We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    What? I miss the good ole days when Burgs could pop FM's on creeps, and LM's could take out half raids of creeps, and a freep was unkillable if he got all the clicky heals from Angmar and Guardians could get enough negate/heal armour to never die, and Hunters could still 1-shot with BH/HS and Champions.. well come to think of it, they were pretty balanced back in the day. Now freeps are all Ezmode, compared to back then.

Quote Originally Posted by WABBAJABBA View Post
    The funny thing about these lists are, the other SNH members were actually objective about who they put on their lists. As opposed to Nyyx trying to promote the name of a dead kin.

Actually, I can't speak for everyone else. But I simply followed your guidelines for who you deemed worthy to be on these lists. See without your parameters you'd betchya mine would be fairly SnH heavy not because I am in SnH or because I know them but because they are generally good players. Now that's not to say that my list under your parameters isn't correct or that I would remove them, but I would have simply added them to the list.

Seeing as how so many players have come and gone to this server and there are only 9 freep classes and 6 creep classes there are bound to be multiple people who stand out throughout the limited options.
    Kilganon R12 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

Cool

As predictable as the rising tide. But, hey, if you really need to mention most of your kinmates in this thread so people wont forget SNH.
    lol its funny your speaking into a mirror, that is the whole reason you made this thread lol, your mentioning your old kinmates that have been left in the dust (blitz, minnypiggy etc.)

Because most of the ones youve named are far from the best in their respectable classes be it now or then.
    lol im sure more than half the active players in the moors will disagree with you. You should just call this thread, "People i like"....your list would make a lot more sense.

You're not very good on your warg either. Weve 1v1ed 3 times and you have yet to win 1.

Being honest??? Try being honest with yourself BUB. Since the update you have been far from even being considered a mediocre burg. You are the prime example of most Landy players, when odds arent in your favo,r you fail miserably and try to make every excuse under the sun. You should change it from Nyyx Mother of all burgs to Nyyyx burg that Nutty keeps owning. LMFAO
    lawl, ive been leagues ahead of all the other burgs for so long now its not even funny. The fact that you have to write something as dumb as this puts a smile on my face cause you yourself dont even believe what you say deep down ( unless you really are that clueless ). Nutty has hipsd from me plenty hah, whyd he give up gambler...is he finally learning? As far as the comment on my warg and you beating me 3x....who are you again? O yea, an anonymous, a nobody who makes claims behind a mask cause once he is revealed then no one will take him seriously. Lol, funny thing is i havent fought anyone this update who i havent beaten.

Now if you want to make a real list with your specifications lets be real about it.

Mini: Linyara
    Guard: Leng
    Warden:Illydros
    Champ: naug or Baneofmens champ. The name eludes me
    Lm:None really now
    Burg: Nutty
    Rk:Radar
    Capt: Kovac

Thats an actual tally with your #### from above. None of SNH come close to any of those players.

Lern2warg

Now back to the thread and why it was originally created. Feed your ego somewhere. It certainly is no longer on your burg. hue hue hue

Lol really gonna put up naugrimir over kilganon? When naug openly admits kilganon is better? Gonna put nutty over nyyx/jetsu when we use to openly challenge nutty and alaster in ooc and theyd decline? Really gonna put illydros up there...the warden i kill every single time 1v1 on my warg with 13 audacity? Lol gonna put linyara up there when you mentioned that all new freeps are ez mode and linyara is a minstrel that showed up after minstrels were able to heal themselves from warspeech ( which by the way, linyara uses more heals in a 1v1 than actual dps skills lol yet i still beat linyara on my warg )? Ill admit radarastriel was good but after 75 cap where creeps got pay to win skills radar was running in the moors with more store bought buffs than anyone else ive ever seen at a constant basis so i lost respect...morale,power,tome of defence, mitigation, finesse buff, damage, and more up 24/7...cmon.

