We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My beorning Blavin on Gladden
    Last edited by DeadOrcAlert; Jan 07 2016 at 02:49 AM.

Here's my Beorning, Sugarbear~2, on Landraval

Nice & Colorful Combos!:

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Red_1 View Post
    ... ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    This week's outfit, Whispers of Forodwaith, combines quest rewards from Forochel and Angmar.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....orodwaith.html

Just started leveling a 6man Beorning team. This look is from the Dunlending Medium armor recipes. I like the inspiration in this thread.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Interesting Combination, looks ready to mount a warsteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by EnelyaMorna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EnelyaMorna View Post
    ... This is one of the chestpiece skins from Dunland that shows up in a lot of places. I've not seen it on a male Beorning though. But like Thundertrain said, there are a whole bunch of quest rewards/drops in Dunland that are great for the rugged, earthy-coloured sort of look
    Trousers are another of the Dunland quest rewards, Dreng-fultum. They dye really nicely.
    Shoulders are from the Skirmish Camp...Shoulders of the Wall-warden.
    Boots are one of the first pairs you get as a Beorning. Worn work boots maybe?
    The hood is the Traveller's Hood, from the Store.
    The cloak is a quest reward from the Lorien area I think, the Cloak of the Rescuer.

Everything is dyed either umber or walnut brown, or not dyed at all.

I recently returned to the game after years away and decided to start playing a Beorning. Her name is Nerysa and she's currently lvl 33.

Quote Originally Posted by couillon View Post
    Just started leveling a 6man Beorning team. This look is from the Dunlending Medium armor recipes. I like the inspiration in this thread.
    Because 1 wasnt op enough :P

Couple Mathom pieces, couple of beginner beorning outfit :P nothing special. I was obsessively previewing every armor piece and at first sight, thought it fit quite well I like the colors which, with the pattern of the outfit, makes it look tribal. And it's nice without being too fancy for a beorning to be caught wearing.

Have other cosmetic outfit having the helmet from Mathom, and the rest being the pieces of the second beginner outfit (if I remember correctly lol). That one isn't as nice as this one I think.

Thumbs up

Is always nice to see some fresh ideas :
    Quote Originally Posted by IliddinEarfalas View Post

Hi guys!
    I've just posted a new outfit on my blog called Athenian In Anguish. I know it looks more Spartan, but close an eye to it please?
    Visit my blog for more information on the outfit!

http://mymiddleearthmode.blogspot.my/

Quote Originally Posted by Nox-Grim View Post
    Thank you.

I just bought the Beorning class last night, this is my first attempt at outfitting it.

Ulfskar of the Northern Vales.

Last edited by YamydeAragon; Jul 02 2016 at 05:44 PM.

History became legend, and legend became myth, and some things that should not have been forgotten were lost...

History became legend, and legend became myth, and some things that should not have been forgotten were lost...

Thumbs up

I found some nice ideas at this player blog: https://withyfashions.wordpress.com/...rong-beorning/

Thanks or sharing with us Anmorata77 .

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien

Comfortable and practical.

I searched for a long time before settling on this look. It might not be the most original cosmetic in LOTRO, but I think it provides the appearance of warmth without being too bulky.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirietus View Post
    I searched for a long time before settling on this look. It might not be the most original cosmetic in LOTRO, but I think it provides the appearance of warmth without being too bulky. [Dark picture of beorning on house]
    That picture is too dark, i cannot guess what are you wearing. Can you take another picture but this time with the ambient lights set way higher? Please...

I like your kegs collection. Maybe you want to share more of your house on this thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...se-arrangement

Hope these are a bit clearer.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Amirietus View Post

Thanks & good job putting together that outfit set!

Here is another creative beorning outfit combo:

Quote Originally Posted by Kheld_GB View Post
    Heres a few from me...

19. Feb 08 2017, 03:12 PM

Lovely combination!:

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    This week's outfit brings a taste of Dunland. I call this the Uch-lûth Skirmisher.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....kirmisher.html

Level 30, still in the starter outfit (hoping there's a "smelly clothes" title somewhere), hunting chickens.

22. Oct 08 2017, 02:05 PM

I went with something a little different. My Beorning is patterned off the concept of a Lakota Sioux shaman named Matowica (mat-o-wee-cha) Eightfeathers, who is also what the Sioux call a "skinwalker" or shapechanger. In the Lakota language, Matowica means Bear Man and his totem animal is the bear (of course). Like the Lakota, some of his favorite weapons are the bow and a war club. Not exactly historically accurate in appearance but fun. And thank you, Rugongrod and Rimenuir, for letting me know why Imgur is so much better than Photobucket for image hosting. I'm now an Imgur fan.

Last edited by Daefaroth; Oct 10 2017 at 01:43 PM.

Photobucket has went the cash grab route for 3rd party hosing (leaving that but I meant hosting) and want $400 US a year. I don't think so. I'll be looking for a different "Free" hosting site soon. I just dread however reclaiming all my memories that are stored there.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Quote Originally Posted by Rugongrod View Post
    Photobucket has went the cash grab route for 3rd party hosing (leaving that but I meant hosting) and want $400 US a year. I don't think so. I'll be looking for a different "Free" hosting site soon. I just dread however reclaiming all my memories that are stored there.
    imgur is always a good choice.

Mirage | Fathom | Situational Awareness | Reformed
    Arkenstone | Shadowfax | Treebeard

26. Dec 20 2017, 08:53 AM

Last edited by spiritualstrength; Dec 22 2017 at 10:37 PM.
    Slingshots/Burginsbaby/Spitzz/Burgin

Slingshots/Burginsbaby/Spitzz/Burgin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast