Hello everyone,

Since the release of Helms Deep there has been a lot of talk about the "end" of LotrO, and how the current end-game is a complete farce, and at the moment neither freep nor creep are happy with the state of the Moors.

I propose something a little "radical" - I have decided to re-roll a new LM, and I plan to level her simply to level 50 and then purchase a lovely xp disabler from the store. Everyone always reminisces about the old SoA days and how much better the game was back then (I know obviously we won't be able to get back SoA PVP - but why not PvE?), I was never around when the cap was lv50 and I think it will be an experience to see it properly "On Level". Since they have no intention to scale rift (which hopefully they won't in the future!). I propose creating a kin with simply lv 50 old & new players - and everyone is welcome to join, and perhaps we can recreate some of that SoA magic that has long since been lost?

If anyone is interested, send me a message/tell in game or reply to this forum post! Hopefully there is enough interest that we will be able to get enough players to run Rift with 12 x Lv50's!

Laurraa.