You are correct. +1. But Kovac actually lives up to the bill more so than anyone else in SNH. I was wondering which SNH member would bring it up. I give credit where credit is due.
    Thats cause hes got the blood of a boss in him, kovac is my little brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallagade View Post
    What? I miss the good ole days when Burgs could pop FM's on creeps, and LM's could take out half raids of creeps, and a freep was unkillable if he got all the clicky heals from Angmar and Guardians could get enough negate/heal armour to never die, and Hunters could still 1-shot with BH/HS and Champions.. well come to think of it, they were pretty balanced back in the day. Now freeps are all Ezmode, compared to back then.

Haha nice, looks like i wasnt the only one who remembered 50-65 cap, thnx for reminding me about that gaurd thing LOL, they had gear that would heal them so creeps would actually heal the gaurd for more morale then they would damage it.

This thread is a joke.

Sit back and enjoy the ride, until we retire for good your still no where near us.

I wouldnt usually make comments like this but, screw it...im done trying to play the quiet grown up while all these little mutts run their mouths knowing i can grab the newspaper and smack em down.
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

waits for best of 2013 thread.

Happy New Years Everyone!
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Ok ok ill make one of the 3 lists everyone else here has made that they call "best of best list"

1) The " Ill name old school players cause then ill look like a veteran and super kewl " list
    -------
    Budhorn
    Jimmycake
    Blacksparrow, dodger
    Luc
    Jaiyne
    Karkel
    Grasswalker
    Darkrain
    Tiper
    Maggotstew
    Etc

2) The " i know people in my kin are better but if i mention them ill look like a dbag elitist" list
    /Bobadis

/Thaluil

Arrival/

Durrga

: /Dagr

Radar
    Etc

3) the " people i like " list

Naugrimir
    Wulfrham
    Uglymf
    Minipied
    Tempaks
    Etc

These are all apparently known as best of best threads....just dont let the people know the real naming of this list or you will be listed as an elitist bag of scum and banned from everyones list. Even santa clauses
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.

More agreement than I would have thought. I wont bother with the full list: Best creeps Ive fought were Fardo/Artic/bane, best freeps were Radar/Tacky/Dagr/Milnor.

Better list would be those good on multiple classes or/and on both sides: Shilo/Tacky/Nandir/Nyyx/bane come to mind.

Funny thing about MOST of the people on everyone's list...they were quite. Never really saw them on the Forums/OOC trying to convince people they were good, yet somehow everyone came up with the same names. Seems odd

Edit:
    Forgot Goold he would go on freep list too
    Last edited by Elderas; Dec 31 2013 at 06:50 PM.
    Gaelbo/Hodurs

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    Ok ok ill make one of the 3 lists everyone else here has made that they call "best of best list"

1) The " Ill name old school players cause then ill look like a veteran and super kewl " list
    -------
    Budhorn
    Jimmycake
    Blacksparrow, dodger
    Luc
    Jaiyne
    Karkel
    Grasswalker
    Darkrain
    Tiper
    Maggotstew
    Etc

2) The " i know people in my kin are better but if i mention them ill look like a dbag elitist" list
    /Bobadis

/Thaluil

Arrival/

Durrga

: /Dagr

Radar
    Etc

3) the " people i like " list

Naugrimir
    Wulfrham
    Uglymf
    Minipied
    Tempaks
    Etc

These are all apparently known as best of best threads....just dont let the people know the real naming of this list or you will be listed as an elitist bag of scum and banned from everyones list. Even santa clauses
    Jun you know I love you but you are making yourself look like a douchebag. People are entitled to their opinions on this TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE topic. Quit trying to force yours on everyone. Bobadis, for example is in fact one of the best guards I have ever seen. Who do you think is better? You are being just as bad as the people who say that because we are in SnH we are bad, you are just doing the opposite and saying that all of the best are in SnH.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Lmfao Nyyx is mad.........LMFAO.

