We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Free meat back on the menu

I'm avaliable to be farmed on Dwarrowdead's Moors again

Please get in the line in GTA
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

decided to xfer back eh? well welcome back

shows no one ever truly leaves DD :P
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

dont want free meat, want real meat...get lvl 100 and motivate some froobs for me

I am level 100, just a bit rusty... Getting the hang of it again, some nice 1v1s already
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

Wink

Welcome back Capto, you were missed by all RoR's --->>

Seriously though welcome back dude, hope to make good duos with you real soon in my free time, now we just need to convince Niben to come back
    First Marshal Aenise - Level 115 Burglar
    Member of Situational Awareness http://situational-awareness.net/
    Check out my PvMP videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Disregard this

Too much trollish babies and too little action on my playime forced me to move again already

Quote Originally Posted by atmonello View Post
    Disregard this

Too much trollish babies and too little action on my playime forced me to move again already
    Trollish babies? Every time you come out, you want to 1v1 and you do literally 6k damage as a redline cappy, with full lvl 100 gear, in a 1v1. There are upscaled freeps that are more effective, and on top of that you are r12, which makes it even more embarrassing. Maybe you were good before, and you just got rusty, but nobody is trolling you.

P.S. You thought that Dwarrowdelf would provide action similar to that of Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    Trollish babies? Every time you come out, you want to 1v1 and you do literally 6k damage as a redline cappy, with full lvl 100 gear, in a 1v1. There are upscaled freeps that are more effective, and on top of that you are r12, which makes it even more embarrassing. Maybe you were good before, and you just got rusty, but nobody is trolling you.

P.S. You thought that Dwarrowdelf would provide action similar to that of Brandywine.
    Yes, trollish babies - no offense, just different playstyles. Yes, I am rusty, and no, I have never been good - different 'games', since cappy now =/= cappy when I started playing it
    Also, I do not have ANY lvl 100 gear (ok, two unfinished first ages, but no lv 100 jewellery and/or armour). And yet I did kill you once, in three 1v1s we did - and that is counting the one you ganked me with another warg while I was still loading.

Never thought DD would be equal to Brandy, like I said, it's all about different playtimes and playstiles. What happens on DD might work for those who play there, but unfortunately, not for me. Sucks because I missed people, but those we I missed, are gone for very long.