We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Legendary Items

Legendary Items

Hello!
    About a week ago I completed Vol.2 Chapter 9 which would then lead me onto chapter 10 where I would learn how to use legendary items and such but the problem is, I accidentally trashed the legendary items I received from the quest because I didn't know I needed them until afterwards. I cannot complete the quest now and I was wondering if you could help me. It would also be helpful if you made some kind of restriction on the first legendary items we receive so we don't accidentally lose them like I did.
    Thank you!

Would getting another LI (any item within your level) and equiping and levelling that one work? Or do you need the quest related item?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001a3e91/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    I GOT MILK.

Quote Originally Posted by HomingEagle View Post
    Would getting another LI (any item within your level) and equiping and levelling that one work? Or do you need the quest related item?
    No, I tried and it won't work, I need the one I got specifically from the quest to have any access to legendary items which I stupidly lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Llewella View Post
    No, I tried and it won't work, I need the one I got specifically from the quest to have any access to legendary items which I stupidly lost.
    You will have to put in a ticket to the Game Masters while playing the game. Hopefully you are using a VIP or Premium account during the support period after buying something with dollars. Otherwise, you do not have access to Game Master support.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    You will have to put in a ticket to the Game Masters while playing the game. Hopefully you are using a VIP or Premium account during the support period after buying something with dollars. Otherwise, you do not have access to Game Master support.
    What's Game Master support? I upgraded to VIP about a month ago

Quote Originally Posted by Llewella View Post
    What's Game Master support? I upgraded to VIP about a month ago
    When you are playing the game. Do the following:
    1) Hit <ESC> (escape)
    2) The very first button at the top is Help. Push that Button
    3) At the Bottom - second button from the left is New Ticket. Push that Button
    4) Select Game Play - Quests

Fill out the ticket and submit it to the Game Master group. When you fill out the ticket be a complete in your information as you can be. They can't read minds. There are lots of quests. I would something like I destroyed my quest legendary weapon that I got in Epic Volume 2, Book 1, Chapter whatever it is. I can't advance any farther on my Epic quests without that quest weapon. May have a replacement weapon. Please?

Depending on how busy they are it may take a while for a Game Master to contact you.

Personally, I feel that the legendary item system tutorial that is part of Volume 2, Book 1 was not well thought out. I suppose Turbine could make this legendary weapon not destroyable until after Book 1 is done. I have no idea how easy it would be to make this kind of change. Nor do I have any idea what unexpected side effects it might have.

It never ceases to amaze me to see how customers abuse and creatively use the software I write for a living in ways I never thought any one could or would do. Unlike humans, software does not deal well with unexpected surprises. Humans are remarkably adaptable to something new and different.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.