We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Weaver vs Lore Master

Is impossible challenge a lore master....he alwais and tell alwais resist all attac and stun. Have you the same problem?

Not really, I throw on toxic carapace and watch him kill himself. Simple fact of the matter is that I have over 40k health and I'm spitting stuff at him while he's attacking. He has 15k health and even with the highest tactical mitigation possible he's not living through 40k worth of damage without aide.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/UncrownedPrince91"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FFFF"]I Have a YouTube Channel and... it kinda sucks but visit anyway to make me feel nice :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by hiddenfate View Post
    Not really, I throw on toxic carapace and watch him kill himself. Simple fact of the matter is that I have over 40k health and I'm spitting stuff at him while he's attacking. He has 15k health and even with the highest tactical mitigation possible he's not living through 40k worth of damage without aide.

Yes you right...but if the freep stop attac..is the end for the weaver ://

Quote Originally Posted by LordMEDIACOM View Post
    Yes you right...but if the freep stop attac..is the end for the weaver ://
    Or just use the skills which will deal c.16k damage and barely reflect 4k back. Not that there's a problem there, of course...

You seem to forget the DoTs that often tick for 2k per pulse, at least for me
    Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by Jousimies View Post
    You seem to forget the DoTs that often tick for 2k per pulse, at least for me
    This and you know, the fact that they have a self-heal that easily trumps any dps a weaver can do.

LM losing to a weaver is the same as just about every other creep v freep matchup: either the LM losing is bad, or they're holding back.

My take on the subject

In order for a spider to even come close to killing a Lm (a good lm) He would have to be really good with interrupts. Usually not possible to get a Lm stunned if the Lm knows left from right. With a skill like SI if your not using it every battle your not gonna last long. Than we factor in the little skill called Water Lore. Probably one of the most OP heals in the game atm, IMO of coarse. Even with your reflect up your still not gonna get past 2-3 stacks of WL. I almost feel bad when i use it these days. And as far as the LM you are fighting having 15k morale....well than you are obviously not fighting a pro. I dont consider myself a pro by any means, but i never enter the moors with less than 18k. Its very easy to get 20k even while still keeping over 20% crit. I dont really know where im going with this besides the point that i honestly dont belive a spider can beat a LM solo. Again were not talking about a greenie here. I could see that happening but anyone R6 or above just wont go down to a solo creep.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c536b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Easy to get 20k morale, yes if you have access to a guilded jeweller or have one yourself. Else it takes a bunch of time to get a guilded jeweller and than even more time to actually get the crafted gear. I personally didnt find the time to get all that crafted gear, so I run with 17-18k morale.
    LMs with 15k morale just didn't farm the morale gear in PvE, that's all.

Back to the point, I think the only real chance to beat a LM as a spider is if you use reflect right before the LM wants to use lightning storm on you and he crits on all the strikes. Ofc a good LM doesn't use that skill against a spider, DoTs are reflect-safe, and pretty much garantee a win.
    ~Dwarrowdelf (Bomb Squad)~
    Freeps: Vulcwen (R8 LM), Vulciel (lvl 100 RK), and some lower level alts.. Creep: Shadowweb (R6 spider)
    My ideas on how LM should be: [url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?543323-LM-revamp-reconsidered]LM Revamp reconsidered[/url]

Spider not viable 1v1 atm, if the freep isnt extra noob or (and) gimping himself-
    you're not going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by hanedizzle View Post
    In order for a spider to even come close to killing a Lm (a good lm) He would have to be really good with interrupts. Usually not possible to get a Lm stunned if the Lm knows left from right. With a skill like SI if your not using it every battle your not gonna last long. Than we factor in the little skill called Water Lore. Probably one of the most OP heals in the game atm, IMO of coarse. Even with your reflect up your still not gonna get past 2-3 stacks of WL. I almost feel bad when i use it these days. And as far as the LM you are fighting having 15k morale....well than you are obviously not fighting a pro. I dont consider myself a pro by any means, but i never enter the moors with less than 18k. Its very easy to get 20k even while still keeping over 20% crit. I dont really know where im going with this besides the point that i honestly dont belive a spider can beat a LM solo. Again were not talking about a greenie here. I could see that happening but anyone R6 or above just wont go down to a solo creep.
    You dont need 18k to be good on Lm in the moors, ive heard this a million times and its way off base.

Secondly any Lm who loses to a spider now should probably just delete
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

See the post directly above ^

The most accurate 2 sentences in this thread. Weavers are in a tough spot right now.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

I just want a State Immunity skill called Cozy Cocoon. Then I'd be fine.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000303f38/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]