We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Greater/Supreme Essence Crating

My Minstrel bought several essence recipes for her friends to craft for her. The first one we have been working on is for a Metalsmith. The recipe says "Must have Westemnet Metalsmith Crafting Ability." I verified that my metalsmith friend had that and he did and is fully guilded to boot. I gathered all the requirements needed to try to make the critted "Supreme" version of the essence. Everything was set to go and he attempted to make the item but a note came up that his level was too low. Okay, he is at Level 30 but there is nothing on the recipe that I purchased (nor that I can find in the wiki) stating the crafter had to be at such and such level (possibly 100?). The Major essence that is one of the ingredients is 182 minimum 95, the universal solvent 50, the hi-grade eorlingas ingot 90, the emerald shard 95, and the westemnet metalsmith journal is 95. He sent everything back to me except the recipe since he had "learned" it -- luckily he was able to buy me another one. Has anyone else had this happen?

Don't worry it's got nothing to do with the crafters level, you just need to have a level 100 essence.

oh! okay! I will have to get one then! Thanks for the info appreciate it.