We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Historian cannot craft Reilcs

My Historian has no Legendary Crafted Relic recipes either on Scholar nor Weaponsmith
    All the crafted relics on my other chars are "Bind on Acquire"
    How do I get a Legendary crafted relic for my Historian ??
    My weaponsmith is a member of the Guild but no recipes there

Sorry for the Smoke screen I have found the Crafted Relic recipes so pls ignore this post
    Last edited by Zimbas1; Oct 06 2014 at 08:45 PM.

2. Oct 06 2014, 09:37 PM

It appears the OP has found the answer to their query, but for anyone else who may have this issue...

Players do not craft relics directly. Rather, there are recipes to craft items. You barter those items for Sealed Relics at a Guild Master. Then, you take the Sealed Relic to a Relic Master to deconstruct and are able to equip the Relic onto an LI.

Now, some of the Sealed Relics are tradeable, and some are bind on acquire. The tradeable Relics are either the Bridle Relics, or each crafting Vocation has a unique stat.
    Cook - Morale; Scholar - Power; Metalsmith - Might; Weaponsmith - Vitality; Woodworker - Agility; Jeweller - Will; Tailor - Fate
    The bind on acquire Relics are able to be found in any guild, so anyone can acquire them and them being tradeable isn't necessary.