We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Bullroar DL without PMB?

Hello all, I was looking around the forums for quite a while for a link to the bullroar client download with out the use of Pando Media Booster. The only link i found clearly stated that the download included PMB. Due to the recent posts about not using PMB i really dont want to download this version. My question would be, is there a link that does not use PMB anywhere? Thanks in advance for any replies, and of coarse happy hunting!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c536b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

There is currently no way to download Bullroarer if you don't already have it on your computer. Turbine said they will work on it for the future, but for now it is not possible.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN: Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10 + alts CRICKHOLLOW: Moochy, 21 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by hanedizzle View Post
    Hello all, I was looking around the forums for quite a while for a link to the bullroar client download with out the use of Pando Media Booster. The only link i found clearly stated that the download included PMB. Due to the recent posts about not using PMB i really dont want to download this version. My question would be, is there a link that does not use PMB anywhere? Thanks in advance for any replies, and of coarse happy hunting!
    You will have to wait a bit. Turbine will say when it comes back up.
    Happy to be here :D!