I can see Nyyx typing with sweat pouring from his brow as he /she responds. Saying over and over. I know im the best, yes i am i know i am, i dont care what anyone says about me. i know its true. LMFAO

Nyyx<---Hands on hip, pounds chest " meamtoogood"

Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by coridan_2008 View Post
    Do any of these still play? just wondering, trying to reconnect with some old time players.
    I am currently living behind a Wafflehouse and stealing bacon out of their dumpster. I sell Nioba's silk for banjo money.

Basterni
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=orange][B]Basterni (Banjo Stealing Warg)- Axehole - Nioba : [U][COLOR=white]Pouncing Pwny[/COLOR][/U][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=deepskyblue]Quietstorm - Bastarni [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=cyan][FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][SIZE=1]Basterni on Facebook - ([/SIZE][URL="http://www.facebook.com/basterni?v=info"][SIZE=1]Link[/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1])[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1]I only target bast/axe/nioba because he's always RIGHT there![/SIZE][/FONT][I] [SIZE=1]~Arrival[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER]

SnH SnH SnH SnH SnH SnH SnH SnH SnH SnH SnH SnH
    I don't know about Top Players of all time, but I can tell you most definitely qualify for Top Fan for SnH! You do have a lot of contenders though, but December's award is yours imho.
    You don’t like it? Go somewhere else! To another universe, where the rules are simpler.-Feynman.

Quote Originally Posted by coridan_2008 View Post
    Do any of these still play? just wondering, trying to reconnect with some old time players.
    BT still plays, that is about it on my list though. I miss the whole motley lot.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejeff View Post
    Jun you know I love you but you are making yourself look like a douchebag. People are entitled to their opinions on this TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE topic. Quit trying to force yours on everyone. Bobadis, for example is in fact one of the best guards I have ever seen. Who do you think is better? You are being just as bad as the people who say that because we are in SnH we are bad, you are just doing the opposite and saying that all of the best are in SnH.
    I guess i come off more like a D when i drink...its new years eve. I understand its all about opinion. Im having a good laugh out of it all tbh...so yea. Happy 2014 everyone.

:P

Also, i wasnt saying we had all the greatest players in SnH. Look at my list...the other lists i made were just exampls, i was just taking random names and placing em up there
    Last edited by sebo2yoface; Dec 31 2013 at 10:40 PM.

13. Dec 31 2013, 11:24 PM

Guardian: Leng H.M. skywalker

Champion: Legen, finally remembered the name

Warden: Deathdealer

Hunter: Tengrira

Mini: Dagr

Burg: Jetsu H.M. to trinstar, being the highest ranked freep until she gave up the moors.

Rk: Alphanova

Capt: RenamedFD(fardochee pvped on his captain for 1 day and proved he was better than any other captain out there at the time)

LM: Sendir

Reaver: Fardochee H.M. maws

Weaver: Tipere

Warg: Dushur H.M Arctic

Defiler: Karkel

Warleader: BT H.M. Chieff

Ba: Gutlard

This list changes a lot counting players after 65 cap though.
    Last edited by crl13107; Jan 03 2014 at 12:39 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520 a00000006a7cc/signature.png]

Best creep- Maggotstew
    Best versatile freep- Milnor

Best PLAYER of all time... Lenglamas

Quote Originally Posted by crl13107 View Post
    Capt: RenamedFD(fardochee pvped on his captain for 1 day and proved he was better than any other captain out there at the time)
    I actually remember someone making a post the day he did this (maybe in the Good 1v1 thread?). I was pretty new to the moors on my cappy, if I recall, and it was what inspired me to start soloing. Never knew it was Fardochee though. Pretty cool.

As someone said, it's tough trying to limit the best players to one or two. I've put in some pretty solid hours out there on my captain, though my rank may not show it, so I feel somewhat qualified to give an expanded list for the class. It only encompasses regular players from Mirkwood on.

Best group captains: Dolmir, Erowin, and Kovac

Best solo captains: Milnor and Darksmoke

Most well-rounded captain: Kovac

I named Milnor and Darksmoke as the best simply because I'm biased towards solo ability. As I said, I'm familiar with Nandir but didn't see him play enough or know enough about the class to make a qualified judgment. He may belong on one of the lists.

