We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Expert Master Tailor

Hello! My status doesn't turn to Master although I reached Master level (360/360) Expert Tailor. What to do now? I try to get help from online Help but they didn't help me again. They wrote this as an answer but it doesn't help me out.
    "Greetings! You will need to complete a quest to go further into the next tier. Please review the information provided for your crafting profession at Lotro-wiki.com or the Forums. Thank you and have a great day."

Quote Originally Posted by Nimdiell View Post
    Hello! My status doesn't turn to Master although I reached Master level (360/360) Expert Tailor. What to do now? I try to get help from online Help but they didn't help me again. They wrote this as an answer but it doesn't help me out.
    "Greetings! You will need to complete a quest to go further into the next tier. Please review the information provided for your crafting profession at Lotro-wiki.com or the Forums. Thank you and have a great day."
    Hi! Talk to any tailor NPC to get a quest - when that's all done you can proceed to the max tier without interruptions.

As indicated by support, wiki can be one place to look:
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ques...h_%28Tailor%29

When getting this quest, go to the place mentioned in the quest and there is the quest NPC who gives the last bit of this small quest chain:
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ques...Artisan_Tailor

Thank you! It helped me out. My problem is solved.

nevermind i'm silly