We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishnakh View Post
    To be honest since i´m here with my warg i understand many many posts in the forum much better. the average freep life on this server seems to be like ~ 25k? All I see is Creeps zerging GV the whole day. I dont mean to disrespect but freeps on this server are incredibly bad. The advantage in RvR situations is still with the freeps but playing on evernight you can´t believe this is true.

This is the sad truth. There is only a handful of people who can play their class to the fullest, solo and in group.
    But thats what you get when people only group up in moors. The learning part is missed from soloplay and you rely on that friend/healer.

Lets hope things get better, can't go much worse than it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Lets hope things get better, can't go much worse than it already is.

One can only hope. I'm not getting my hopes up as Snowy still has to transfer (which i thought was a zergy server, but after seeing the Eldar zergs i'm not sure if it can get worse).

Action sucks because even when a fraid comes it might wipe once then cry in ooc-forums and disband. and creeps never have a raid its mostly kin groups of 12 man with followers piled up. and some 24 sometimes but they are just bad ones filled with any r6+ from ooc. not what you consider a good raid.
    i didnt see the same sensitivity to imbalance when they camped grams with 24 man lol. more dying less QQ please.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    Action sucks because even when a fraid comes it might wipe once then cry in ooc-forums and disband. and creeps never have a raid its mostly kin groups of 12 man with followers piled up. and some 24 sometimes but they are just bad ones filled with any r6+ from ooc. not what you consider a good raid.
    i didnt see the same sensitivity to imbalance when they camped grams with 24 man lol. more dying less QQ please.
    Personally I actually like new players within a raid as they seem to listen more rather than adopt " I know wot I'm doin and wont follow RAT or listen to the leader " attitude. As for campin gv and grams I do agree with u,it is down to the players especially on freepside as mini's and other heal classes only think of self preservation whereas creeps help each other out more with defi's and WL's healing whether raided or not. Wiping and disbanding is also down to the raid leader thinking of themselves and cant hack being killed,i for 1 don't care about defeats as long as we're having fun and getting some renown, remember joining a raid is a choice and if it wipes come out and keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    ...as mini's and other heal classes only think of self preservation whereas creeps help each other out more with defi's and WL's healing whether raided or not
    So you actually think this is a good thing? This is essentially the main problem with GV camps - 7+ random defilers hotting everything they can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    So you actually think this is a good thing? This is essentially the main problem with GV camps - 7+ random defilers hotting everything they can see.
    Maybe I didn't come across correctly, I'm not sayin its the problem with gv or grams campin it was meant as overall out in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    so in your opinion defilers should let everyone else around them die right? awesome plan!

Let us not forget that one thing that aggravates imbalance is the fact that there are, have always been and will be until the server closures, magical creatures named ''flippers''. As soon it is a GV/Grams camp, there are at least 4-10 players that switch sides and in case of GV camp the problem is more apparent due to the fact that not all creeps can relog to a freep char for a bit of ''good ole campin'' while all the other side has the benefit of being able to flip in and out to catch the wave to ride on. That being sad, I do not mind when pawns are doing that, being just a background noise, I am however stunned to see veteran freeps on their defilers and BAs pew-pewing and leeching like there's no tomorrow.

Val's said it, playing solo arms you not only with the skill to help you overall, but also with a shred of integrity (if such thing can exist in PvP).

p.s many of the EN players that are on are not seasoned players, those we lost over the years of faceroll on the freep side. None of the self-respecting freep players remained active to one-shot creeps (before any of the creep love), but fear not, I assure you that those freeps that quit (or made a creep char) due to the LACK of challenge will be back, though who knows for how long, since any half-decent freep group will still faceroll whatever it may come across.

p.p.s I agree, it cannot get any worse, Snowy will have to step up its game

We transfered 5-6 freeps and hope to bring a little bit groupplay out

see ya in the moors.

We transfered 5-6 freeps and hope to bring a little bit groupplay out

see ya in the moors.
    you mean that ppl that shout in ooc german quality raid but actually wiping all day long?
    shame to my country

Quote Originally Posted by Nexcris View Post
    you mean that ppl that shout in ooc german quality raid but actually wiping all day long?
    shame to my country
    Oh Hi there little child. still clubbing atm? Ur a shame to humanity

12. Dec 12 2015, 02:50 PM
    Reason
    not important

mad cuz bad

Oh Hi there little child. still clubbing atm? Ur a shame to humanity
    Leave my little weasel be, Ron's soul belongs to me now!

Watching, always watching.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _________

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherElf View Post

Val's said it, playing solo arms you not only with the skill to help you overall, but also with a shred of integrity (if such thing can exist in PvP).

Quoted for truth. Sadly most people in EM these days see things differently. I blame the greed for infamy/renown which is better in shuffles/zergs than solo (also explains the amount of high ranks without a clue how to play their class properly).

I for one am not giving up on solo/small action yet. Although it can get frustrating getting zerged over and over again, the small fights i do find are rather enjoyable and keep me going.

Let's hope for more people giving small scale action a go and moving away from the shuffles!

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    Quoted for truth. Sadly most people in EM these days see things differently. I blame the greed for infamy/renown which is better in shuffles/zergs than solo (also explains the amount of high ranks without a clue how to play their class properly).

I for one am not giving up on solo/small action yet. Although it can get frustrating getting zerged over and over again, the small fights i do find are rather enjoyable and keep me going.

