We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Buffalo, NY or Possibly Niagra Falls Meet and Greet in June 2014

OK guys, looks like I'm headed to western NY for a family event sometime around June 20th. So if someone is willing to start kicking around the idea of setting something up at the Anchor Bar again I'm game.

If you're interesting in this happening, post in this thread. Hopefully someone steps up to wrangle all the details.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd be interested in adventures to Niagara Falls, Canuckville. One does not simply walk into 'Merica without a passport, as they say.
    Neddor, Untrustworthy Guardian of Arkenstone
    Massan, Captain Nutter of Laurelin

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmutkan View Post
    I don't know about everyone else, but I'd be interested in adventures to Niagara Falls, Canuckville. One does not simply walk into 'Merica without a passport, as they say.
    News for you, one does not simply reenter it without one either. You can leave, but you need one to come home. Once upon a time a driver's license was all you needed. Not any more.

Not an issue for me at all, obviously I have one for work reasons, but maybe for others.

Count me in if it's Niagara Falls. I am moving back to the area from Edmonton and will be arriving around the 19th. Would be a good way to start my return to Ontario!!!

Sapience: As Teriadwyn mentioned on the Twitch chat today, (s)he would prefer Buffalo because (s)he lives south of Buffalo and can't cross the border.

Hoping more folks chime in!
    Neddor, Untrustworthy Guardian of Arkenstone
    Massan, Captain Nutter of Laurelin

Buffalo is within my extended driving range for a gathering. I was set to go last year until an unexpected family matter required my keeping Ohio safe for democracy and my kids.

What was the actual meeting time last year? How long did it last before the last of the attendees departed?