We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Top Players of all time.

Now let me first explain. Im not looking for any newbie players on this list, that just started playing 2 yrs ago when freeps became stupid OP.

Guardian: Valgor/Leng

Champion: Leekae/Blits

Warden: Arrival/Waldir

Hunter: Spifits/Danethor

Mini: Rustican/Minipiggy

Burg: Jetsu/Dodjer

Rk: Radar/Wilandria

Capt: Milnor

LM: None come to mind.

Reaver: Fardochee/Chopsticks

Weaver: Tipere

Warg: Barkh

Defiler: None really stick out

Warleader: BT

Ba: Gutlard

Thats my list. Who's next??

Quote Originally Posted by WABBAJABBA View Post
    Now let me first explain. Im not looking for any newbie players on this list, that just started playing 2 yrs ago when freeps became stupid OP.

Guardian: Leng/Bobadis

Champion: Leekae/Thaluil(Sp)

Warden: Arrival/Cynthri

Hunter: Danethor/Tengrira/Sovreign

Mini: Jaiyne/Dagr

Burg: Jetsu/Nyyx

Capt: Eh no captains in particular stand out before RoI so I guess Milnor.

LM: Garny/Fellrotten

Reaver: Fardochee/Mawz/Gii

Warg: Arctic/Dirtluk

Defiler: UglyMf

Warleader: BT/Ugmog

Ba: Gutlard/Purukhai/Burzumgoth
    Last edited by TackyFailz; Dec 29 2013 at 09:59 AM.
    Kilganon R12 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

Guardian: Lenglamas

Champion: Leekae

Warden: Arrival

Hunter: Danethor/Sovreign

Minstrel: Dagr/Jaiyne

Burglar: Jetsu/Nyyx

Rune-keeper: Radarastiel/Rauva

Captain: Milnor/Darksmoke

Loremaster: Fellrotten

Reaver: Gii/Fardochee

Weaver: can't remember

Defiler: Wyver

Warleader: Burglartarget

Black-arrow: Gutlard/Purukhai

Ngeh
    Why would you post a list with yourself in it? Needed a nice egostroke?

Regardless, this thread will die as we wait for Milnor to start Best of 2013 thread.

I'll attempt to refrain from choosing any SnH for freeps unless there is no other choice
    Guardian - Bobadis/Lenglamas
    Champion - Tarahimal/Webferth
    Warden - Besides me? pshh. (Aspidas/Demilune)
    Hunter - Shilowadan/Wulfhram (SnH I know but too close to rule Shilow out)
    Minstrel - Jaiyne
    Burglar - Jetsu (clear choice in my opinion)
    Runekeeper - Celebraena
    Captain - Milnor (Also clear)
    Loremaster - Garny hands down no doubt

Reaver - Fardochee
    Weaver - Hireah
    Warg - Dirtluk or Arctic
    Defiler - Wyver
    Warleader - Burglartarget
    Blackarrow - Muzshakh
    Last edited by mikejeff; Jan 03 2014 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Amended a few of my choices
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    Why would you post a list with yourself in it? Needed a nice egostroke?

Regardless, this thread will die as we wait for Milnor to start Best of 2013 thread.

Im not looking for any newbie players on this list, that just started playing 2 yrs ago when freeps became stupid OP.
    Nothing like a noob making a rule about "no noobs"

Guardian: Valgor/Estellion

Champion: Wulfhen/Leekae/Keet

Warden: Deathdealer

Hunter: Demonizer, Swifteye

Mini: Lalgo/Ratslayer

Burg: Mirror/Shadoow

Rk: Radar

Capt: Nandir (the fact that none of you know of him speaks to the fact that you are all pretty much noobs)

LM: Eclipso (duh)

Reaver: Maggot

Warg: Malicious

Defiler: Needle

Ba: Darkshot

Let's see now... I would say:

Guardian: WABBAJABBA

Champion: WABBAJABBA

Warden: WABBAJABBA

Hunter: WABBAJABBA

Mini: WABBAJABBA

Burg: WABBAJABBA

Rk: WABBAJABBA

Capt: WABBAJABBA

LM: WABBAJABBA

Reaver: WABBAJABBA

Weaver: WABBAJABBA

Warg: WABBAJABBA

Defiler: WABBAJABBA

Warleader: WABBAJABBA

Ba: WABBAJABBA

Quote Originally Posted by FarFooFaFa View Post
    Capt: Nandir (the fact that none of you know of him speaks to the fact that you are all pretty much noobs)
    I know of him. I stand by mine.