Let's hope for more people giving small scale action a go and moving away from the shuffles!
    Well if we'd have a bit more balanced classes and you wouldnt regain 40k Hp when you pop WH, you'd see more people running solo. Not saying you're having an easy go as solo, since i bet you get zerged a lot, but most of creep classes don't have it as easy as gards/wards/minis/rk/beorns have it. But i must admit I appreaciate you for not interfeering random 1v1s.

Quote Originally Posted by grenifk View Post
    Well if we'd have a bit more balanced classes and you wouldnt regain 40k Hp when you pop WH, you'd see more people running solo. Not saying you're having an easy go as solo, since i bet you get zerged a lot, but most of creep classes don't have it as easy as gards/wards/minis/rk/beorns have it. But i must admit I appreaciate you for not interfeering random 1v1s.
    Hence why i said small action, I fully understand that most creeps don't want to take on a decently geared guard on their own, even a mediocre played one like mine.
    I generally have a lot of fun fighting small groups of creeps.

Also i'm fully aware of the balance issues. As far as cd's go i admit i shouldn't use them as lightly as i do sometimes, but it all depends on the mood i am in (and how close other creeps are).
    For balance i feeel the current creep buff was a small step in the right direction, although the healing buff is another shot in the foot for small scale pvp imo. A minus 20-25% inc heal debuff on freeps that enter EM instead of buffing creep heals would have been much better for pvp (personal opinion based on small scale action).

PS. Who is/are your creep(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    Hence why i said small action, I fully understand that most creeps don't want to take on a decently geared guard on their own, even a mediocre played one like mine.
    I generally have a lot of fun fighting small groups of creeps.

Also i'm fully aware of the balance issues. As far as cd's go i admit i shouldn't use them as lightly as i do sometimes, but it all depends on the mood i am in (and how close other creeps are).
    For balance i feeel the current creep buff was a small step in the right direction, although the healing buff is another shot in the foot for small scale pvp imo. A minus 20-25% inc heal debuff on freeps that enter EM instead of buffing creep heals would have been much better for pvp (personal opinion based on small scale action).

PS. Who is/are your creep(s)?
    You are decently geared, any guard with 50k hp is already decently geared, since this will make his self-heals really potent. As for min-maxed gards the only one i'd put in that category would be Jc, and 1 day i attacked him just for the fun of it to see why all creeps dear him, well i didn't bring him to 90% of his hp while he got me to 15%.

Well you see; it's great if you don't pop cd's, but you still have this option to use it or not, while creeps don't have such insane skills, and it all runs around your mood while we are helpless.

Yeah i've been saying that all along, 20% debuff to inc healing to creeps (post 17.1) and 30% heal debuff to freeps (only in moors ofc).

I would rather not state it, since there are a lot of internet warriors, who'd use it for fun/troll/bait/whatnot, i rather keeep conversations civil

Imo the best way to deal with well geared gard/ward or any class that as the ability to hit those i will not die buttons, is to jump them. Do it more so when they are solo and even more so when they are on horse back in that im immortal stance. 100% guarantee that player first of all is shocked then goes into the mind set im going to r.ape you hard mr creep, while fighting he/she probs thinking easy ren this guy/girl obviously don't know who the feck i am, but then the 2nd and 3rd time you jump them solo the ### i feel disrespected who and why would he attack me im immortal , some one tell this creep im immortal omg i feel like just another average player now.

You can die few times jumping classes beyond your limits but leaving that player feeling like he/she are average and not untouchable is priceless.

Regards Pouch book signing in waterstones 3pm tuesdays (MetroCentre)only 1 signature per book thx.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Imo the best way to deal with well geared gard/ward or any class that as the ability to hit those i will not die buttons, is to jump them. Do it more so when they are solo and even more so when they are on horse back in that im immortal stance. 100% guarantee that player first of all is shocked then goes into the mind set im going to r.ape you hard mr creep, while fighting he/she probs thinking easy ren this guy/girl obviously don't know who the feck i am, but then the 2nd and 3rd time you jump them solo the ### i feel disrespected who and why would he attack me im immortal , some one tell this creep im immortal omg i feel like just another average player now.

You can die few times jumping classes beyond your limits but leaving that player feeling like he/she are average and not untouchable is priceless.
    You w0t m9?
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    You w0t m9?
    Sounds like fc to me

^^ now you get it

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    Not to worry Legion of the lost zerg are here, eventually as with Snowy they will kill OOC and ruin the action, thats just on creep side. The snowy freeps will zerg as they did on snowy then leave the game until another update arrives.

Swings and roundabouts as always.

I know some R6 who are better than the R15s

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post

Regards Pouch book signing in waterstones 3pm tuesdays (MetroCentre)only 1 signature per book thx.

^ Never played creepside but likes to tell them how to play. gj pooch.

You are a pita *Haggis, but I do appreciate the fact that you seem to be solo and alone most of times, I've seen many (imho OP) guards that just hug/join fraids and charge/stun/run. You are a refreshing, yet annoyingly devastating exeption on the usual.
    The end is here, the ring is gone. I could not help it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWritingIsCool View Post
    ^ Never played creepside but likes to tell them how to play. gj pooch.
    I r8 dis post 11/10 for not knowing anything about anything zs

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Not to worry Legion of the lost zerg are here, eventually as with Snowy they will kill OOC and ruin the action, thats just on creep side. The snowy freeps will zerg as they did on snowy then leave the game until another update arrives.

Swings and roundabouts as always.

I know some R6 who are better than the R15s
    action is actually much better after snowy freeps transfered. legions went to laurelin to roleplay with each others hair.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast