We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    MrMatty rank 15 yesterday finally after 2 years with 300k to go lol thx all
    Congratulations Cro, well deserved indeed!

MrMatty rank 15 yesterday finally after 2 years with 300k to go lol thx all
    About time!

Grats buddy!

Congratz Cro, one hell of a big achievement out of the way!

Gratz m8, now its time to enjoy 10secs immunity

Getting R15 on a defiler, especially when it is a defiler like you who played before the heal tagging is definitely an impressive job and really well deserved!

A Server with 4 R15 legit defilers. I would have laughed half a year ago

congratulations Mat, welcome to the club, finally!

This is a genuine question. I kind of have only an hour or so a day to play a few times a week. I do my book quests on freep gear them up, takes time, play some creep takes times, read the forum takes time, study class I play takes time, I enjoy my lotro time. Real life I study, work hard do extra tuition and have a girlfriend so my question is, you gals and guys who have rank 15 creeps and sometimes high ranked freeps, seriously you must spend most of your life or spare time on here? My genuine question is based on the fact so many boast on a rank 15 pvp alt as an amazing achievement and gratz it as so, but why is it? You must have spent huge amounts of time tapping away at your keyboard to get that, but have your real life achievements suffered as a result and is your PVMP rank really your biggest achievement in life as one thing is for sure, to get a rank 15 means serious time spent in game and at what cost to real life achievements is all I am asking?

Quote Originally Posted by xdjxzxde View Post
    This is a genuine question. I kind of have only an hour or so a day to play a few times a week. I do my book quests on freep gear them up, takes time, play some creep takes times, read the forum takes time, study class I play takes time, I enjoy my lotro time. Real life I study, work hard do extra tuition and have a girlfriend so my question is, you gals and guys who have rank 15 creeps and sometimes high ranked freeps, seriously you must spend most of your life or spare time on here? My genuine question is based on the fact so many boast on a rank 15 pvp alt as an amazing achievement and gratz it as so, but why is it? You must have spent huge amounts of time tapping away at your keyboard to get that, but have your real life achievements suffered as a result and is your PVMP rank really your biggest achievement in life as one thing is for sure, to get a rank 15 means serious time spent in game and at what cost to real life achievements is all I am asking?
    Took me almost 5 years to get r15. Few hours a week.

Massive gz Mr Matty , a very well deserved applause....fought against u many times over the yrs, all the best arrostorm/strida

Quote Originally Posted by xdjxzxde View Post
    I think you misunderstood a lot of our congratulations towards MrMatty. We are not congratulating him for merely getting to R15, as if you know the proper people you can get there in two weeks. We are more or less happy for him because we know he had fun on this journey and even more importantly made it fun for the people who played with him(I put really high value on the second part! ). I know this is true at least for me, as I had a lot of fun playing with him back on Eldar when he moved there for a while and here on Evernight. And isn't the reason of why we play LOTRO having fun?

On the other hand I have no why why getting R15 should be highest achievement of your life, but its a big achievement for people in game, because the way we communicate is throuhg those avatars. I don't really know what is happening in his real life and Mrmatty for me is a defiler with a pretty big, let's say a stick and I am happy he reached this milestone. Just keep having fun in LOTRO and you will reach it as well, in proper time. It's not really a competition. I am pretty sure people who had fun with you on the journey to there will be congratulating you as well, even if they don't anything about your personal life.

It might sound like a cliche but the journey is really more important than the destination. I have nothing but insane respect towards people like MrMatty or Woblah who logged Lotro to have fun, relax a bit after tough day and just enjoy the game. With enouh perseverence and if you stick with LOTRO you will get any rank you desire.

P.S A perspective of a R9 Burg/R10 RK/R12 WL.
    Last edited by Axeny; Dec 23 2015 at 06:51 AM.

thx for all the comments guys much appreciated

yes r15 is my biggest achievement to date in my life surpasses my house my job my life my girlfriend. when lotro dies I don't think I can go on

thx again ever one

Matty

ye congratz cro :P

I still remember the ole brand time where you and sed used to rush tr like a boss xD

Well deserved :P

Got r12 on my mini a few days ago, my first purple rank :P Pls update mORo

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Got r12 on my mini a few days ago, my first purple rank :P Pls update mORo
    Rank 12 easy, no gz.

Mighty Forotso rank 13, please try to be more like him.

zS

Quote Originally Posted by Ladrir View Post
    Rank 12 easy, no gz.

Mighty Forotso rank 13, please try to be more like him.

zS
    HAHAHAHAH,mighty n00b maybe...
    Runemaster Bullrog is rank 14. Powned.
    Gratz to MrMatty, even better than Bullrog.

thx for all the comments guys much appreciated

yes r15 is my biggest achievement to date in my life surpasses my house my job my life my girlfriend. when lotro dies I don't think I can go on

thx again ever one

Matty
    big gz sweetie
    mite log in on creep and give u a big kiss

love from Naughtybutnice <3

After almost 14 hours at the keyboard last night, we finally helped Talmalin reach R14. Big big gz mate <3

Quote Originally Posted by endurion_eldar View Post
    after almost 14 hours at the keyboard last night, we finally helped talmalin reach r14. Big big gz mate <3

14r legit ? Hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    big gz sweetie
    mite log in on creep and give u a big kiss

love from Naughtybutnice <3
    thank you hun not seen you about since transfers although not been on much myself hope your ok :x)

Captain Lob r13.
    Welcome mate.

Also Bloodtail 15 wuarg.

Askgond-1 r14 RK.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Captain Lob r13.
    Welcome mate.

Also Bloodtail 15 wuarg.
    Thanks mate, less of the dust/disarm spam when I'm self nurfing 1on1 with you

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Askgond-1 r14 RK.
    Gz Ask, well deserved - onward to R15

Lob

gz all recent rankers...

I will put a stop on the leaderboard, untill free transfers stop to prevent endless editing.

The leaderboard will be updated with all players that are currently on EN, regarding their previous server.

Moro

You will now be known as High Chieftain Loiosh Shutup, Son of Woblah to those you meet in your travels.
    Despite all the lag and server issues, somehow I managed to get it done <3 Thanks for the epic groups Arluk and Hellcreep, it would have taken way longer without you, and of course thanks to all creeps and freeps for putting up a fight

Saw this rank 13 Minstrel called Xtrima-1 pop in, was only lvl 81 thought, kappa

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast