbine and you. Most spam never gets put in your spam folder.

My suggestion is that you call Turbine on the telephone:
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/contactUs.asp
    when the lines are open. That is what I did to resolve the issue Turbine's web store rejecting my Wells Fargo Visa card. Phone wait time on December 20, 2013 were long. It took me about 20 minutes to get to one their nice humans. I call Turbine on the telephone because I have no patience. I want it fixed NOW not hours or days from now.

Alternatively you could in a second email ticket. Be sure to include the ticket number for the 3 week old ticket. Ask what is going on. No idea how long it takes Turbine to respond to a status inquiry ticket. It would not surprise me if Turbine has 1-2 week turn around on email tickets. Helms Deep launched not long ago.

It is the holiday season. People like me are trying to advantage of some the nifty sales Turbine is running. Having problems and needing to contact Turbine for help. No idea how many people had payment issues like I did. I used up 5-10 minutes of a customer service representative's time to resolve my issue. I added to the hold time for phone support.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    Email is not a perfect communication method. Odds are that Turbine sent you an email. Either you gave Turbine a defective email address. Or the email was intercepted and destroyed in transit. I suspect the ticket has been closed at this point.
    They may have been closed but not because of defective email, and if they were closed I never received notification of the closures.

The other issue is that Turbine will often send you a ticket confirmation email shortly after submission. It is a machine generated form letter. You have to reply to this email to queue your ticket for a human. Since they are form emails, they are more likely to be assigned the "Spam" tag and destroyed by either your ISP or one of the email carriers between Turbine and you. Most spam never gets put in your spam folder.
    I got the confirmation email. I replied to it with the requested information and got the second confirmation email. That is standard for the tickets I've been successful with, but that is where the communication ended for these outstanding tickets. The normal communication goes like this:

I submit a ticket at support.turbine
    I receive the automated email that requests info
    I reply with the requested info
    I receive the automated email that confirms receipt of the info
    -----Wait 7-10 days on average
    I receive email stating that my request is granted and TP has been delivered
    I receive email stating that my ticket is closed

I've done this many times over the past several months totaling approximately 50 emails (10 tickets, 5 emails each) between myself and support that didn't have spam non-delivery issues, but my tickets from November seem to have stalled at the waiting stage.

My suggestion is that you call Turbine on the telephone:
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/contactUs.asp
    when the lines are open. That is what I did to resolve the issue Turbine's web store rejecting my Wells Fargo Visa card. Phone wait time on December 20, 2013 were long. It took me about 20 minutes to get to one their nice humans. I call Turbine on the telephone because I have no patience. I want it fixed NOW not hours or days from now.

Alternatively you could in a second email ticket. Be sure to include the ticket number for the 3 week old ticket. Ask what is going on. No idea how long it takes Turbine to respond to a status inquiry ticket. It would not surprise me if Turbine has 1-2 week turn around on email tickets. Helms Deep launched not long ago.

It is the holiday season. People like me are trying to advantage of some the nifty sales Turbine is running. Having problems and needing to contact Turbine for help. No idea how many people had payment issues like I did. I used up 5-10 minutes of a customer service representative's time to resolve my issue. I added to the hold time for phone support.
    Thanks for the advice. Call or resubmit the tickets it is. After posting I saw the sticky about longer than normal response times currently. I may wait a bit more, but then I'll probably just resubmit the tickets.
    Last edited by haendas; Dec 21 2013 at 10:23 AM.

Thumbs down

Join the club.

I have been waiting for my points for almost a month.

Money has been removed from my bank account, but yet still no points.

Turbine says its not their problem and directs me to ultimate pay. Which I have been waiting for weeks now to get this resolved.