We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Bah.

Bah.

Two QK burgs can't do Dannenglor skraid boss. The limrafns aggro on you whether or not you hit them
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Have you tried having one Burg kite the spirits around while the other takes care of the boss?

Are talking about an actual raid (12 person instance and on level). And are you talking about two burgs not being able to duo that?
    If you are then i'm glad, because that should not be done... Or at the very least not easy.

However if you are referring to a duo or 3-man skirm then, perhaps you should rethink the tactics. I've never had an issue with them but if you hit them they aren't fun.

but, suggestions. Have soldiers tank them. While you dps the boss.
    Make sure you aren't using the limit AoE's we have. Including debuffs.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001a3e91/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    I GOT MILK.

I'm talking about the 12-man skirm raid. We got up to the final boss (though died a few times from flames reflect until we hit on a strategy of yellow CJ, kite, yellow CJ, kite...)

We brought a yellow cappy in to hold aggro and then it was a cakewalk.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

This is so wrong. Why is it possible for this to happen?
    Ok, its only a skirm... But any content that is rated for 12people, and 2-3 can do this... With out dedicated healers/tanks. Its not right.

I understand things to be under manned. But that image for a raid should be - 10,9 even 8 heck even 6 but that's a big difference from 2-3.

however, I commend you on the accomplishment.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001a3e91/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    I GOT MILK.