We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

connection failed , server full

Does anyone else have this problem?

yep, about 30 minutes now

I'm in now, keep trying?

Confirmed. Issue continues.

http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...+9+8+7+6+4+3+1

Login needs reboot.

still not letting me in.

Angry Error Still persisting

22:05 South African time - and I can't get in..... This is getting to regular if you ask me......

Back in !!! :)

Seems to be up again!

Not a good way to start 2014.... Still bombing out looking for a Logon server. If it does work for some people then Maybe someone has a capacity issue on their servers.....

Yup, same problem for me too. Connection failed, server is full. :-( Come on, folks -- it's a holiday! Want to relax and play some LOTRO :-P

EDIT Also, happy 2014 everyone!

server full?

I was playing when i all of a sudden got disconnected from the server and now i can't log in again:-( are they doing anything about it? would be nice to log on again and play:-) i've been unable to connect for about 45 min now! happy new one!

Red face Seems to be back up

Ok - Just managed to log in again..... Lets see how long this lasts for.....

i cant get in right now, same error, 22:42 gmt

May the light of the star of Earendil be with you.

This is the third time this has happened to me (each time I've been eventually able to login after about 5 attempts) - I hope that this sort of thing is covered by the year of fixes that 2014 is purported to be.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Now its 3 hours I cant get into server since first atempt.
    Is it happy new year wellcome from Turbine And WB?

I just got in after about seven attempts. I'm guessing it's exactly what it says it is: the server is at capacity. I was on earlier today and went to the crafting hall in bree. I could hardly click the NPCs because there were so many people. And of course, New Year's is maybe the only day that everyone in the computerized world has the day off and sits around doing nothing and playing video games.

Angry

Same problem here.

lotro´s death ?

It is not possible to connect

It is not possible to connect and when it connects several times are disconnected during the day from yesterday

This is BS - a lifetime VIP membership and I cant play cause of the freebie for public? Isn't there supposed to be like a reserved slots for VIP logins?

Same issue right now. I thought a lot of people left the Evernight server. How can it be full?
    Roufio (MNS) / Mercenario (WRD) / Roufneck (CHM)

"There's no such thing as overkill, just ensured victory."

Also having trouble logging in here, I was online no more than an hour ago, I went afk for a bit and came back to see the game had closed and I couldn't get back on. Hopefully the problem gets resolved soon.

this issue is not due to the server being full, I suspect .. because I cannot even get authenticated.

when the server is full, it usually goes through the 1-20 trys to connect.

Thus a VIP status is not in question.

It is always best to let the people at Turbine know directly there may be an issue by using the "submit a bug" tab in the forums or "submitting a ticket", if it is a technical issue.
    They don't keep an eye on our chatter, via the forum, to see we are having trouble.

Have a great New Year everyone.

Ravn
    When in Danger, When in Doubt, Run in Circles, Scream & Shout

Day no2 still can't connect nice.....;s

Happyhippie

I have the same problem ....Have tried for over an hour to get back on line ! Sorry to be a moan but what the heck are we paying a subscription for ????

Our server is the only one that cannot connect that happens it did they spoil again them of always or that? Please that happen to connect it

Same here , unable to conncet since yesterday , i tried in another servers without problem , so i assume is a problem of our server only , im dissapoint that turbine havent said nothing about this yet ...