Guardian: Valgor

Champion: Leekae and Wulfy

Warden: Arrival

Hunter:Goold

Mini:far too many great minis- Jaiyne/Dagr/Ratslayer/Minipiggy

Burg: King of the slugz-Mirror!!

Rk: Nymwe

Capt:Jimmycake and Nandir

LM: Eclipso

Reaver: Maggotstew

Weaver: Gobblemoss and Tipere

Warg: Arctic( simply the best) and Basterni( simply the most fun)

Defiler: Needlewich

Warleader: Never seen better Burglartarget

Ba: Tahwod
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by dannypl View Post
    Let's see now... I would say:

Guardian: WABBAJABBA

Champion: WABBAJABBA

Warden: WABBAJABBA

Hunter: WABBAJABBA

Mini: WABBAJABBA

Burg: WABBAJABBA

Rk: WABBAJABBA

Capt: WABBAJABBA

LM: WABBAJABBA

Reaver: WABBAJABBA

Weaver: WABBAJABBA

Warg: WABBAJABBA

Defiler: WABBAJABBA

Warleader: WABBAJABBA

Ba: WABBAJABBA

This like really made my night XD I lol'd
    You don’t like it? Go somewhere else! To another universe, where the rules are simpler.-Feynman.

I know of him, I also stand by my choice.
    Guess I'm just a "noob" who has been playing for 6 years
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mikejeff View Post
    Guess I'm just a "noob"

+1 .

+1 .
    Who are you again? Talking about people being noobs but you've been posting for years anonymously (unless you have stated who you are and I just missed it) I sincerely hope you are the most phenomenal player in the game
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Burglar Mirror

Captain Jimmycake

Champion Leekae

Guardian Erinian

Hunter Goold

Lore-Master Garny

Minstrel Dagr

Rune-Keeper Radar

Warden Arrival

--------------------------

Blackarrow Burzumgoth

Defiler Needlewitch

Reaver Maggotstew

Warleader Burglartarget

Warg Knawbones

Weaver Gobblemoss
    Durrga R13 Hunter /Medwulf R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

Quote Originally Posted by TackyFailz View Post
    Guardian: Leng/Bobadis

Champion: Leekae/Thaluil(Sp)

Warden: Arrival/Cynthri

Hunter: Danethor/Tengrira/Sovreign

Mini: Jaiyne/Dagr

Burg: Jetsu/Nyyx

Capt: Eh no captains in particular stand out before RoI so I guess Milnor.

Reaver: Fardochee/Mawz/Gii

Defiler: UglyMf

Warleader: BT/Ugmog

Ba: Gutlard/Purukhai/Burzumgoth

Great selection, which i totally agree on. Too bad most of those elite players retired and are now playing something else.

Such a great gaming potential waisted....

Chieftain Biohazaard - Rank 12 Defiler Landroval
    Arakys Warhym - Rank 7 Minstrel Landroval

Before creeps were op 2 years ago....

Seems like an excuse that old mediocre players make up in their minds and must repeat to themselves to cover the fact that they've been left in the dust by players that came after them. The game at the era you are mentioning was not balanced, a burglar would pop touch and go and evade absolutely EVERYTHING, Gaurdians were hitting as hard as any main dps class and able to withstand 2x the damage compared to any other class making players like uht,leng or any well geared guard look unbeatable when it was actually the most over powered class throughout 60-75 cap, a rune keeper was hitting epic conclusions for over 10 k on creeps with 6k-8k morale, a captain was easily out healing a creep with revealing mark making the illusion that nandir or jimmycake were great ( I could keep going but it's pointless ). Creeps had 0% incoming healing compared to now where they have more than freeps do, you didn't have corruptions that would stack or any audacity to reduce crowd control which at that level freeps had more than double the amount of crowd control. freeps were able to swap gear throughout combat, Now creeps have UNMITIGATED damage, which means no matter how much a heavy class stacks mit he will take the hit as if he had none. My wart has beaten pretty much every freep since expansion with only 13 audacity, I would say I'd win any 1v1 with full aud on him (other than a well geared yellow captain). Old players mentioned in this thread have returned and gotten their teeth kicked in by random scrubs, blame the rust or lack of understanding changes if you like but truth is...there was only 3 actual good players back then that I remember, sendir, demonizer, Mal ( and no I'm not talking about malagance, those that know who I'm talking about...know who I'm talking about.)

