We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Finding chat tab settings

I'm just starting to get my feet - er, fingers - wet with LUA.

I'm finding the LOTRO Lua documentation a bit sparse, and I've not been able to find where the user's chattab settings are stored - specifically, the text colors that the user has associated with each channel.

Can someone point me to the spot for that... and, if such a thing exists, a more comprehensive list of data fields than that given in the "Helm's Deep Lua API Documentation" post?

Many thanks!

Unfortunately what you are looking for is not entirely possible with Lua. You can read from the chat channels with the API, but it doesn't give you access to things such as the game settings. It is possible to make a plugin with its own chat window and customised colour settings for each channel - but as you're unable to post from the plugin, it would be a bit pointless. Most plugins use the chat API for reading things such as quest updates, or combat logs, to do something else within the plugin.
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins
    Kinship Revamp Proposal