We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Grats to Lewisthelion on R13.

Typical grats thread to our Minstrel Lewisthelion, who hit r13 in the Ettenmoors today.

Job well done man, keep killin' em!

Thanks Sig, I didn't think I was going to make it with the way PVP has been lately. Thanks to all of the creeps out there...I wish i could say Remorsless helped with this but I think he has gotten more infamy from me than i have gotten renown from him.

Lets Keep up the good battles..900K to rank 14....will I make it or will I have to transfer?

See you all on the Battlefield!

Lewis
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000120c96/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

In the immortal words of Hancock, "Good job"

Ray Embrey: "People should love you. They really should, okay? And I want to deliver that for you. It's the least that I can do. You're a superhero. Kids should be running up to you, asking for your autograph, people should be cheering you on the streets... "

Hancock: [yelling to crowd of neighbors watching] "What the hell you pricks looking at?"
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Grats Lewis, you deserve it man! Even after all those ### kickings ive gave you through the years.(like everyone else on FF). Helly, you or Uhk hit me with on the pm here so I can give you the rundowns on ####. Im trying to save Ukraine for the sake of Bali.

Grats again Lewis

Grats Lewis You certainly deserve it. Miss all of you tons !!!

Much love,
    Min

Way to go Lew... I was outta town and not in game so missed it, but congratz sir!!!! Well deserved!

MM

grats lewis on rank buddy good job!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000a16e9/01001/signature.png]Ishmel[/charsig]

Well done Lewis..at least you know your not one of the immortal ones.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

Quote Originally Posted by Lewie521 View Post
    Thanks Sig, I didn't think I was going to make it with the way PVP has been lately. Thanks to all of the creeps out there...I wish i could say Remorsless helped with this but I think he has gotten more infamy from me than i have gotten renown from him.

Lets Keep up the good battles..900K to rank 14....will I make it or will I have to transfer?

See you all on the Battlefield!

Lewis
    This Grats is long over due, but grats Lewis on R13. I also wanted to tell you guys I won't be playing LOTRO as often anymore and that I am trying other games (AION at the momment). With (5) 95's that all have 2nd age maxed weapons/class items and bridles, and 65 traits points on all, I have just run out of things to do. No quests left for me and the Firefoot moors are dead, so I'm not going to waste my time PvEing anymore to rank. Turbine created a great game, but I'm afraid WB ruined it with no end game content. You may see me on for the Anniversary and U13, but I also went on Bullroarer and U13 is not an endgame experience either, so it won't hold my interest for very long. Its sad that WB killed our game.

Laters,
    Brandwen/Skythrond/Skywryn/Skyrae/Dapper AND Epicreaver