I'll update my list as I remember the players. Also this is called "of all time so I just gotta say that even the ones I'm posting here are not actually the greatest of all time since I've seen for example gaurdians on meneldor orbrandywine that smoke any gaurdian that ever existed here on landroval.

Gaurdian : Lenglamas

Champion : Kilganon ( I would have gone for others that have more survivability but IMO he goes full dps which is more admirable than one that makes it ezmode )

Warden : Quiz ( I'm not sure if you derps even remember the wardens you mention there...I do, they mostly traited tanking for 1v1s they knew would be a challenge )

Hunter : Tengrira ( other hunters traited shooting while moving making fights easier where teng would sit in place and give you the D, he also was a hunter at heart setting traps and steal thing around ambushing people like a true hunter should )

Minstrel : Tacky ( can do the dps better than any other minstrel I've seen along with amazing healing, the only better heals I've seen would be ratslayer, minipied, squillard,,,they just don't do the deeps like he does so that's my choice )

Runekeeper : Celebreana ( was the only all around runekeeper in the moores, strobe/rauva come close...it's not just about who can go through their rotation the smartest while back pedaling, learn to heal noobs...)

Captain : Milnor ( I wish this bastage would pick up the healing like dolmir did but I'll be the first to say Milnor is a far better solo captain. He didn't need to use healing or reveal weakness the way others did and if creeps wouldn't Zerg I'm sure he'd trait red and dunk most of the creeps 1v1 the same way he did last expansion. Kovac and Erwin come close. )

Lore master : Sendir ( old LM that played beast while you were most in diapers. Garny is close second followed by fellrotten )

Reaver : fardochee ( immigrant second, thebaneofmen third )

Weaver : Venemous

Warg : Dirtluk

Defiler : I want to say maybe torque's Defiler or Gourdlash

Warleader : Burglartarget

Black arrow : Barrower or malagances black arrow I can't remember his name

* yeah I named kinmates all over but I'm just being honest from what I see *
    Last edited by sebo2yoface; Jan 02 2014 at 06:38 PM.
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    Before creeps were op 2 years ago....

Seems like an excuse that old mediocre players make up in their minds and must repeat to themselves to cover the fact that they've been left in the dust by players that came after them. The game at the era you are mentioning was not balanced, a burglar would pop touch and go and evade absolutely EVERYTHING, Gaurdians were hitting as hard as any main dps class and able to withstand 2x the damage compared to any other class making players like uht,leng or any well geared guard look unbeatable when it was actually the most over powered class throughout 60-75 cap, a rune keeper was hitting epic conclusions for over 10 k on creeps with 6k-8k morale, a captain was easily out healing a creep with revealing mark making the illusion that nandir or jimmycake were great ( I could keep going but it's pointless ). Creeps had 0% incoming healing compared to now where they have more than freeps do, you didn't have corruptions that would stack or any audacity to reduce crowd control which at that level freeps had more than double the amount of crowd control. freeps were able to swap gear throughout combat, Now creeps have UNMITIGATED damage, which means no matter how much a heavy class stacks mit he will take the hit as if he had none. My wart has beaten pretty much every freep since expansion with only 13 audacity, I would say I'd win any 1v1 with full aud on him (other than a well geared yellow captain). Old players mentioned in this thread have returned and gotten their teeth kicked in by random scrubs, blame the rust or lack of understanding changes if you like but truth is...there was only 3 actual good players back then that I remember, sendir, demonizer, Mal ( and no I'm not talking about malagance, those that know who I'm talking about...know who I'm talking about.)

