We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tin nodes broken?

I've been playing for over a month now and I have never seen a single tin node. I have tons of copper, and I see plenty of silver nodes, which is the rare for barrow iron. But never a single tin node.
    I managed to buy enough of the generic crafting materials from the Turbine store to get me past the bronze phase of metalsmithing, but I can not progress to master in any of the later tiers because I was never able to master the first due to the lack of tin in the game.
    In case I was just unlucky to a statistically impossible level, I checked the auction house for tin - zero. No tin there either, just some bronze that people have jacked the prices up on because they can. So it's likely not just me and my friends who live in this tin void.

I play on Dwarrowdelf. I've already submitted a bug report, but haven't received any feedback.

I fear you will not find any tin in the game anymore. There used to be tin nodes, until update 12 (Helm's Deep), when the way lower crafting tiers were set up changed to the format of the higher tiers: only 1 type of resources nodes per tier. So, tin ingots can now be bought at suppliers in game, just look for them when you buy your other crafting stuff.
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item%3ATin_Ingot
    I hope you didn't spend too much TP on those ingredient packs :/ As a suggestion, ask here or look on the wiki if you run into any problems in the future (;
    Not all those who wander are lost
    Evernight: Faratalath (120 Hunter), Dorthar (86 Minstrel), Tardaros (62 Captain) and many more

Ack. Well this is what I get for taking a three year break from a game. Thank you for the quick response! At least now I know what to do in order to get past my crafting block.