Quote Originally Posted by borges_maze View Post
    I actually remember someone making a post the day he did this (maybe in the Good 1v1 thread?). I was pretty new to the moors on my cappy, if I recall, and it was what inspired me to start soloing. Never knew it was Fardochee though. Pretty cool.

As someone said, it's tough trying to limit the best players to one or two. I've put in some pretty solid hours out there on my captain, though my rank may not show it, so I feel somewhat qualified to give an expanded list for the class. It only encompasses regular players from Mirkwood on.

Best group captains: Dolmir, Erowin, and Kovac

Best solo captains: Milnor and Darksmoke

Most well-rounded captain: Kovac

I named Milnor and Darksmoke as the best simply because I'm biased towards solo ability. As I said, I'm familiar with Nandir but didn't see him play enough or know enough about the class to make a qualified judgment. He may belong on one of the lists.
    Lets not forget about Filomen. He was the best group and solo cappy, until he quit and gave the reins to these youngsters.

Even though I am one of those 'Noobs who started playing less than two years ago in the moors' (Or whatever you said), I've still got my opinion about the folks running around in fancy clothes in the moors kicking eachother's asses in all kinds of ways. This is not a list of the best, this is a list of the folks who have impressed me with something (So, for example I've never seen tarsolo out in the moors but I know he goes there a lot and he can beat me faster than any champ in a spar)
    Guard - Leng
    Champ - Tarsolo (Haven't seen him out much but he can fight well)
    Warden - X.. Ofc.
    Hunter - No idea. Goold's gone.
    mini - Minipieeeeeeed. In heals at least.
    burg - Agadhora (Because seriously, 1v3ing wargs isn't the easiest thing to do)
    RK - Nymwe, no doubt in that
    cappy - Milnor. During this update the only one who can run grams->lugz while having full health and having a craid on. (Kovac lagged out there hehe)
    LM - No idea. There are so few of them out

Reaver - Goold's reaver, Stagul, for sure.
    Weaver - No idea, at all. They die too fast to look at their names (Sorry :'(...)
    Wargy - Nymerica, because you're bold to go out soloing (And because most of the landy wargs exploit nowadays, haven't seen you done that tho)
    Defiler - Hotz? (/cower)
    WL - Tempaks
    BA - No idea. Too many of you out there.

The real thing about lists like this is that most of us will mention those we admire or miss. When I read others list I am reminded that Landy is rich with fine players, in fact too many to ever list. For example, when I chose Mirror as burg, it did not mean that there are no other Burglars now who do not math or even exceed his record now. It simply means that of all the Burgs I have known, he is the player I miss seeing, so my choice for best of "ALL" time.
    Jetsu
    Nyyx
    Anodhelm
    Blacksparrow(master of all that is rum)
    Are all exceptional at their class.
    Budhorn
    Durrga
    Great hunters

Sars, Tempaks, Nymerica, Hotz, Knawbones, Dirtluk, Chilicheese/Vinlassis, the entire Garnival.

When I look at the denizens of the Moors on Landy I see players of all classes on both sides who impress and delight me while PVPing. So making list of those I see as Best of all time is no easy task.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elderas View Post
    Funny thing about MOST of the people on everyone's list...they were quite. Never really saw them on the Forums/OOC trying to convince people they were good, yet somehow everyone came up with the same names. Seems odd
    +1.

-A noob who started PvMPing less than 2 years ago
    [center]LANDROVAL: Anarwald, Hunter - Rank 7 ~ Dwinobald, Burglar - Rank 7
    [color=red]Anoarnakh - Rank 7 - Pouncing Pwny[/color]
    (Retired -- currently playing Real Life)[/center]

My list always excludes people in my kin. What most mention is best as in skill wise but that's not what I found to be the best in the moors.

