We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Looks like we're going to have a really good turn out. I'm bringing trivia questions for some very cool prizes.

Also, bringing my trusty Extra Life donations Jar. In Rocky Mount, NC we raised $102. In Orlando, FL we riased $213. What will Boston do? We did $250 last year. FL did $177, so they stepped up their game. Here's hoping we will, too!

See everyone tonight!

Personal stuff came up, and I can't make it after all. Y'all have fun without me, though!

Maybe somebody should organise a player-run version of this event later in the year. Like a "couldn't make it to PAX West" party.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Alas, a sick child and a sicker cat combined was just one obstacle too many to overcome so I won't be there. Hope you guys have fun and hope I can make it next time.

Nathrien_Estelenlaer is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Middle-earth Fashionista
    As much as I wanted to, I won't be able to attend tonight. I hope everybody has fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2