We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ettenmoors

Ettenmoors

The offiicial Ettenmoors QQ, troll, random animal picture and good/bad fights thread.

Sponsored by Bagsizzgash. Enjoy!

PS: Last night was awsome - would've liked that the freeps grouped up against my 4man croup, although I dont mind if ya feed me points!
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

The Ettenmoors thread on Arkenstone is up to 254 pages of replies and still hasn't been locked. Let's see how far we get with this one! Nice idea Sizz.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r11 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg), Gnarfang (r7 Spider) - Malicious (Freep) / Nefarious (Creep)

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

omg what happened?? did someone die in a pvp zone?

4. Sep 23 2014, 01:23 PM

Love the idea sizz. This was one of the best threads on ark for years.

My first post is quite the opposite of QQ though. Wanted to thank the creeps for the very late-night fights I got on RK around 2 AM West Coast time. First time I've seen that since the transfer. Action has been fantastic in normal hours since the transfers but a bit slow late so it's good to see there's a chance of even late night on this server.
    Cheers!

(Retired... Maybe un-retired?) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

Great Idea Sizz as a stoner for years the thread there was a lot of fun. If you look real hard you might even find me calling out "rank farmers" and there supporters. lol.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Good fights tonight, creeps!

I got word there was a butt ton of WL(3) and Defilers(5) on, so I had to put them to the test!
    Very good back and forth.
    Tons of focus firing, and healing! I think Viri died like 50 times tonight!
    Couple times we had to pull back to npcs, but that was just to make you work for it.
    Very good fights! Every night our Slode refugee's are thankful for throwing the $25 at Turbine for the transfers.
    Drama aside, really making it worth it!
    Thanks for all the creep support!

Hell, maybe we'll get other freeps out there so we can all swap to our creeps! Eh, someday!~
    Again, thanks.

P.S." Focus fire the Lore(Lag)Masters!!
    P.S.S.: All heals on Akthuri!
    Jimi's Mash

9. Sep 27 2014, 07:08 AM

Korburzluk: KILL THOSE BS LAGMASTERS 1-4FPS!
    Korth - Parked At GV - Arkenstonned
    Korn - Prime-Evil-1 -Arkenstonned
    & Many Others on Crickhollow

Haven't had that much fun in a long time. Thanks to Orph for leading us and cheers to all the freeps that came out to fight!

PS: You are still all noobs and only this Mini is doing it right!

Arkenstone

Tons of long duration fights that was!

TA quest room!
    Lug front door!
    Lug hill!
    Also good job on the Garry ninja kb!

I'll be out earlier tonight! Bring your +Hope tokens, free peoples!
    Jimi's Mash

So far I have only had time to play around for a couple hours in the spar circles but I gotta say this server is great so far people limiting cool downs to have great fights. Ive had more double kbs in the last two days then I did in the last year. Thanks to the organizers of the transfer it seems to me ya got it right.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    So far I have only had time to play around for a couple hours in the spar circles but I gotta say this server is great so far people limiting cool downs to have great fights. Ive had more double kbs in the last two days then I did in the last year. Thanks to the organizers of the transfer it seems to me ya got it right.
    yeah, is a good environment....i just miss social part I'm used to be in a kin..hope i can find one soon...i feel it will take sometime for gaining trust ...or is that so far groups of transfer from same server and originals preffer to group with themselves only
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

Bags has to QQ

Okay friends it's time to QQ for me now - this goes to all champs using CBR on my defilur. Wether learn your class right or go f**** yourself. Kaptio and Thorff double KB with me without using CBR. Yall noobs if ya use it!

Cheers im out >.>

PS: Hamett next time fight back if you attack me. This jumping for freeps is known as ~ Im ready to die know ~

Arkenstone

Ive given you a bunch of spars without cbr sizz. Last fight you started blight kite so I used CBR I think that's a fair trade.

On the same topic of 1 v 1s I have noticed since I started here that it is rarely even OPs when 1 v 1 circles are happening, almost always creeps have 3 and freeps have 1.

Also on 1 v 1s I have never played against such great folk that limit CDs so that the 1 v 1s are close. I do however miss full CD spars just because I think it adds an element to the spar that makes it more interesting. I notice im getting a bit sloppy against reaver because I am just expecting them not to impale so I don't bother kiting the dots and what not.

Ive given you a bunch of spars without cbr sizz. Last fight you started blight kite so I used CBR I think that's a fair trade.

On the same topic of 1 v 1s I have noticed since I started here that it is rarely even OPs when 1 v 1 circles are happening, almost always creeps have 3 and freeps have 1.

Also on 1 v 1s I have never played against such great folk that limit CDs so that the 1 v 1s are close. I do however miss full CD spars just because I think it adds an element to the spar that makes it more interesting. I notice im getting a bit sloppy against reaver because I am just expecting them not to impale so I don't bother kiting the dots and what not.
    If you're complaining about unfair OPs then move your butt and do something about it
    Siggy

It's not you noob, but you made me rage hard there!

Arkenstone

Creepy's choochhooochoo r*** traint!

Today was a great day in the Ettenmoors!

Arkenstone

Hahaha yeah that was funny . And Thralos-1 totally did not tag us when we were about to suicide at the 1shots at gv

R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R12 reaver Lubshag, R12 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Quote Originally Posted by eleanora123 View Post
    Hahaha yeah that was funny . And Thralos-1 totally did not tag us when we were about to suicide at the 1shots at gv

Lub, noooooo! What are you doing here? D:
    Exploit

Quote Originally Posted by eleanora123 View Post
    All those Sodos KBs

Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    Okay friends it's time to QQ for me now - this goes to all champs using CBR on my defilur. Wether learn your class right or go f**** yourself. Kaptio and Thorff double KB with me without using CBR. Yall noobs if ya use it!

Cheers im out >.>

PS: Hamett next time fight back if you attack me. This jumping for freeps is known as ~ Im ready to die know ~
    Then don't use skills that prompt someone to use CBR - problem solved.

Btw, this is the first time I have EVER seen someone complain about CBR. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeld View Post

Btw, this is the first time I have EVER seen someone complain about CBR. Give me a break.
    Please. It's not like its not totally OP against defilurs - nuuu.....

Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeld View Post

Give you a break? Really? CBR is a fairly strong CD to use against Defilers (resist non-disease DoT ticks), and shouldn't be necessary in the slightest in order for a Champion with decent gear and half a brain to win. The only time I'd even consider using it is if the Defiler was healing and I know for a fact Sizz doesn't heal in spars.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r11 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg), Gnarfang (r7 Spider) - Malicious (Freep) / Nefarious (Creep)

All i can say is .......FIGHT, FIGHT , FIGHT , FIGHT.............
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    All i can say is .......FIGHT, FIGHT , FIGHT , FIGHT.............
    Lol, what do you think the purpose of the "Ettenmoors" thread is? Have you seen the one on our home server?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast