We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Crafting gaps

Crafting gaps

Westfold rune satchels and stones can be crafted, thats lvl 75. My runekeeper is lvl 78 now max on the runestone and satchel and the next level I can craft is level 85. Why is there such a gap between crafting levels. Whats the use of crafting when I am not even capable of crafting my level outfits? The AH only shows lvl 100 stuff and I dont have the needs for that (yet)
    It would be nice to close up the gaps between crafting levels. That goes for all crafting proffesions btw.

Craftable LI's have only ever been at level caps.

Supreme: Mines of Moria (lvl 60), Mirkwoord (lvl 65)
    Westfold: Rise of Isengard (lvl 75)
    Eastemnet: Riders of Rohan (lvl 85)
    Westemnet: Helm's Deep (lvl 95), Paths of the Dead (lvl 100)

If you want to upgrade your LI in between the different level caps, then crafting is not the answer.
    You're going to be dependant on random drops from on-level humanoids.

Worse you'd rapidly run out of relics if you changed items that frequently, and marks spent on several empowerment scrolls for each, and a delving, and not have time to accrue legacy scrolls that you want. Crafting relics daily to turn into shards wouldn't generate enough for all the melding you'd want to do. Vice-versa one generally replaces their most contributing legendary (weapon for most) every five or ten but tools might not change for twenty or until cap. It depends on if the legacies have ratings affected by level or cd/percent where level is irrelevant.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    Craftable LI's have only ever been at level caps.

Supreme: Mines of Moria (lvl 60), Mirkwoord (lvl 65)
    Westfold: Rise of Isengard (lvl 75)
    Eastemnet: Riders of Rohan (lvl 85)
    Westemnet: Helm's Deep (lvl 95), Paths of the Dead (lvl 100)

If you want to upgrade your LI in between the different level caps, then crafting is not the answer.
    You're going to be dependant on random drops from on-level humanoids.
    Relicmaster NPC's can make 3rd age LI's, under the Melding tab, near the bottom of the list. You need to give them relic shards to make the LI.
    All classes are covered at intervals of 5 levels (60, 65, 70, 75, etc).
    Not all LI weapon types are available via melding, so classes that have a lot of different LI weapons will only have limited choices via melding.
    All non-weapon class LI's are available via melding (bags, belts, books, emblems, runes, tools, etc).

Some zones have faction NPC's that will barter 3rd age LI's that are level appropriate for that zone, you pay them with faction tokens.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)