We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 1v1 Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    dont discuss with martial/blitzx

they are gods

of forum
    This comment could not be more accurate.

because my charge runs of before i can catch u runnin away :<<<
    pshhhhhhh only when i see croob zerg behind you <33

Speaking of breaking the endless 1v1 cycle, thx for Sodos and Numva for roaming around today with your small group. We had some good fights, although we didn't have enough creeps early on to burn through those annoying rk heals Later it was okay when creeps finally answered the call-out and left the 1v1 circle to help at TR.
    Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by Jakreal View Post
    its interesting cause 2 reavers took on 10+ freeps for a good 30-40 mins and made them group up with a couple healers. And we still got more kills than deaths. It turned out to group action because of us and it was good after that.

Think you all need to realize 1v1s should be something you do like after all the action is gone, testing builds, or once in awhile. Not every day almost all day and then whine in ooc how you want action on both sides but still go back and stand around in ggrim.

That turwe guy wanted this mass xfer for good sustained action (small group, solos, or at least some sort of grouping\roaming) yet you all want to 1v1? The moors isnt made for 1v1s anyways. So you are just making yourself worse at playing open field by holding back and not using most of your skills which grows on your play-style overall.

I mean yea i guess they are fun for like 10 minutes but all day throughout the week lol?

Something is completely wrong with this server if i go to ggrim and see 20+ bodies just standing around half the time. And then people complain for action but keep going back to ggrim.
    Hats off. You made some good points here ...

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

15 creeps/freeps standing at good grim when only the same 5 are actually 1v1ing is a bit odd and boring, but I'd rather deal with that then players who feel the need to run around together all the time when they know the other side can't fight it back then when the other side gets numbers to fight back the players zerging leave or go take dof buffs while the players that are left have to deal with the now zerging side.

I would prefer constant solo/group action over 1v1s but the reality is that most people would rather call out soloers and small groups and take a cut of their inf/ren than risk dying in a pvp zone.
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jousimies View Post
    Speaking of breaking the endless 1v1 cycle, thx for Sodos and Numva for roaming around today with your small group. We had some good fights, although we didn't have enough creeps early on to burn through those annoying rk heals Later it was okay when creeps finally answered the call-out and left the 1v1 circle to help at TR.
    Tt
    Yeah only like 15 answered to fight our group of 4. That's why noone wants to leave the 1v1 circles, when there is no point. The easiest points are made there, You pick your own fights and only rarely do you have to worry about dying. No one wants to fight against impossible odds and instead of using limited channels like Tribe/whisper friends the first call out is to OOC where everyone and their mother shows up.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    Tt
    Yeah only like 15 answered to fight our group of 4. That's why noone wants to leave the 1v1 circles, when there is no point. The easiest points are made there, You pick your own fights and only rarely do you have to worry about dying. No one wants to fight against impossible odds and instead of using limited channels like Tribe/whisper friends the first call out is to OOC where everyone and their mother shows up.
    not saying its you i dunno what you do in terms of pvp but its mostly about the easiest points made there thing you said. Whats the point of getting mass points if all you wanna do is 1v1 with the rank\skills\points you get? seems like a boring idea :\ (cause the higher ranks do it so yea its not like a "i need rank for skills thing")

But yea also some other person pointed out that people are scared of like... dying in the moors. You'd see it in the chat too. When me and blitz were ganking ggrim all the people would say was "hah you are dieing look its funny" not "oh look they are getting more kills than deaths with 2 reavers vs 10+" everyone sees dieing in the moors like the end of the world and its just hilarious in terms of what we accomplished that day

Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

Quote Originally Posted by Jakreal View Post
    in terms of what we accomplished that day
    Rofl you gotta be trolling this statement is to much, you act like your the savoir reborn here on crickhollow.

If I didn't want to die I wouldn't be at the 1 v 1 circles personally I think the 1 v 1s are a lot of fun and a nice way to pass an hour or two in the afternoon. There are far better ways to not die in the ettenmoors then then the 1 v 1 circles.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

martiall and blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    If I didn't want to die I wouldn't be at the 1 v 1 circles personally I think the 1 v 1s are a lot of fun and a nice way to pass an hour or two in the afternoon.
    1v1s are all day

Quote Originally Posted by farty View Post
    1v1s are all day

just want to point out that everyone who called us bad/scum or w/e for ganking ended up ganking with us

Quote Originally Posted by Farty View Post
    just want to point out that everyone who called us bad/scum or w/e for ganking ended up ganking with us
    I didnt, sooooo think again
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

oh im sry, majority then >.> the purest and greatest players are the only ones who didnt gank

lol blitzx and jak from reading what u wrote in this topic seems like crick freeps are bunch of sissys who are scared of death and
    You pick your own fights and only rarely do you have to worry about dying. No one wants to fight against impossible odds
    FOTMS. so if u get caught by better player u just simply log out? df/hips/flop/teleport/call an eagle? dont u have a bit spirit of fighter? none of you?
    aahahahahahha

that just sounds bad

are there any valuable players besides those who xferred from dd/guido and thorfin?

noqq
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

lol blitzx and jak from reading what u wrote in this topic seems like crick freeps are bunch of sissys who are scared of death and
    FOTMS. so if u get caught by better player u just simply log out? df/hips/flop/teleport/call an eagle? dont u have a bit spirit of fighter? none of you?
    aahahahahahha

that just sounds bad

are there any valuable players besides those who xferred from dd/guido and thorfin?

noqq
    Could you rephrase in legible typing please?
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

oh im sry, majority then >.> the purest and greatest players are the only ones who didnt gank
    you need to learn how to quote better because i didnt say i am anything of those things, i said i didnt join period.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    you need to learn how to quote better because i didnt say i am anything of those things, i said i didnt join period.
    i didnt quote anything, i just corrected myself and complimented those who didn't gank...why so full of rage?

p.s. i heard jekka farms you while you pop fall immunity and run away
    ^this true?

well as u can tell (from my previous post) english is kinda leak of mine. :P

but still u dont have to be an ####### just because of that - if u have a bit of logic thinking u can get the meritum of my post.
    if no...
    NOQQ
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Yaaawn. The braincancer you are giving me is makin me tired ....
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

well as u can tell (from my previous post) english is kinda leak of mine. :P

but still u dont have to be an ####### just because of that - if u have a bit of logic thinking u can get the meritum of my post.
    if no...
    NOQQ

are there any valuable players besides those who xferred from dd/guido and thorfin?noqq
    We are all trash here, xfers teach us everything.

P.S.: Thorfinn is also pretty bad.

i didnt quote anything, i just corrected myself and complimented those who didn't gank...why so full of rage?

p.s. i heard jekka farms you while you pop fall immunity and run away
    ^this true?
    lol that's a good one and no jekka has lost far more against me then he's won.

aahahahahahha

that just sounds bad

noqq
    Reading is hard huh? You missed the entire point i was trying to make. Everybody wants group action, Fact. But not at the expense of gaining points. Take yesterday for instance, I was joined a group of 3 Players. We 1 RK healing, 1RK dps, a Champ and me dpsing. We had 4 freeps camping a group of 4-5 at the back door of TR for almost an hour. (Champ had to leave for a bit int he middle which made it 3) but even still that was an hour in which we made 100 points tops. Eventually we left and got a fight in an OP and eventually made our way back to TR where callouts finally got us wiped. All together in a total of 2-3 hours we barely broke 400-500 points.

Now take a decent player sitting at a 1v1 circle fighting for an hour he has the opportunity to make 1.5-2k If there is a rez bot there and he wins more than he loses. It's not about being afraid to die, if it were noone would show up period. But in the end the game is about making points and winning battles. If you have a 50/50 shot to win every fight you fight why would you go elsewhere with more chances to lose.

And this isn't about how I PVP. Group action in the moors is an afterthought when it comes to making points the reason for that is purely numbers. We are our own greatest enemy when it comes to killing action in the moors. I see it time and time again. Freeps have 10 Creeps have 10. One side loses gets more people. Freeps have 15 Creeps have 10 but someone calls it out in OOC and 10 more ungrouped creeps show up. Freeps wipe. Freeps have no choice but to field more Freeps in the hopes of even getting any points. creeps get more, The end result is a large zerg where there will always be more creeps than freeps. Lag will take over noone will really know whats going on then everyone just kinda quits and goes back to 1v1s or logs out entirely.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    We had 4 freeps camping a group of 4-5 at the back door of TR for almost an hour. (Champ had to leave for a bit int he middle which made it 3) but even still that was an hour in which we made 100 points tops.
    So you camped bd for an hour? And during that hour you didnt think of moving? roflmao
    pvp for fun not for points?
    Also, try putting thought into who is out instead of just how many are out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast