We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Welcome!

Crickhollow

thanks for the welcome, action has been great and loving those 1v1s. Hope to see more coordinated groups out there as well.
    ?Black

Transferred my LM here last night, so it hasn't even been 24 hours and I feel like I've already gotten my $25 worth! Creeps that want to fight, and plenty of them, this is great!

I am rank 14.5, nice to know I have a place to finish that last half a rank. Looking forward to killing you (and dying by your hands).
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

thanks for the welcome, great fights so far both small groups and 1v1s looking forword to what this server will become

-thargious
    thargious-1 rank 11 reaver of crickhollow (transfered from meneldor)

Thumbs down Far Out!

Is this why I couldn't log in yesterday?! It better not be. I'm happy for people to transfer across, but if this means that I'm going to be getting "server full" messages all of the time, I'm going to be extremely pissed off.
    Crickhollow:- Grahbalzofire Hunkodezire - Minstrel / Flaffaherschmoot McMoot - Champion / Magixman - Rune-Keeper / Uberfingaz Krustinail - Burglar / Questador Saynomore - Hunter / Defribyoulater Beeyarches- Lore-Master / Shikinfatzingicoat - Warden

Greetings Crickhollow, I look foward to fighting alongside and against you all
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/7172182188lotro_lotro32.png[/img][/url]
    Arrogance is a form of self-deception.

Rejected Crickhollow Tourism Bureau Posters

So, when we found out Crick was under consideration, I had Melyaneth, Wonderr, Apagon, and Iriddian do a quick photoshoot with me so we could make some promotional materials to welcome new freep transfers, but unfortunately the CTB denied using our concept for some bureaucratic reason, idk. Probably because we are all ultrafails and they wanted better players on their billboards.

Not sure if I should show this here or cross-post with the real-life photo thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoom View Post
    So, when we found out Crick was under consideration, I had Melyaneth, Wonderr, Apagon, and Iriddian do a quick photoshoot with me so we could make some promotional materials to welcome new freep transfers, but unfortunately the CTB denied using our concept for some bureaucratic reason, idk. Probably because we are all ultrafails and they wanted better players on their billboards.

Not sure if I should show this here or cross-post with the real-life photo thread.

"Hungry Guards! = Suarez" LOL. Where that rep button go?!
    Turwe, Meneldor ~ Alakra, Meneldor ~ Snuke, Meneldor ~ Suge-1, Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by harman097 View Post
    "Hungry Guards! = Suarez" LOL. Where that rep button go?!

It's funny because Apagon is uruguayan too.

Classic boom.
    Apagon r12 Guardian - Feianor r10 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoom View Post

Can't see the picture of an awsome LM - so lemme just add one!

Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Thanks for the welcomes.

Just transferred yesterday on my warg, Volosavenger.

Warging has been fun thus far, this is my type of server. smaller action, random fights and good old school gankin'.

Cheers
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes.

Just transferred yesterday on my warg, Volosavenger.

Warging has been fun thus far, this is my type of server. smaller action, random fights and good old school gankin'.

Cheers
    Woots I thought that was you, tossed you a few bubbles and healz from my WL.

Fights have been really great so far. Loads of action and great players too.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

I wasn't part of the vote but I decided to transfer a toon here. I was out for about an hour this afternoon and found about 20 spars so that's better action then ive seen in a month on my previous server.

- Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, now Thistlebeard of Crickhollow
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, now Thistlebeard of Crickhollow
    Thistlebeard? THISTLEBEARD? Really? You disappoint me Der. Nobody likes rocking the -1 with me
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r11 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg), Gnarfang (r7 Spider) - Malicious (Freep) / Nefarious (Creep)

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    Thistlebeard? THISTLEBEARD? Really? You disappoint me Der. Nobody likes rocking the -1 with me
    Would you like to see a Zweisocke-1 ? And welcome to Crick Derlan Thistlebeard!
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Lol I thought Thistlebeard had a nice ring to it.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

new ba in Crikhollow

I started last night with a new ba Inadevil to see how it go lets meet there may be I will transfer my defi r8 from silverlode.

One thing about Crick is that the groups don't always Shout Out freep locations. /ooc Action? may get "dead air" as a reply. If you don't get an invite to a /pug or /ra by doing "J" or "X" in /ooc, go walkabout until you find a patch of them. There are big/small/raid groups often out but they tend to keep quiet.

Here are some places besides the standard moors ones:

• Tree Groves near TR rez OR side
    • Old Orc Camp
    • GV hill ramp/bottom of the hill (like the old old days)
    • Good Grimwood (Old COP) for 1v1s
    • Spider Den area Grimwood
    • Good Lugz all the way to IOP
    • DG wargs/EC area
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

How did the mass transfer go? Is action any good?

Do you have a spot for an extra reaver?
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

Quote Originally Posted by atmonello View Post
    How did the mass transfer go? Is action any good?

Do you have a spot for an extra reaver?
    BR/typical pre big update craze has been slowing things down a bit, not to mention that most people generally just sit at GG or just complain about action being at GG instead of actually roaming. Few people take an OP flipping as a sign to go and investigate and few people stick around. There's decent resources overall I'd say, people do actually make individual groups and sometimes try not to be 2 groups side by side.
    It's ok at times, but it can still be so much more...

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2