Burglar: Cleary Blacksparrow. One of few who gather people to do tasks that no one does. Like let me take 6 people out of the raid to take a relic type stuff and always does effective things in the moors( not the best solo but we all know that)

Champion: A champ that just burst into flames this previous update. Saw him fight solo on the server E. Thebaneofmen. Follows target assist good and great at soloing and dps through the roof,

Hunter: People normally forget how the moors go round. Its because of leaders like Goold and Vinlassis who gather freep forces to make people rage log the last few years. These two are definitely make the moors more fun and active when they are on

Warden: Like and old friend of mine that said wardens are like ATTACK HELEICOPPERS and shot not missiles but nuclear Chinese airstrikes on people. This award goes to no one in particular but if I had to choose it would be Arrival. All wardens who used the incoming healing set when it was worth getting and going red line in groups. Following target assit like good people should.

Guardian: For how much I hate to say it and for how ***hole person he can be this clearly goes to lenglamas for being hardest to fight solo and great shieldwaller for his best friend uthredson.

Loremaster: I wish there were more good loremasters that played this year. People will never realize the power of sticky gourd and how effective it is on the battlefield. Loremaster are hard to play. One most dps most important, de buff and keep si up. No one did this better then Garny the lube mister.

Minstrel: What can I say. I told myself I wouldn't name a kin member but this goes out to Ratslayer when he is not complaining about little kid stuff and focus on the task ahead. Only fool who knows how to handle well in 2v12910 battles and dear close friend when he doesn't annoy me. For those who don't know he is pasty white kid about 5.4 tall. But still dunks on morzanx in basketball in which hes 6.2. Pretty embarrassing right.

Runekeeper: BOOM Epic Conclusion One shots me F*** me. Ravua wins this for always joining raids when needed and follow target assist great and great soloer.

Captain: I been playing this game for far to long and I seen many great captains rise and fall but the biggest one who show his stripes was Kovac. It went from a pesky kid wanting me to power level him to the most efficient player I seen. The best part about players like this one is . There always willing to group and always willing to help after we slap him a bunch a times about how team effort is most important. The fact of the matter too is he a beast at soloing and doesn't complain much on his capt at least. To me he was never consider SnH since he was Nyyx(Junio) little brother but he earned that spot.

Reaver: This one is tough because there are many many good reavers. The one that always taught me how to fight was Maws and from a personal perspective he deservers my award but in the end I always thought wounds (garny reaver ) was the best.

Warg: Artic everyone should bow to this warg when you see him on. He redesign the class himself

Blackarrow: Clearly Chillichesse. If it wasn't for this particular BA in the moors , The jesus of the moors . There wouldn't be pvp on landroval. He decides the fights in the moors and I thank him for that. Keep it up and go to rank 15 show SnH you still have spark left.

Warleader: We are know its burglartarget. Funny thing is when he was rank 6 I always thought he would target me first because I was a burglar . I was only 14 at the time but in the end he turned out ot be the best.

Weaver: He is in my bio and the hardest creature to kill in the moors SOLO. At one point of time he had me at a 0-100 loss. This award goes to the might hireah. I brag about him to any spider that THINKS he is good. This spider is in the class of its own.

Deflier: Theres always debate on whos good and whos bad but uglymf stuck on his defiler through all updates and tried. I understand at times hes crank and upset and used to be a hardcore starhugger but in the end he was a good healer and help saved greenies. My props goes to a defiler on E Gourdspammer . This defiler beat Jetsu with no heals and spam gourds for the win.

Its not always the most skill that makes the best but who makes the moors the best. I know if I stand at gta on jetsu fishing I would not get attack by creeps. Why? Because everyone deserves a respectable award for realizing what fun is about.
    FEAR IS NOT REAL Jetsu RANK 12 SnH *

Quote Originally Posted by Shane412 View Post
    My list always excludes people in my kin. What most mention is best as in skill wise but that's not what I found to be the best in the moors.

