We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by CirdalvalSilnuviel View Post
    Stalking the forums for the first time in a while, and couldn't pass up on a reminiscence thread.

If anyone remembers this humble ol' QQmeister, a ./smile and ./wave to you . Real life has had me almost completely cut off from gaming for about a year, and I don't think that will change in the near future. Still have my toons on E, eating up a few slots on the Turbine databases.

If any of my old buddies see this, hello! You suck! But that's okay, me love you long time.

Back to radio silence, don't mind me...

YOU NOOB. Gaming > real life.

Naa jk man, honestly great to hear from you. I hope you're doing great, here's a big big hug from Argentina!
    Garza and I have been playing League of Legends for a while now. It's pretty cool, but not as cool as taking down Waterdragon's noob zergs. Na jk. Love you water <3. Na jk. LOL.

Anyways, love you all.
    Take care
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000019deea/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasborn View Post
    YOU NOOB. Gaming > real life.

Naa jk man, honestly great to hear from you. I hope you're doing great, here's a big big hug from Argentina!
    Garza and I have been playing League of Legends for a while now. It's pretty cool, but not as cool as taking down Waterdragon's noob zergs. Na jk. Love you water <3. Na jk. LOL.

Anyways, love you all.
    Take care
    Im assuming you aren't on NA servers? I might make an acc on your servers to teach you how to dougie.
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

Hello

My PC died on me and I got way into Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne pvp. I am buying a new laptop and was going to try to get Glumdod up to pvp standards again. I hear it is pretty dead now but still may get back into lotro. Any good servers for a solo red mini? I like solo play with some small group play.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001efe0a/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyM View Post
    Hey guys! I'm not sure if anyone still plays that remembers Achereus/Vincent and I o.O I was just thinking about the gold old lotro days and decided to check out the forums We were playing Elder Scrolls Online but Ach's comp died on us and now we're too busy expecting our first baby! yayy! Hope all is well with everyone.
    Oh my, Brit, not sure you remember me, I loved to chase you back then ^_^ and we had that wonderful get-together in front of Grams that one night, all you RKs putting up a light show, Acor (spelling?) included. Those were good times <3 and WOW to the baby news! You posted that 6 months ago or so, and I am wondering whether you two have had your little bundle arrive meantime, so hoping that all is well with you 3!!! <3 <3

As to Jv's question ^_^ - left lotro and went to try Swtor finally, then returned back to my first proper mmorpg - PWI. Now back at lotro, but Windy really seems to have finally died that long predicted horrible death, thus went to make a new spidey at Laurelin. Had some nice action last night, alas basically perma dead on my lil unranked creep grrr :P and don't think there is even a chance to transfer any of my toons over with the EU/US server thing, but oh well.. time to start anew and to roll sleeves up, EU server sounding more sensible, considering I moved to the Shire, ahem.. I mean Ireland! :P
    ~Tinyfangs/Tinypaws/Alinchen/Tunglen/Shimmering/Grownup Redridinghood~

A little late to this thread I fear, but at least I can say hi! It's certainly been a while and I definitely remember most of your faces!

Hello Windfola! How's it going? Deltrion here. I doubt many remember me tho. After I left, I made my way to imladris for some reason, and aside from a brief stint on gladden, I have been there ever since. I haven't been steadily active all these years as I went off to play Archeage, Rift, WoW, Tera, Neverwinter , and now currently Elder Scrolls Online (DC). Every now and then I return to lotro to catch up and pvp a bit, and I always wonder how things turned out on Windy. Ironically, when I lead raids on Windy, I did so as my freep, but I made a name for myself as THE creep leader for a little while at least on imladris. Earned my wings on Windy tho. Anyways, not much to say other than I went my own way, but I still remember the fun times I had on the ol server w/ TDH and moors pals. Long time no see, Windy, I hope everything is well!

PS. Grim, you da best

PSS. Congratulations Brit and Ach! Make sure the...spawnling has enough sleeveless T's to be manly enough, regardless of gender!

~Deltrion. #1 cappy, facetiously

Quote Originally Posted by Alturin View Post
    A little late to this thread I fear, but at least I can say hi! It's certainly been a while and I definitely remember most of your faces!

Hello Windfola! How's it going? Deltrion here. I doubt many remember me tho. After I left, I made my way to imladris for some reason, and aside from a brief stint on gladden, I have been there ever since. I haven't been steadily active all these years as I went off to play Archeage, Rift, WoW, Tera, Neverwinter , and now currently Elder Scrolls Online (DC). Every now and then I return to lotro to catch up and pvp a bit, and I always wonder how things turned out on Windy. Ironically, when I lead raids on Windy, I did so as my freep, but I made a name for myself as THE creep leader for a little while at least on imladris. Earned my wings on Windy tho. Anyways, not much to say other than I went my own way, but I still remember the fun times I had on the ol server w/ TDH and moors pals. Long time no see, Windy, I hope everything is well!

PS. Grim, you da best

PSS. Congratulations Brit and Ach! Make sure the...spawnling has enough sleeveless T's to be manly enough, regardless of gender!

What you playin these days bro? I rarely see you on LoL anymore.
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

Working alot. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Starina View Post
    Oh my, Brit, not sure you remember me, I loved to chase you back then ^_^ and we had that wonderful get-together in front of Grams that one night, all you RKs putting up a light show, Acor (spelling?) included. Those were good times <3 and WOW to the baby news! You posted that 6 months ago or so, and I am wondering whether you two have had your little bundle arrive meantime, so hoping that all is well with you 3!!! <3 <3

As to Jv's question ^_^ - left lotro and went to try Swtor finally, then returned back to my first proper mmorpg - PWI. Now back at lotro, but Windy really seems to have finally died that long predicted horrible death, thus went to make a new spidey at Laurelin. Had some nice action last night, alas basically perma dead on my lil unranked creep grrr :P and don't think there is even a chance to transfer any of my toons over with the EU/US server thing, but oh well.. time to start anew and to roll sleeves up, EU server sounding more sensible, considering I moved to the Shire, ahem.. I mean Ireland! :P
    Hi Starina! I definitely remember you. We did have our little girl, her name is Arianna and she's 9 months old now! Time sure flies. It's been wonderful, Ev and I have never been happier! How are things with you? It's good to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Alturin View Post

PS. Grim, you da best

Lol! That made me laugh. How's it going Delt?

Hello! It's Teleway here (wonder if any of you remember me). I've moved all my characters to Gladden and am not disappointed. While many have moved to Ark or Crick, I chose Gladden, since I knew it would have a smaller population. It's full of wonderful people...but not as many Windfolians as I'd like. There are perhaps 3-4 from Windfola in Gladden, and it makes me a sad Teleway. Ah well. If you come to Gladden, I'll give you a hug!

Hey all, it has been quite some time for me. At least a year has passed maybe two since I was last on windy, and more than that since I checked the forums. Seeing familiar names though made me smile and remember some good times. I really do miss leading gank squads in the moors, the bait and switch method, and being otherwise "unwise" with my own characters life. But I miss many of the people most of all, some who I have completely lost contact with that I promised myself I wouldn't. Life happens though, I grew up, got busy (yes both meanings), got rather sick, got over it, played many games, but none share a place in my heart like lotro windy does.

Enough of the wishy washy. Ya'll prolly are just like who the fuuu is this guy? You most likely would know me as Cuba, commonly called the Vagrant of Windfola. My main game of choice now is War Thunder. In fact I lead a considerably large international group that are competing with some of the best teams in the world, and winning more often than not. I owe a lot of my knowledge about communicating with and leading people on a large scale basis to my time in the moors.

So I wish you all well (Creeps and Freeps) and hopefully I will come back one day and try out all the new stuff! Till then Peace out!

Yo, It's Jake and Wahime.. We are on Ark now hit us up on creepside. Also PM me man talk to you later.

Quote Originally Posted by -Unknown- View Post
    Yo, It's Jake and Wahime.. We are on Ark now hit us up on creepside. Also PM me man talk to you later.
    Sent PM gimmie contact infos bros

Hey guys Thrill here, I've been bouncing around games lately. Right now I'm playing Diablo 3, WoW, H1Z1, and Dota 2. If any of you have been playing these hmu on Steam or Battle net, I'd be glad to play with you guys! My Steam is TylerSund72. And my Battle.net is Syndicate#1423.

Logged in to reply to this thread and then noticed that the last response was not from December 2016, but from December 2015 ! As for myself, I transferred to a few different servers to see how they were. Unfortunately, it just didn't feel the same and there was no fun in it for me. As a result, apart from logging in a few times in a few different servers, I pretty much stopped playing LOTRO since they announced that Windfola will be shut down.

It was fun while it lasted. I thank you all for the good times. Take care.

P.S - Not sure who all these people are who have sent me a PM in the last one year accusing me of killing them with macros. You are probably dealing with a different warg with the same name.

- Erazer
    A rare visitor to LOTRO.

Just started playing again, on arkenstone now. ~Blind
    Rank 10 ~ Blindreaver

Busy with life. Been trying to track down my old kinship but seems most have vanished. Probably hop on my warg and see if anyone I know still plays.

-Icemir (aka best loremaster in the moors)

If your looking for Windfola players, many went to Arkenstone. But with the current update pvp side has toppled. No one is on anymore. Not sure what freepside looks like though.Good luck in your search.

Saltytroll

oh god, just logged back in on arkenstone. what happened to this game?
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

Hahaha it's terrible isn't it! I laugh at how bad it got. It's a complete joke. I miss the days of windy..

Felt nostalgic, thought about this game for the first time in 3 years... Wow, how time flies! A handful of you may remember me as "Shaparo", "Shap", "QQmeister", or simply "Noob" - unless you've drunk/smoked those memories all away, 'course.

Hoping to track down some of my old friends, mayhaps an Argentine, American, Aussie, Canadian, Indian or 5?

Hit me up, peeps! And even though some of you do have me on Facebook, sorry, I haven't been on there in even longer.
    Palaverus Querulus (R11), Jakyll Andhide (R6)​, Yellowsub Marine (R1)
    Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by CirdalvalSilnuviel View Post
    Felt nostalgic. Wow, how time flies! A handful of you may remember me as simply "Noob"
    Ahh yup, I remember.

*fixed it for you
    Glek love to you all! I miss everyone! If you want to be Facebook buddies or text, etc. Just let me know!

Hey guys Arga here; finally got around to getting access to my account again.

Bussed my reaver over to Ark and logged on the first time... holy changes...
    Commander Arga Lessthanthree
    "Follow the ****** shield”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3