We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Its on Now !!

Its on Now !!

So its that time of the year once again, That's right folks its the Ettemoors Summer Festival ! And what a wonderful time of the year it is filled with fun and adventure. Be sure to try the many games of skill and chance that the vast festival grounds offer. I'll list a few of my favorites to give you an idea of what to expect .

Warning Contains Spoilers !!

1. Bobbing for Weavers
    In this game the object is to beat the Weaver down to a point at which she burrows. The next is to kill her when she pops up before the zerg arrives. I give it a 6 for the fun and challenge. Special note a Minstrel may be substituted in place of a Weaver and use Flop in place of a burrow.

2. Tag and Hide
    This game is a 2 part game similar to the childhood game of Hide and Seek and Tag combined. In this first part the Warg will pounce from stealth on the participant, realizing he is outclassed the Warg Hips away. Part Two Seek and Tag, The second part begins with the Freep swinging his weapons about wildly all the while screaming and shouting till tracking may resume. If the Freep manages to find the Warg hits may be scored and a final tally will be awarded on the outcome. I give this one a 7 for fun and challenge.

3. King of the Hill
    In this game the object is for either the Freeps or the Creeps to push the opposition from either Grams Hill or Glan Vraigs. This game may consume much time but the rewards can be great. I find this one hard to rate as results may vary.

Anyway I don't want to spoil it for you but that's just some of the fun that awaits you. Hope to see you out there enjoying the Festival while its going on.
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    So its that time of the year once again, That's right folks its the Ettemoors Summer Festival ! And what a wonderful time of the year it is filled with fun and adventure. Be sure to try the many games of skill and chance that the vast festival grounds offer. I'll list a few of my favorites to give you an idea of what to expect .

Warning Contains Spoilers !!

1. Bobbing for Weavers
    In this game the object is to beat the Weaver down to a point at which she burrows. The next is to kill her when she pops up before the zerg arrives. I give it a 6 for the fun and challenge. Special note a Minstrel may be substituted in place of a Weaver and use Flop in place of a burrow.

2. Tag and Hide
    This game is a 2 part game similar to the childhood game of Hide and Seek and Tag combined. In this first part the Warg will pounce from stealth on the participant, realizing he is outclassed the Warg Hips away. Part Two Seek and Tag, The second part begins with the Freep swinging his weapons about wildly all the while screaming and shouting till tracking may resume. If the Freep manages to find the Warg hits may be scored and a final tally will be awarded on the outcome. I give this one a 7 for fun and challenge.

3. King of the Hill
    In this game the object is for either the Freeps or the Creeps to push the opposition from either Grams Hill or Glan Vraigs. This game may consume much time but the rewards can be great. I find this one hard to rate as results may vary.

Anyway I don't want to spoil it for you but that's just some of the fun that awaits you. Hope to see you out there enjoying the Festival while its going on.
    You have to much time on your hands....
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Steven Hawking discovered a third direction in time calling it imaginary time. Basically, if you had a device that could see all the various futures laid out this third direction in time allows you to imagine the variables that determine calculable results. Like fortune telling, I think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syP2vpYwVvo