We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Vocation for Beorning

Any advice for a vocation for someone that doesn't have any maxed?

How is the money making potential for explorer wood/ore gathering vs other methods at 100? Currently stuck deciding between explorer or historian, but interested in any opinion!

Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    I always suggest Tinker for first vocation, because you can make jewelry, food, tokens, and harvest ore to sell. Wood doesn't sell nearly as well as ore because it's used in far fewer recipes, but is equally present on the landscape.

But Explorer (Beorning armour, ore to sell) or Historian (potions, scrolls, and weapons if you have someone to smelt for you) are good choices as well.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

I went with Yeoman (Farmer, Cook, Tailor) as much for the challenge of cooking only vegetarian. I know there is honey-cake coming, but my character is more a shaman type, and wants to use food as medicine. She would craft with rawhide, but the game doesn't allow it, so she will trade hides for leather.
    Landroval EN-RP -- Club Eclaire: Galdhron-Elf LM, Twostep-Human Burg, Medloth Bearlady-Beorning || Laurelin EN-RP -- For RP; Join Club Slotro; bit.ly/slowtro

woodworker .. you can make your own weapons and leg class items