We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Aurora Australis Kinship Thread

Aurora Australis is a mature, friendly kinship based in the AU/NZ timezone and have been around since 2007.

We're a close-knit community that encourages socializing and group play. Our members actively help each other out, either by grouping up, crafting gear for one another, or simply offering their opinions and advising in a constructive manner.

We have a Mumble server for the kinship, and recruits and members are encouraged to be on during our weekly group events (mic isn't required, you just need be able to hear us).

Our officers organise regular raids, skraids and big battles, and dabble into other group content such as kin fishing competitions, races and other prized events.

If Aurora Australis sounds like the place you want to be, feel free to send a tell to a member or visit our website at https://www.aaogc.com.au/

Thanks for reading,

Sugarbell
    [i]Sugarbell of Elendilmir[/i]
    [b]Officer of Aurora Australis[/b]

Sounds cool. Might have to check you guys out

Lotro Oceanic server

Hi

Myself + wife + 20 Lotro characters are moving back to NZ soon, which server are you guys moving to when the server transfers happen?

Just joined at your website as well.

Ta ver much

Quote Originally Posted by Karn_Evil_9 View Post
    Hi

Myself + wife + 20 Lotro characters are moving back to NZ soon, which server are you guys moving to when the server transfers happen?

Just joined at your website as well.

Ta ver much
    We'll be moving to Arkenstone, along with several of the largest Aussie kins from the Big E and Nimrodel. It looks like Arkenstone will be the new unofficial Oceanic server

Of course you are all welcome to apply to the kin before the move if you so desire.
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
    - Will Rogers

Hiya

Thanks for the reply and invite. I'll setup a couple of new characters on Arkenstone. Our move is next week so may be a little while before we are ready to join the kin and become properly active.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhelm View Post
    We'll be moving to Arkenstone, along with several of the largest Aussie kins from the Big E and Nimrodel. It looks like Arkenstone will be the new unofficial Oceanic server

Of course you are all welcome to apply to the kin before the move if you so desire.
    Hm, I would have thought E's impending closure would have made Gladden the unofficial Oceanic server? In my experience it has been more of an unofficial Oceanic server than Arkenstone (which is why my friends and I are going for the former).

Quote Originally Posted by Gannet View Post
    Hm, I would have thought E's impending closure would have made Gladden the unofficial Oceanic server? In my experience it has been more of an unofficial Oceanic server than Arkenstone (which is why my friends and I are going for the former).
    I beg to differ, while there is already a small "Oceanic" presence on Gladden, the numbers that will move to Arkenstone with Ozraid (a group of raiding kins from Elendilmir and Nimrodel, including Aurora Australis) will, I believe, give Arkenstone the largest Aussie/NZ population by a considerable margin. So if you want to be a part of that community, come on over
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
    - Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Gannet View Post
    I feel I'm hijacking this thread somewhat because I'm not an AA member but as a player in the Oceanic time-zone, I agree with you and as such I'd prefer remain the E community that I've gamed with since the game opened.
    "Words, like Nature, half reveal/And half conceal the Soul within." ~ Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Slava Ukraini

alot of e are indeed going to gladden
    Korth - Parked At GV - Arkenstonned
    Korn - Prime-Evil-1 -Arkenstonned
    & Many Others on Crickhollow

I understand Nimrodel's Ozraid team is also going to Arkenstone, so it wasn't just a Big E decision.
    Hey, who stole my sig?