Burglar: Cleary Blacksparrow. One of few who gather people to do tasks that no one does. Like let me take 6 people out of the raid to take a relic type stuff and always does effective things in the moors( not the best solo but we all know that)

Champion: A champ that just burst into flames this previous update. Saw him fight solo on the server E. Thebaneofmen. Follows target assist good and great at soloing and dps through the roof,

Hunter: People normally forget how the moors go round. Its because of leaders like Goold and Vinlassis who gather freep forces to make people rage log the last few years. These two are definitely make the moors more fun and active when they are on

Warden: Like and old friend of mine that said wardens are like ATTACK HELEICOPPERS and shot not missiles but nuclear Chinese airstrikes on people. This award goes to no one in particular but if I had to choose it would be Arrival. All wardens who used the incoming healing set when it was worth getting and going red line in groups. Following target assit like good people should.

Guardian: For how much I hate to say it and for how ***hole person he can be this clearly goes to lenglamas for being hardest to fight solo and great shieldwaller for his best friend uthredson.

Loremaster: I wish there were more good loremasters that played this year. People will never realize the power of sticky gourd and how effective it is on the battlefield. Loremaster are hard to play. One most dps most important, de buff and keep si up. No one did this better then Garny the lube mister.

Minstrel: What can I say. I told myself I wouldn't name a kin member but this goes out to Ratslayer when he is not complaining about little kid stuff and focus on the task ahead. Only fool who knows how to handle well in 2v12910 battles and dear close friend when he doesn't annoy me. For those who don't know he is pasty white kid about 5.4 tall. But still dunks on morzanx in basketball in which hes 6.2. Pretty embarrassing right.

Runekeeper: BOOM Epic Conclusion One shots me F*** me. Ravua wins this for always joining raids when needed and follow target assist great and great soloer.

Captain: I been playing this game for far to long and I seen many great captains rise and fall but the biggest one who show his stripes was Kovac. It went from a pesky kid wanting me to power level him to the most efficient player I seen. The best part about players like this one is . There always willing to group and always willing to help after we slap him a bunch a times about how team effort is most important. The fact of the matter too is he a beast at soloing and doesn't complain much on his capt at least. To me he was never consider SnH since he was Nyyx(Junio) little brother but he earned that spot.

Reaver: This one is tough because there are many many good reavers. The one that always taught me how to fight was Maws and from a personal perspective he deservers my award but in the end I always thought wounds (garny reaver ) was the best.

Warg: Artic everyone should bow to this warg when you see him on. He redesign the class himself

Blackarrow: Clearly Chillichesse. If it wasn't for this particular BA in the moors , The jesus of the moors . There wouldn't be pvp on landroval. He decides the fights in the moors and I thank him for that. Keep it up and go to rank 15 show SnH you still have spark left.

Warleader: We are know its burglartarget. Funny thing is when he was rank 6 I always thought he would target me first because I was a burglar . I was only 14 at the time but in the end he turned out ot be the best.

Weaver: He is in my bio and the hardest creature to kill in the moors SOLO. At one point of time he had me at a 0-100 loss. This award goes to the might hireah. I brag about him to any spider that THINKS he is good. This spider is in the class of its own.

Deflier: Theres always debate on whos good and whos bad but uglymf stuck on his defiler through all updates and tried. I understand at times hes crank and upset and used to be a hardcore starhugger but in the end he was a good healer and help saved greenies. My props goes to a defiler on E Gourdspammer . This defiler beat Jetsu with no heals and spam gourds for the win.

Its not always the most skill that makes the best but who makes the moors the best. I know if I stand at gta on jetsu fishing I would not get attack by creeps. Why? Because everyone deserves a respectable award for realizing what fun is about.
    +1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reaver: Maggotstew, thanks for sticking with the Moors as long as you did to keep us all interested and coming back day after day!

Weaver: Venomous

Warg: Charrk - you are the BEST!

Defiler: Rotmakr, Wyver, Boom, Sars, OAKRATH, Bio, Karkel

Warleader: Ulakai, Warluk, Jaru

BA: Tah, you are the very best target assist, Ebola, Unborn and Akbashbash! Also Grizlark

Guardian: Warsong (there will never be another opponent like him, for a ton of reasons).