I'll update my list as I remember the players. Also this is called "of all time so I just gotta say that even the ones I'm posting here are not actually the greatest of all time since I've seen for example gaurdians on meneldor orbrandywine that smoke any gaurdian that ever existed here on landroval.

Gaurdian : Lenglamas

Champion : Kilganon ( I would have gone for others that have more survivability but IMO he goes full dps which is more admirable than one that makes it ezmode )

Warden : Quiz ( I'm not sure if you derps even remember the wardens you mention there...I do, they mostly traited tanking for 1v1s they knew would be a challenge )

Hunter : Tengrira ( other hunters traited shooting while moving making fights easier where teng would sit in place and give you the D, he also was a hunter at heart setting traps and steal thing around ambushing people like a true hunter should )

Minstrel : Tacky ( can do the dps better than any other minstrel I've seen along with amazing healing, the only better heals I've seen would be ratslayer, minipied, squillard,,,they just don't do the deeps like he does so that's my choice )

Runekeeper : Celebreana ( was the only all around runekeeper in the moores, strobe/rauva come close...it's not just about who can go through their rotation the smartest while back pedaling, learn to heal noobs...)

Captain : Milnor ( I wish this bastage would pick up the healing like dolmir did but I'll be the first to say Milnor is a far better solo captain. He didn't need to use healing or reveal weakness the way others did and if creeps wouldn't Zerg I'm sure he'd trait red and dunk most of the creeps 1v1 the same way he did last expansion. Kovac and Erwin come close. )

Lore master : Sendir ( old LM that played beast while you were most in diapers. Garny is close second followed by fellrotten )

Reaver : fardochee ( immigrant second, thebaneofmen third )

Weaver : Venemous

Warg : ~ this one is tough....Arctic was great but lost it, Torqueo is good though and nymerica is good but I'd put him in top 4th...there's I think 2 more I'm not remembering

Defiler : I want to say maybe torque's Defiler or Gourdlash

Warleader : Burglartarget

Black arrow : Barrower or malagances black arrow I can't remember his name

* yeah I named kinmates all over but I'm just being honest from what I see *

Wanting to change my specifications to fit your own. The only reason youd like to do that is...a majority of your kin were unknowns until after the 75 update when freeps starting becoming more OP than ever.

As predictable as the rising tide. But, hey, if you really need to mention most of your kinmates in this thread so people wont forget SNH. I guess we'll allow it. Because most of the ones youve named are far from the best in their respectable classes be it now or then.

You're not very good on your warg either. Weve 1v1ed 3 times and you have yet to win 1.

Being honest??? Try being honest with yourself BUB. Since the update you have been far from even being considered a mediocre burg. You are the prime example of most Landy players, when odds arent in your favo,r you fail miserably and try to make every excuse under the sun. You should change it from Nyyx Mother of all burgs to Nyyyx burg that Nutty keeps owning. LMFAO

Now if you want to make a real list with your specifications lets be real about it.

Mini: Linyara
    Guard: Leng
    Warden:Illydros
    Champ: naug or Baneofmens champ. The name eludes me
    Lm:None really now
    Burg: Nutty
    Rk:Radar
    Capt: Kovac

Thats an actual tally with your #### from above. None of SNH come close to any of those players.

Lern2warg

Now back to the thread and why it was originally created. Feed your ego somewhere. It certainly is no longer on your burg. hue hue hue
    Last edited by WABBAJABBA; Dec 31 2013 at 09:18 AM.

It's been four years since most of mine were on so I've zoned out on the names... C'est la vie. Any old timers feel free to help.

Freeps:

Mini: Ophelia

Champion: Dwarf with a short name who was a really nice guy who could also whup anybody solo even Leek and Luc (saw them spar and he came out well every time). I want to say Blits?

Warden: Stopped playing regularly before the wardens showed up, but I do remember Arrival being dominant

Hunter: So many good ones and so many DFers. Gotta go with the rank... Budhorn

Guardian: Uthredson

RK: I still remember the epic Alphanova crits, but again... I wasn't playing seriously enough when they arrived to have a lot of perspective.

