We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Old player looking to return...

Hello everyone, my name is Arlome. I haven't played since the days of Moria. I logged in earlier today and realized that I have NO IDEA what I'm doing anymore. It seems like everything is different. I'm posting here today in hopes that a Kinship would take me under their wing and help me out. I thought about creating a new toon - but I remember that leveling took quite a long time. And I would rather just learn to play with my current toons. I have a level 44 Captain and a level 59 Burglar. Thanks in advance for any input and advice!
    "All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you"

Quote Originally Posted by Arlome View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Arlome. I haven't played since the days of Moria. I logged in earlier today and realized that I have NO IDEA what I'm doing anymore. It seems like everything is different. I'm posting here today in hopes that a Kinship would take me under their wing and help me out. I thought about creating a new toon - but I remember that leveling took quite a long time. And I would rather just learn to play with my current toons. I have a level 44 Captain and a level 59 Burglar. Thanks in advance for any input and advice!
    Well what hours are you expecting to play most frequently?
    Emmellia r7 mini / Landy

All in PST -8 (US, West Coast):

Mon-Fri
    9:30am-1pm
    1am-5am

Sat/Sun
    4pm-10pm
    "All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you"

Quote Originally Posted by Arlome View Post
    All in PST -8 (US, West Coast):

Mon-Fri
    9:30am-1pm
    1am-5am

Sat/Sun
    4pm-10pm
    Oh - I'm in Wardens of Justice, and our very active kin are all in Europe with very different times.

Good luck though!
    Emmellia r7 mini / Landy

Kinship

Arlome, are you still looking for a kinship? Descendants of the Hildor would be most pleased to help you out if you are still serious about getting back into the game.

6. Sep 22 2014, 01:35 PM