We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Moors Revival

Moors Revival

Hi all freeps/creeps,over the last few months the moors action has declined rapidly,so after chattin with someone who is willin to lead the creeps we have set ourselves a challenge to try have a revival here on elder,this comin FRIDAY 21st NOV from 7pm lets try and get RvR. Also lets try and keep it fair as poss,for instance 2 OP's each and no pve . Either leave a reply here if ur willin to give it a go or just be there Friday evenin.thanks all.

(this is a genuine thread guys please no trollin,lets keep it decent)

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    Hi all freeps/creeps,over the last few months the moors action has declined rapidly,so after chattin with someone who is willin to lead the creeps we have set ourselves a challenge to try have a revival here on elder,this comin FRIDAY 21st NOV from 7pm lets try and get RvR. Also lets try and keep it fair as poss,for instance 2 OP's each and no pve . Either leave a reply here if ur willin to give it a go or just be there Friday evenin.thanks all.

(this is a genuine thread guys please no trollin,lets keep it decent)
    Count me in
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."

Me too.

Ill be there. If lag gods permit it

Great Idea

Yes, I would really like to join as well. Hope you can pull this off.

I'll be there if kinship stuff doesn't get in the way.

thanks for the support guys ive had a lot of tells from peeps aswel showin interest,their is also a gr8 leader willin to lead creep side if needed,as riandor said it would be gr8 to pull this off and make a nice restart to the elder moors action once again.Thanks again and see u there on the night

Well done to everyone who turned up couldn't really have expected more than wot happened this evenin peeps ,gr8 turnout.

The creepside took a little longer to get fully raided up but once they got there it made for really nice fights,sorry to the initial group of only 10 but it had to kick off somewhere.

I had to get off myself a lil after 9 as some family issues to deal with but hopefully next time I can stay for the duration,therefore I must say again well done to all who stayed after I left and continued, to wot, ive been told was brilliant.

Big thanks to sharn and arcanaii for leadin the creeps,and lets do it again.