Captain: Ryan (just because he pioneered a lot of what goes on out there still today)

Burglar: Blacksparrow and Mirror were great with the skill edge slightly tipping to Mirror, but they were eventually superseded by ... *drawing a flipping blank*. I mean this guy never left Grams and was probably the most hated Burg ever and I can't remember his name. Little help?

Loremaster: Eclipso. Hands down. One time this guy was at Grams... got a FULL FELLOWSHIP of creeps on him and he ran us all the way to TR without dying and without being disengaged from combat. Probably the most epic thing I've seen out there to this day.

Creeps:

I don't have a lot of experience fighting against creeps so I don't have the ability to truly know who was the best, but a special mention to Gobblemoss the queen of all spiders. I have an affinity of course for all of the Pouncing Pwny's, but the only creep that I know was the best of his/her class was Gobble.
    Adarin Ouest of There and Back Again
    Thradin Stoneshield of Baruk Khazad

Quote Originally Posted by GIR-dog View Post
    Guardian: Valgor

Reaver: Maggotstew

Weaver: Gobblemoss and Tipere

Warg: Arctic( simply the best) and Basterni( simply the most fun)

Defiler: Needlewich

Warleader: Never seen better Burglartarget

Ba: Tahwod
    Do any of these still play? just wondering, trying to reconnect with some old time players.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100000a44e9/signature.png]Akalukz[/charsig]
    "[B]I took a few gold star stickers and put them on my monitor and since then stopped even looking at rating.[/B]" -- [color=yellow] Luc Brandenbuck [/color]

So many names that bring back memories of the fun times...

Anyway, here's mine:

Guardian: Lenglamas

Champion: Leekae/Gil

Warden: Xchantz/Cyn

Hunter: Goold/Wolfhram

Mini: Jaiyne/Minipied/Tacky

Burg: Jetsu/Anodhelm

Rk: Radar/Rauva

Reaver: Petezahut

Weaver: Tipere/Belosh

Warg: Arctic/Dirtluk/Nymerica

Defiler: Sars

Warleader: BurglarTarget

PUPTRIPPZ, former Suicidal Warg Squad

PALAMARK, formerly known as Wargbait

Can't believe I'm doing this...but oh well..
    (To me it doesn't matter when they started playing...if they're good they're good and that's that. Also,in some cases, I'm going to name two or more,depending on the class)

Burg-Nyyx
    Captain-Dolmir and Milnor
    Champion-Shyma and Thaluil
    Guardian-Lenglamas
    Hunter-Tengrira
    LM-Garny
    Minstrel-Tacky and Dagr
    RK-Alphanova, Silencing and Celebreana
    Warden-Arrival

BA-Garny's BA..can't remember the name
    Defiler-Wyver
    Reaver-Fardochee and Dineanddash
    Stalker-Dirtluk
    WL-Grishlar and BT
    Weaver-Hireah

Tacky, Shilo and Garny-best players that I've ever seen on this server. Any class these fools play,they play it close to perfection.
    Foy-best open raid leader,and when I say open raid, I mean really open,not having 10-15 people from kin and the rest pugs.
    Dagr-best open raid player.

Looking at a few of the names that people have put on their lists makes me LOL, because they have no clue about what a good player is,let alone "the best". And another thing: don't even try trolling me about naming mostly WoS and SnH players. Those two kins will go down as the best ever on Landy. Cheers!!!
    Last edited by Treelios; Dec 31 2013 at 12:32 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000021aba8/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Looking at a few of the names that people have put on their lists makes me LOL, because they have no clue about what a good player is,let alone "the best". And another thing: don't even try trolling me about naming mostly WoS and SnH players. Those two kins will go down as the best ever on Landy. Cheers!!!

Only in your mind!!!

Thats an actual tally with your #### from above. None of SNH come close to any of those players.
    Not sure if trolling or stupid, but you named an SnH player on your list of freeps better than any SNH. GG
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by xmorzan View Post
    Not sure if trolling or stupid, but you named an SnH player on your list of freeps better than any SNH. GG

You are correct. +1. But Kovac actually lives up to the bill more so than anyone else in SNH. I was wondering which SNH member would bring it up. I give credit where credit is due.

The funny thing about these lists are, the other SNH members were actually objective about who they put on their lists. As opposed to Nyyx trying to promote the name of a dead kin.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast