We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

******Who drives you crazy/Annoying***********

What creep or freep drives you crazy or annoys you the most and im not saying you like or dislike this person it could be because they're hard to kill, got mad skills , they turn up when youre taking something or even if you dont like them.

Name them and why( please dont make it personal irl)
    Last edited by LEGENDofALL; Oct 30 2014 at 07:08 PM.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

I'll bite, Murkatop and Healzfordummies-1 both drive me crazy. They are both extraordinarily good at kiting through trees and staying alive. Very frustrating to kill them sometimes.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

superiorskills

hes just too good

Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

This thread reminded me of Frank and Beard the most annoying freeps I`ve ever met,both skilled and masters of escaping after getting a kill,the good ol`days.

/respect

Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Amestotease for his annoyingly bad trolling skills.
    Siggy

Freor for his disperse shadow things, but he isn't here anymore sadly

Quote Originally Posted by sm91 View Post
    Freor for his disperse shadow things, but he isn't here anymore sadly
    Now there's an idea. I have the rift set too 25% chance to absorb 100% shadow damage.. coming for you stef

Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    Now there's an idea. I have the rift set too 25% chance to absorb 100% shadow damage.. coming for you stef
    I'll murder you with autoattacks then!

good idea OP ill post the second legit answer.
    numva and other healing Rk's.
    Tasmania for his sheer annoyingness. cuz hes not afraid to charge in balls deep into a group of creeps and bleed everyone up.
    healyouu-for his explosive dps
    Thralos and other wardens for their super deadly bleeds. Soon as i got out from stealth yesterday i went from full 54k health to dead in 12s. Thralos+red cappy=eye of sauron
    Wonderr and other Rk's beacuse of that stun from bleeds every 2 secs or whatever.
    Same for LM's like Akthuri when they pop WoTC
    Spam tracking burgs?

These freeps dont drive me crazy (except numva), they are just a challenge to kill or get away from.
    [COLOR="#008000"]Imelvo- R11 Hunter[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Walris-1 Guardian[/COLOR]
    Have no fear, Imelvo is here[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Morelag r8 warg[/COLOR], Pendallin r7 spider and [COLOR="#0000CD"]Zugzad r7 Warleader[/COLOR] on Crickhallow

Quote Originally Posted by maroonpack View Post
    good idea OP ill post the second legit answer.
    numva and other healing Rk's.
    Tasmania for his sheer annoyingness. cuz hes not afraid to charge in balls deep into a group of creeps and bleed everyone up.
    healyouu-for his explosive dps
    Thralos and other wardens for their super deadly bleeds. Soon as i got out from stealth yesterday i went from full 54k health to dead in 12s. Thralos+red cappy=eye of sauron
    Wonderr and other Rk's beacuse of that stun from bleeds every 2 secs or whatever.
    Same for LM's like Akthuri when they pop WoTC
    Spam tracking burgs?

These freeps dont drive me crazy (except numva), they are just a challenge to kill or get away from.
    so basically everything

Quote Originally Posted by legendofall View Post
    what creep or freep drives you crazy or annoys you the most and im not saying you like or dislike this person it could be because they're hard to kill, got mad skills , they turn up when youre taking something or even if you dont like them.

Name them and why( please dont make it personal irl)
    youre not even on this server. Stop posting until you are noob
    Sunnydski - Landroval (Formerly Meneldor)

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY_D View Post
    youre not even on this server. Stop posting until you are noob
    I've been on the server longer then you my love

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    I've been on the server longer then you my love
    No one cares about your ###### creeps that you never play.

No one cares about your ###### creeps that you never play.
    sweetie I do play my creep ' strike two

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    sweetie I do play my creep ' strike two
    All these names you are using remind of what your mom called me last night, OH BOOM!!!!!!! No one saw that one coming.

All these names you are using remind of what your mom called me last night, OH BOOM!!!!!!! No one saw that one coming.
    You know what your mother called me last night ..........

Love you always and forever

You know what really grinds my gears?........

Waiting on updates i hate it drives me to a state of complete boredom

Quote Originally Posted by Rizoel View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears?........

Waiting on updates i hate it drives me to a state of complete boredom
    do like Peter griffin does and drink while you wait.

Cheesepuffs and his buddy warg, can't remember the name. They duo rez camp a lot, and are some of those "hips when I am in danger of death" wargs.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Cheesepuffs and his buddy warg, can't remember the name. They duo rez camp a lot, and are some of those "hips when I am in danger of death" wargs.
    its cheesiepoofs and cocoapuffs, being you cant even get the names correct, the info you supplied is equally trashy.

If i hipsed on you it means im coming back to hit you from stealth, or the fight has become unfair either due to yourside getting more freeps, or my side butting in. either way dont care. if i hipsed on you 1v1 out in the roaming areas and no other freeps or creeps or npcs joined in, then ss or ####.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Isn't that the whole point of hips, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Warstorer View Post
    It probably is the whole point of it, tho i dont use it that way, as my wartab would suggest, or any of the number of freeps i attack . guards, wardens, good champs like that kapatio dude, would or should tell you, think this spilo dude is someone who enjoys drama, hes constantly running around screaming the sky is falling, if you look at his post he started on "i talked with a warg last night" you can see hes full of misinformation, it seems almost purposely. trolls be trolls I guess, comes into ooc during a grats round to a warg whom had ranked, calling him out as some sort of super macro'er (as if the exploit still exsisted that macroers used to use.) without anykind of proof other than "i can just tell"....

so in keeping with topic of the thread who drives you crazy or annoying, then its people who think their smart or informed, and turning out to be just the oppisite.

Quote Originally Posted by Seglord View Post
    if you look at his post he started on "i talked with a warg last night" you can see hes full of misinformation, it seems almost purposely. trolls be trolls I guess, comes into ooc during a grats round to a warg whom had ranked, calling him out as some sort of super macro'er (as if the exploit still exsisted that macroers used to use.) without anykind of proof other than "i can just tell"....
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-for-solo-Play

Being currently discussed in the Monster Play forums. Macroing is still alive and well with the purpose of "cutting skills". I know for a fact you don't do it, I've fought you before, but many others on crick do. All one needs to do is turn on date/time in the combat log and see how quickly you're getting hit my multiple skills. When you get hit with 5 skills in under a second... well, something is fishy in Denmark.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

Quote Originally Posted by Warstorer View Post
    It can be used offensively or defensively.

Many wargs believe the use of it defensively should be decided solely on whether staying in the fight till death would result in any reasonable chance of producing a kill. In group play you will possibly want to extend that to whether your group could get a kill.

I base my decisions on how annoying I can be to the other side, so I guess that's a third alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Seglord View Post
    its cheesiepoofs and cocoapuffs, being you cant even get the names correct, the info you supplied is equally trashy.

If i hipsed on you it means im coming back to hit you from stealth, or the fight has become unfair either due to yourside getting more freeps, or my side butting in. either way dont care. if i hipsed on you 1v1 out in the roaming areas and no other freeps or creeps or npcs joined in, then ss or ####.

It probably is the whole point of it, tho i dont use it that way, as my wartab would suggest, or any of the number of freeps i attack . guards, wardens, good champs like that kapatio dude, would or should tell you, think this spilo dude is someone who enjoys drama, hes constantly running around screaming the sky is falling, if you look at his post he started on "i talked with a warg last night" you can see hes full of misinformation, it seems almost purposely. trolls be trolls I guess, comes into ooc during a grats round to a warg whom had ranked, calling him out as some sort of super macro'er (as if the exploit still exsisted that macroers used to use.) without anykind of proof other than "i can just tell"....

so in keeping with topic of the thread who drives you crazy or annoying, then its people who think their smart or informed, and turning out to be just the oppisite.
    I don't like the type of wargs who duo and only jump solo freeps, and hips once they realize it won't be an easy kill. I don't say it's a cheating or a cheap gameplay. It's just annoying. It's not comment on your personal character.

As far as OOC, your basing that I'm a drama dude from:
    1. Publicly saying that I suspected a specific warg from macroing. It was an unfair accusation because I was (and still am not) not 100% sure of this. I apologized for that.
    2. That entire discussion on the forums regarding warg macroing. And here it is actually you who are the uninformed, as it is still possible, and it still done. I have spoken with multiple wargs who have done it recently, and recently had some long discussions with a warg who still does it now. It's still an exploit.

That being said, because I am not a drama dude, I'm not going to blow this topic out of its original purpose, so this is my last post on this topic. Didn't mean to call you out personally- like I said, it's not a comment on your personally. If you want to continue the discussion, PM me.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast