We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Highest hit on a creep ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8nsl...ature=youtu.be

Above is a video of possibly the highest hit by a freep on a creep.
    The Lightning Storm there is over 700k combined. the highest hit among the creeps was the spider who we oathiesd.
    The hits on the spider are posted below.....

To Kinship Athluias > Athluias (1.2s); Balathan-1 - Dmg: 243.2K; DPS: 202.7K;
    Balathan-1 scored a critical hit with Ancient Craft - Damage Bonus on Athluias for 94,715 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Balathan-1 scored a critical hit with Lightning-storm on Athluias for 49,500 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Balathan-1 scored a critical hit with Lightning-storm on Athluias for 49,500 Lightning damage to Morale.

If this is not the highest singular hit on a creep (at 94k) than the combined 243.2k has to be the highest hit by a single skill.

Please post a higher single hit/combined hit if one exists

kthxbye
    -Balathan-1 R12 LM of BW
    Last edited by Glandred; Oct 04 2014 at 08:54 PM.

Embedded for easier viewing, Bala is not the best when it comes to computer... Things...

Considering i know that i have seen you posting a lot of days for yellow minis/red cappy in world to achieve that hit i can only say:

Nice farm of Apple his wargs

Guess it's a nice hit for bio...
    Fully Wrecked/Stainless

Arkenstone: R14 captain, R11 hunter, random other freeps and creeps

Im not impressed
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Impressive hit, and I would love to see some gameplay videos from this LM.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion View Post
    Considering i know that i have seen you posting a lot of days for yellow minis/red cappy in world to achieve that hit i can only say:

I think it's a nice hit in general, more than likely the highest non-exploit hit ever, on a creep. No need to be snotty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post
    I think it's a nice hit in general, more than likely the highest non-exploit hit ever, on a creep. No need to be snotty.
    It is a nice hit, but facts are facts.
    Fully Wrecked/Stainless

Facts being what? That it required yellow minis to get? It did. Fact is, it's a very very high hit and is more than worthy of mention on the pvp forums. I'm not sure what your problem is?

9. Oct 04 2014, 09:36 PM

Facts being what? That it required yellow minis to get? It did. Fact is, it's a very very high hit and is more than worthy of mention on the pvp forums. I'm not sure what your problem is?

Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion

You seem to think i have a problem wich i don't, i merely commented on a thread that Bala himself put in world, otherwise i wouldn't have noticed it for a couple days.

As for facts i could go very far for that but i'm sure open forums don't really need this, unless you ask me to.
    Fully Wrecked/Stainless

Reported for clubbing. Caught on tape even. Genius.
    Last edited by HebnesO; Oct 04 2014 at 10:17 PM.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Fact is, it's a very very high hit and is more than worthy of mention on the pvp forums. I'm not sure what your problem is?
    I missed the PvP. I saw a bunch of creep stand still and let freeps stack buffs/debuff then kill them. Why in the world is that "more than worthy of mention on the PvP forums" when there was no "PvP". Turbine should make a "Farming" subsection of the forums to give that video a place where it would be worthy of mention.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    I missed the PvP. I saw a bunch of creep stand still and let freeps stack buffs/debuff then kill them. Why in the world is that "more than worthy of mention on the PvP forums" when there was no "PvP". Turbine should make a "Farming" subsection of the forums to give that video a place where it would be worthy of mention.
    The point of the post was to show the highest possible hit on a creep, not to show how many people I can one shot at a time. It was too see if anyone had hit higher and compare the hits, not to show how good we are at PVP, because as you pointed out there isn't much pvp going on there.

Gee whiz, some people have nothing better to do than get self-righteous. It was setup? Wow! What a genius deduction!
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Considering that I have done a 43k Upshot with just BH and focus... Yeah could be higher. Total hit, no, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Im not impressed
    ik why but that comment made be burst out in laughter.

I'm with the others, not impressed... I would have been impressed if the group were actually battling it out with the creeps and the whole group synergize to accomplished that feat of dpsing.

IMO and suggesting, the OP should take down the video, it's like he saying "Ban me pls, I'm rank farming! I'll even show you the evidence if you don't believe me." SMH.
    Burg R7 / RK / Guard / Ward / LM / Champ / Cappy / Minnie all lvl 100... Def R10 / Warg R10 / BA R9 / Rea R10 / Spidey R6.

If you want pretty nurse, you gotta be patience.

18. Oct 05 2014, 04:52 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you - the future of rank farming!

Seriously though this was more impressive/interesting to me

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post

Seriously though this was more impressive/interesting to me
    At least the music was.

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    First of all, you know that I like you in general, so I'm not posting in this to troll you or anything else!

Yes, the amount of the lightning damage on creeps was extremely high, no doubt! I'd say we all agree about that!

No, I'm not impressed at all because of the following :

A.) This scene isn't part of any real PvMP action or fight; you tried hard -I suppose- to get everything you needed for this "theatre", such as 3 yellow traited

Minstrels, a red traited cappy with the oathies thing, extra dmg buffs, fully unbuffed creeps who were just standing there like "boxing dolls".

B.) In my opinion, your decision to post a video like this in PvMP forums is totally a "foul" because -be sure- the majority of us here wouldn't applaud such action

performed either by you or by any other!

C.) idk, but what I took out of that video was : "I'm very bored, I don't have anything better to do in-game, so hey let's try to experiment on our creep characters as far

as our freeps' dps is concerned!"

D.) I would be impressed, if you could cause such amount of dmg on any high rank or greenie creep under normal circumstances. Then, ofc, post as many "world

first" threads as you want and I shall be the first who is going to ./cheer at you! The real question is : can you?

E.) I strongly believe that you will consider yourself what my point is soon enough and again I'm sorry for my post in this thread but I felt like adding my personnal

opinion about that! For me, there is no "world first" highest hit (or any competition on top of that) on a creep here, it's just another unrealistic scene that has

nothing to do with the real PvMP in LOTRO.

Hoping that you enjoy your game,

With respect,

CG Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of legend
    Once again the point of the thread was to show the highest hit possible performed on a creep, I never said it was in open world or real pvp. As for doing this to a creep of significance, with just a red captain I have one shotted numerous high ranked creeps, though I have no video evidence because all of the hits were combined under 100k (except Irrelevence) not exactly a not worth hit.

Try doing it will your own buffs and skills and not the help of others and then i'll be impressed and even more impressed if its on a rank creep with high mits etc...........
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

I still have no idea how to put things directly into the forums #forumnub.

But
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15n4...8#.VDGTt7AtDjo
    Happy now?
    You say, 'Younoob > Younoob (10.1s); Balathan-1 - Dmg: 88,981; DPS: 8,785.4;'
    This is Lightning Storm + AITI, but R11 reaver with no buffs but my own, good enuf
    Last edited by Glandred; Oct 05 2014 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glandred View Post
    I still have no idea how to put things directly into the forums #forumnub.

But
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15n4...8#.VDGTt7AtDjo
    Happy now?
    You say, 'Younoob > Younoob (10.1s); Balathan-1 - Dmg: 88,981; DPS: 8,785.4;'
    This is Lightning Storm + AITI, but R11 reaver with no buffs but my own, good enuf

DPS=5.6k NOT 8.8k.

While good, a well played warg would LOL@U.

Once again the point of the thread was to show the highest hit possible performed on a creep, I never said it was in open world or real pvp. As for doing this to a creep of significance, with just a red captain I have one shotted numerous high ranked creeps, though I have no video evidence because all of the hits were combined under 100k (except Irrelevence) not exactly a not worth hit.
    Broken yellow line skills for LMs (IIRC). I had a lv 95 LM hit my full audacity reaver for almost 42k and similar damage to the 2-3 creeps standing near me using Lightning storm. That was a lv 95 LM with not outside buffs or help. Broken is broken and has been broken. But, in actual "PvP" the same LM never got that kind of damage off cause he was running and dieing to the 3-4 creep before he could. You could have just as easily did your little test on the practice dummies in GV, because that is basically what the OP did + farming.

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post

DPS=5.6k NOT 8.8k.

While good, a well played warg would LOL@U.
    You are aware of how Combat analysis plug in works right? after the guy is dead it runs for a few seconds but if you go their name in the plug in it stop the dps as soon as they die. so with the extra time I was at the 5.6k but at his death 8.8k
    L2plugin

You are aware of how Combat analysis plug in works right? after the guy is dead it runs for a few seconds but if you go their name in the plug in it stop the dps as soon as they die. so with the extra time I was at the 5.6k but at his death 8.8k
    L2plugin
    It runs, sometimes, for ~1-2s extra, so that puts you at best 14s of combat doing 88k damage or about 6.6k damage. Either way its irrelevant because you posted a ss that only prove you did 5.6k. Correct? Any other statement your making is coming from your best guess or, IOW, your hindquarter.

Next time you're posting a ss to prove 8.8k, post a ss to prove 8.8k. Its just as easy as you noted.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast