We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where do i download the BR client?

someone link me where to download BR client plz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000006c271/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You cannot. You have to wait for a new installer to be built that doesnt use Pando Media Booster. I am sorry you shall have to wait. Remember to stop by the Livestream at twitch.tv/lotrostream tomorrow to enjoy the fun. Maybe get to ask some Devs questions. Who knows!
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

ok thx for leting me know
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000006c271/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hey, did you hear the one about the game development company that held an open beta, but didn't offer a way to download the beta client?

No?

Yeah, me either...

Until now.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Kehleyr is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Elflord410 View Post
    Hey, did you hear the one about the game development company that held an open beta, but didn't offer a way to download the beta client?

No?

Yeah, me either...

Until now.
    To be fair, this isn't a Beta. This is a Preview. They are different.

However, that doesn't make not having an installer less painful. We apologize for this. Pando kind of forced our hand on that one.

We want to assure that our new tech is working smoothly before releasing it to live, and we wanted to get U13 content in front of our players in a timely manner. Unfortunately these two things didn't quite line up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kehleyr View Post
    To be fair, this isn't a Beta. This is a Preview. They are different.

However, that doesn't make not having an installer less painful. We apologize for this. Pando kind of forced our hand on that one.

We want to assure that our new tech is working smoothly before releasing it to live, and we wanted to get U13 content in front of our players in a timely manner. Unfortunately these two things didn't quite line up.
    So there wont be a Client for U13 Preview? Sapience mentioned there will one after U13 Preview started.

Anyone has a Client hosted anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by CM-Amenophis View Post
    So there wont be a Client for U13 Preview? Sapience mentioned there will one after U13 Preview started.

Anyone has a Client hosted anywhere?
    At this time, we do not have an ETA for a Bullroarer installer. Hopefully we will have one before this Preview ends, but we cannot promise anything.

If there is a client hosted out there currently, it is not sanctioned by Turbine and we strongly advise against using it.

Reinstalling Bullroarer client

I was part of the Helm's Deep beta, and I assume I should still have access to Bullroarer to test update 13. But I can't remember how I downloaded it the last time, and I have a new computer now so I'm Bullroarer-less. Is there any way I can get a new download link?
    Landroval: Ardgytha/Cap - Burnet/Guard - Fernwithy/Burg - Maethanir/Hunt
    Elendilmir: Mithildir/Guard - Finnur/Champ - Sweetbriar/Hunt

9. Mar 14 2014, 01:14 PM

Hero Of the Small Folk 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ardgytha View Post
    I was part of the Helm's Deep beta, and I assume I should still have access to Bullroarer to test update 13. But I can't remember how I downloaded it the last time, and I have a new computer now so I'm Bullroarer-less. Is there any way I can get a new download link?
    As stated above there is no download link right now... a new installer is hopefully coming soon.

Maybe there could be a Way via Steam?! Without client it's not easy to test. ^^

Question My friend can't install Bullroarer, can he download it with Happy Cloud yet?

As what the title says, my friend had the beta key, but it didn't seem to work..
    Also, now I read that Bullroarer is 'public' so there's no key required. Or is it..?
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...3+92+54+41+4+3
    Above is proof that it's public.

Anyway, can my friend still join without key?
    And where does he download the client?
    Start customizing your vital here! PvMP could use some love!
    Join the discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SlopranoDark View Post
    As what the title says, my friend had the beta key, but it didn't seem to work..
    Also, now I read that Bullroarer is 'public' so there's no key required. Or is it..?

Nearly the only time one needs a key is if an actual expansion is being tested. Currently it is open to all players with an active account.

The installer however is another matter. The issue with Pando has left them with an inability to distribute the beta client until they finish their Akamai implementation is complete. Hopefully they can squeeze at least some of the changes DDO is making in response to player concerns in before it goes live to either LotrO or Bullroarer.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by SlopranoDark View Post

If you dont already have the client you cant currently download a new one till they release a non-pando bullroarer client, which MAY be before this preview ends but not likely.

If you have a large enough flash drive you could do the following:

1. Copy the Bullroarer client folder and its contents from your computer to the flash drive.
    2. Bring the flash drive to your friend and copy the folder and its contents to his computer.
    3. Open the Bullroarer client folder on your friends hard drive using Windows Explorer.
    4. Run TurbineRegisterGDF.exe
    5. Create a shortcut to TurbineInvoker.exe and put it wherever they like to keep shortcuts to games.
    6. Double click the shortcut to start the game.

Please.... need that client.... cant stand it any further.... please
    Second Marshall Maywyn Eorthas of Rohan - Captain - Rank 13

Tyrant Gate, Son of Krithmog - Stalker - Rank 15

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nonamebrand View Post
    If you have a large enough flash drive you could do the following:

1. Copy the Bullroarer client folder and its contents from your computer to the flash drive.
    2. Bring the flash drive to your friend and copy the folder and its contents to his computer.
    3. Open the Bullroarer client folder on your friends hard drive using Windows Explorer.
    4. Run TurbineRegisterGDF.exe
    5. Create a shortcut to TurbineInvoker.exe and put it wherever they like to keep shortcuts to games.
    6. Double click the shortcut to start the game.
    Thanks! That worked for me!
    Start customizing your vital here! PvMP could use some love!
    Join the discussion

The server is now closed for this Preview round. Please keep an eye on these boards for an announcement for round two of Preview Update 13, hopefully by the end of this week.

We still can't promise there will be an installer for round 2... but we're not completely ruling it out, either. We'll keep you informed as the time draws near.