We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: New Hobby

Exclamation New Hobby

I think there should be a new hobby, rather than just fishing!!!

We were supposed to get more. Golf was mentioned.

But like a lot of the promised improvements/additions, it just never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciaa View Post
    I think there should be a new hobby, rather than just fishing!!!
    Any what would you suggest..........?

I'd like the idea of gardening in the housing area. Throw down a plot/square of soil on one of the exterior spots, buy a few seeds from the neighborhood vendors, plant, water, maybe weed it once or twice, and harvest in a few days (or harvest within a few minutes, or leave alone as a plot of flowers/plants).
    Harvested herbs can be used in -some- cooking recipes to make pipeweed, or convert the yield to some Gardening only pipeweed... or maybe some Gardening only vases of flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by trancejeremy View Post
    We were supposed to get more. Golf was mentioned.

But like a lot of the promised improvements/additions, it just never happened.
    Hmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post

I'd like the idea of gardening in the housing area. Throw down a plot/square of soil on one of the exterior spots, buy a few seeds from the neighborhood vendors, plant, water, maybe weed it once or twice, and harvest in a few days (or harvest within a few minutes, or leave alone as a plot of flowers/plants).
    Harvested herbs can be used in -some- cooking recipes to make pipeweed, or convert the yield to some Gardening only pipeweed... or maybe some Gardening only vases of flowers.
    I'd like to, as mentioned before by someone else, paint. I also love to swim and this would be great as a hobby, I think. I'm not sure what else....

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post

Yea we could have a 'LOTRO retiree' neighbourhood where players could garden and bird-watch to their hearts delight! Maybe they could have bingo nights too?

Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

I am pretty sure I am not the only one that would enjoy more of them.
    It's about priorities I guess.
    I love fluff in games so for me it would give more joy than it would for all the people looking for new instances.
    So we can just cross fingers I guess.