Champion: Blits not because he is a Champ (I don't like the class) but because if he had a group of Freeps out the Creeps were sure to have a good fight.

Warden: Arrival

Hunter: I am so sorry I cannot remember any of the old timer names, there are a few. They date back to when Hunters could use Desperate Flight, a skill that

the Creeps did not like but would love to force the Hunters to use in order to thin the Freep groups.

Mini: Essence, I want to say Avarice but I think that is wrong, Minipiggy, Dagr, Jaiyne, sheesh too many good mini's to mention

Burg: Hands down Mirror

Rk: ANADEN, Wilandria, Radar, Father D, ANADEN!!!

Capt: Flagel, Ryan

LM: Who was the leader of the Aussie guild, I cannot remember his name?

Karathyn, you too, along with your many partners, good fights!

/salute to all the Agony members that have come and gone.

Warsong and Essence....what a duo! Nonstop fights when they were out. Thanks Warsong wherever you are for your playstyle and leadership!

To Naughtydog, Ubu, Dredd, Animals, Karnavor, Bast, Pouncival (you have hung around for so long), Cheif, Daisy, Corndog, Gahroul, Tailmange, Wargs, Made, Foy,

Utredson, Shadowclan, Pouncing Pwnys, I feel bad that I have forgotten too many of the names.

Special thanks to the Aussie's who would come to flip the map in the middle of our night so long ago!

I haven't been around for a long time now (probably 2 yrs now) but I DO know that if your Creep never had to zone into the Moors thru a scrying stone located Freepside you have missed the best of times in the Moors on Landroval!!!

I think these threads are like asking someone who is the best Rock and Roll band. It's hard to choose but we all have favorites for one reason or another.

Happy New Year everyone!
    [Color=yellow] ~Hacked, Blackarrow designed by Turbine with the dartboard philosophy and proud member of Mongers[/color]

Guardian: Leng

Champion: Blits

Warden: Waldir

Hunter: Spifits

Mini: Minipiggy

Rk: Wilandria

Reaver: Chopsticks

The only reason youd like to do that is...a majority of your kin were unknowns until after the 75 update when freeps starting becoming more OP than ever.

As predictable as the rising tide. But, hey, if you really need to mention most of your kinmates in this thread so people wont forget SNH.

Now back to the thread and why it was originally created. Feed your ego somewhere. It certainly is no longer on your burg. hue hue hue
    Yells at someone for naming 4 kinmates, names 7 of his and claims he can 1v1 people without giving his name.... We are looking at 1 bad ### player right here.

Also claims name people so they are not forgotten....did you even look at your own list lol?
    Last edited by crl13107; Jan 01 2014 at 08:19 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520 a00000006a7cc/signature.png]

Quote Originally Posted by crl13107 View Post
    Yells at someone for naming 4 kinmates, names 7 of his and claims he can 1v1 people without giving his name.... We are looking at 1 bad ### player right here.

Also claims name people so they are not forgotten....did you even look at your own list lol?
    If i was actually in any of these people kins your statement would make sense. Keep guessing though.

Quote Originally Posted by FarFooFaFa View Post
    Nothing like a noob making a rule about "no noobs"

Guardian: Valgor/Estellion

Champion: Wulfhen/Leekae/Keet

Warden: Deathdealer

Hunter: Demonizer, Swifteye

Mini: Lalgo/Ratslayer

Burg: Mirror/Shadoow

Rk: Radar

Capt: Nandir (the fact that none of you know of him speaks to the fact that you are all pretty much noobs)

LM: Eclipso (duh)

Reaver: Maggot

Weaver: Tipere

Warg: Malicious

Defiler: Needle

Warleader: BT

Ba: Darkshot
    I approve of this list cuz I'm on it! <3

- Needle

Also, there is Boomshockalaca, Sars, and lots of other good Defilers!
    (Signature removed by Turbine as the Needlewitch YouTube channel was clearly too awesome)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast