We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tome of Defence

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    I don't use ToD but I do use fall immunity but not for the reason people think , I use them to see how many creeps will follow me off a cliff.
    I'd follow you any time <3
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    I'd follow you any time <3
    Only if you let me tag you first
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Before there's QQ about tonight's late fights, freeps popped the ToD first.

Sound the alarm!!!!!!!!! Someone used ToD in moors!!!!!!!!!

Please continue, this thread gets better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbion View Post
    Before there's QQ about tonight's late fights, freeps popped the ToD first.
    I popped a cherry

Just last night. So what was the point of this thread?

hy·poc·ri·sy
    h??päkr?s?/

noun

the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

, freeps popped the ToD first.
    Ezmoder confirmed!!!

Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post

hy·poc·ri·sy
    h??päkr?s?/

noun

the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    He asked ToD to not be used, he was rejected, so he uses it now. Hardly hypocrisy.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

hy·poc·ri·sy
    h??päkr?s?/

noun

I guess my earlier statement went over someone's head. We used them last night after your group to even the playing field.

I guess my earlier statement went over someone's head. We used them last night after your group to even the playing field.
    Ezmoders all over the Crickhollows confirmed as well!!

Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    He asked ToD to not be used, he was rejected, so he uses it now. Hardly hypocrisy.
    So what you're trying to tell me is this thread was pointless because this was a foregone conclusion, correct?

Why do you feel the need to comment on absolutely everything in these forums??
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

The answer is forum addiction.

Arkenstone

hy·poc·ri·sy
    h??päkr?s?/

noun

^from a complete lack of reading comprehension, to...

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    BINGO!

I made a simple request, it was flatly rejected.

No harm, no foul.

Someone thought they had a "gotcha" moment...

DENIED!

So what you're trying to tell me...
    ...is that Asian elephants are not indigenous to Africa?

I mean, how thick can one get?

Really?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100001fa1ba/signature.png]Healzfordummies[/charsig]

Defilers and children first!

As an aside, Murkatop, upon getting the green light to pop a ToD, actually wee'd in his WL shorts - the excitement of it all too much.

Fun fact!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100001fa1ba/signature.png]Healzfordummies[/charsig]

Heals, you can get pretty thick, can't you? Did you, even for one second, expect all the freeps to comply with your request?

In the end this is less about the request being rejected and more about your reaction to it.

It's sad, when the few of us transferred to the server back in the fall you visited our vent a few times, made nice and since then turned into, well, it would end up being just a bunch of ***** anyway if I said it.

I mind my own business, I rarely post in these forums, but you are as fail as it gets regarding this whole tome of defense thing, you were better off not saying anything at all.

Heals, you can get pretty thick, can't you? Did you, even for one second, expect all the freeps to comply with your request?
    Someone put a fork in this kid already, he's overdone.

Take a breath. Go back and read my initial post, and subsequent replies.

In the end this is less about the request being rejected and more about your reaction to it.
    No "reaction," no hysteria for my part.

However, you seem to be taking this badly.

I'm here to help, talk to me...

I rarely post in these forums...
    You may want to reconsider making "rarely" become never.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Take it or leave it.

lul

So many replies over 1 buff and here is what is going to happen unless the tome is taken out of the game...
    if someone decides to use them they can and will.
    not saying i support this but i DO support the right everyone has to make their own decision.

AMERICA F#%$ YEAH! THAT'S WHAT I CALL FREEDOM!
    Live-Leben in vollen Zügen!

So what you're trying to tell me is this thread was pointless because this was a foregone conclusion, correct?

I make no comment on the point of this thread, just that considering that Heal's request to put away the ToD was rejected (for better or worse), so I don't think it's hypocrisy that he decided to use one.

As for your second observation, it's because these forums are like bubble baths to me, except, unlike bubble baths, I rarely find myself in need of clothes after using the forums. Perhaps if you tried taking a bubble bath you might feel less hostile.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

It's sad, when the few of us transferred to the server back in the fall you visited our vent a few times, made nice and since then turned into, well, it would end up being just a bunch of ***** anyway if I said it.

I mind my own business, I rarely post in these forums, but you are as fail as it gets regarding this whole tome of defense thing, you were better off not saying anything at all.
    1. Talk about over reacting have you looked in the mirror lately?
    2. He asked a simple thing, he didn't say hey you're a garbage player for using it.
    3. You don't know Healz nor his personality, he's one of the few guys in 7 years I've know to be as mellow as they come, a creep who doesn't have full blown tunnel vision and one who always try's to make nice with both side.

Now my personal beliefs is if you need ToD to play this game , you are using it to make up for lack of skill but that's my opinion on it.

Waiting on a over reacting reply

Thanks and have a wonderful day

P.S. before you reply and ask me if I have to reply to every thread the answer is ....YES I DO HAVE TOO

P.S. before you reply and ask me if I have to reply to every thread the answer is ....YES I DO HAVE TOO
    Here we have a nother perfect example of Forum addiction. - and damn you Elmo check your IMs!

Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    Here we have a nother perfect example of Forum addiction. - and damn you Elmo check your IMs!
    Not only a perfect example but a prime one too.

FYI i do it to get a reply out of you..........it excites me

3. You don't know Healz nor his personality, he's one of the few guys in 7 years I've know to be as mellow as they come, a creep who doesn't have full blown tunnel vision and one who always try's to make nice with both side.

Quite rightly...

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGateTT View Post
    Sound the alarm!!!!!!!!! Someone used ToD in moors!!!!!!!!!

Please continue, this thread gets better and better.
    Forum drama is the best I can't get enough.

Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycrest View Post
    As an aside, Murkatop, upon getting the green light to pop a ToD, actually wee'd in his WL shorts - the excitement of it all too much.

Fun fact!

Can back this up.

Photo confirmation of Murkatop, dual wielder of shields, when told he could activate ToD...

I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

So this whole thread was Healz way to actually get a reason to use ToD without feeling bad about it?
    "Can you guys stop this?"
    "No?"
    "Ok, I'll do it too."
    Pretty slick.

Would be better if the use of this buff wasn't just a cash drop into the ole Turbine Store money machine for creeps.
    That's what you should be arguing about. Not why people use it....use whatever is in your inventory....but why don't creeps get free hobbit gifts full of goodies to use in the Moors. Have to rely on burning loot boxes and keys? Bah

Bring the fight to the Store! Huzzah!
    Jimi's Mash

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast