We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
    It has been a rare pleasure seeing this many people online on both sides, let us just hope for Turbine to sort out their new server hardware asap. Welcome Gillies and the Eldarly!

welcome eldar peeps

welcome to EN elder peeps nice to see some old faces so far im sure I've not seen all of you yet don't be afraid to say hi

your friendly neighbourhood defiler you love to hate

MrMatty x
    Cronik aka MrMatty - R15 defiler

As much as i love to see evernight busy again the current numbers online make it virtually unplayable !

Which is a shame really zerg raids aside i am sure there is some good fun to be had

I thing disabling those ###### cosmetic pets should be a thing to do !

Quote Originally Posted by kipp-uk View Post
    As much as i love to see evernight busy again the current numbers online make it virtually unplayable !

Which is a shame really zerg raids aside i am sure there is some good fun to be had

I thing disabling those ###### cosmetic pets should be a thing to do !
    Eldar and Snowbourn was dead/ruined for a reason... PvE nabs zerging (but still hugging) until there is nothing left.
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

If only people would realise that there's a lot less lag if you roam the map in smaller groups.
    But as the majority of the players seems to shout in OOC the moment they see a single freep or creep this won't be happening anytime soon.

Shoutout to the people who still invest time in smaller action.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R12 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R7 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

it will be fun to play back here a bit, its true that unless the new hardware is super strong people will stop fighting the lag eventually. played a bit on BA between raids in gta and lug gy and lag was making it unplayable imagine what will happen in a keep....

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    it will be fun to play back here a bit, its true that unless the new hardware is super strong people will stop fighting the lag eventually. played a bit on BA between raids in gta and lug gy and lag was making it unplayable imagine what will happen in a keep....
    http://i.imgur.com/RBF2HZy.jpg
    Morondomir R15 LRM
    Leader of

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Eldar and Snowbourn was dead/ruined for a reason... PvE nabs zerging (but still hugging) until there is nothing left.
    no no no no we wanna leeeeeechh in GV(freeps) garms(creeps) i play creep and freep ... so sad to see high ranks just leech and few lower lvls ... wont do a s..t no heals no dmge ....

GUYS! TRANFERS TO LAURELIN ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUUP! Lets gooo evernighters! (Eldars, please stay here and keep PVEing and hugging)

/hugs

-Salodnah heavy exploiter and macro-expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan11 View Post
    GUYS! TRANFERS TO LAURELIN ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUUP! Lets gooo evernighters! (Eldars, please stay here and keep PVEing and hugging)

/hugs

-Salodnah heavy exploiter and macro-expert.
    Servers are down. But See you there, once im able to log in next time!

The original Valdez

In other news: Evernight has become a complete zergfest full of raidbabies on both sides, along with creps that OOC every single sighting of a freep even if they are solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    In other news: Evernight has become a complete zergfest full of raidbabies on both sides, along with creps that OOC every single sighting of a freep even if they are solo.
    agreed

[CENTER]Meernakh Daggerfoot / Meery & Meepsy Meep

[b]Meep Meep![/b][/CENTER]

Crybaby1. Didn't you get a 30 day ban recently for exploiting essence farms? Only asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Meery View Post
    agreed

Of course you do.

Quote Originally Posted by xdjxzxde View Post
    Crybaby1. Didn't you get a 30 day ban recently for exploiting essence farms?
    Not sure what one thing has got to do with the other. I think deep down you agree that action sucks, even if you are an idiot.

PS you didn't even get your facts right. DS

/Hugs

Yup. Every time I've logged on in the last week or so I've logged off within 10 minutes. The combination of massive zergs on each side & unplayable skill lag make the moors zero fun.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Last 3 posts in Laurelin pvp forum tell the same story.

An example:

Cheers for the 30s 1v1 Snapgash! And then you hipsed at half morale and this happened :
    http://i60.tinypic.com/315ylb9.jpg

Time to roll Guardian I think.

An example:

Cheers for the 30s 1v1 Snapgash! And then you hipsed at half morale and this happened :
    http://i60.tinypic.com/315ylb9.jpg

yeah time to complete your set of ezmodefaceroll classes. you didn't really need to make an excuse, we all expect it of you anyway.
    [I][SIZE=2]Since all is well, keep it so: wake not a sleeping wolf.[/SIZE][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWritingIsCool View Post
    yeah time to complete your set of ezmodefaceroll classes. you didn't really need to make an excuse, we all expect it of you anyway.
    Not really sure what is meant by 'we all', I don't even know who you are so therefore don't care.
    Oh and I actually have all classes lvl 100 except hunter, and I'm not sure what you mean by 'set of ezmodefacerollclasses', what classes do you consider to not be these days? For example, I usually play healer so therefore use minstrel. If you consider that ezmodefaceroll then my only other option would be to play RK, which I am sure is just as good.

Doesnt work either i'm afraid, they'll just call for more (and most wargs wont even unstealth for you unless they know backup is near).
    But hey at least you can survive a bit longer (if you don't get skill lag that is).
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R12 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R7 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

dont expect anything more than this, just have a spy on and everytime they ooc you go away or retrait to heals, they will need an army to kill you then.

Well it honestly is an absolute joke. I haven't had a 1v1 with a single transferred crep that hasn't called OOC on me. If you are a warg that has to hips 1v1, then at least have the decency to not call your cronies on a solo player - just pathetic.

RIP Evernight.

Sorry, I know the QQ is real.
    Here you go Arluk :
    This is the new face of Evernight PvP :
    http://i57.tinypic.com/2nla7eo.jpg

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast