We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Advice

Advice

Have a new toon, need a new craft profession for the guilded crafted relics (Symbol of X) *note* has to be a guilded profession as I will need the recipes.

Wondering, what is the fastest and easiest Craft Profession to level up these days?

Thank you for replies, and advice.

I'd say tailir. It's very easy to farm hides.
    That being said, every crafting vocation has its own symbol. Which one do you want to craft? You can't craft morale as a tailor, for example.

Wasn't so much about the Moral, Will etc symbols but I need a craft profession to get the 4th Relic on LI's (Crafted Symbol of Tactics)

Edit: Wont be Tailor, Riddermark Hides are going for 20 gold a stack on Brandywine
    Last edited by d0h; Sep 06 2014 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
    Wasn't so much about the Moral, Will etc symbols but I need a craft profession to get the 4th Relic on LI's (Crafted Symbol of Tactics)

Edit: Wont be Tailor, Riddermark Hides are going for 20 gold a stack on Brandywine
    Well, the rest is even more expensive I'm afraid.

If you have a high-level character with plenty of gold or the ability to farm Hides easily, Tailoring is great.

Otherwise, Cooking is a good option, as you can easily farm your own materials at any level. It takes longer, but can easily be done while watching television, surfing the Internet, or otherwise partially occupied.

I think cooking is by far the easiest and cheapest to level. Leveling cooking guild is also cheap. Cooks can make guild relics like everyone + tradable morale relics, which are popular among people who don't have guilds. And of course being able to make your own food is nice no matter how you play and what's your class.

The downside is that other cook guild recipes besides relics are pretty much worthless.

Just for the Relic I would say cook as well. Kind of boring but you don´t have to run around and farm hides,scholar stuff or ore.