We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Targeting/Vitals]Set Focus

I know there's a raid assist, I know we can mark things, but I'd like to be able to keep track of someone's morale/buffs/debuffs, even when targeting something else. Basically, if you set a target as focus, its vitals will be shown as if targeted, on a different position on the screen. Pretty much like World of Warcraft's focus system. It's especially handy in PvP and PvE raids...

Ah, wait... Never mind then.

Like this:

You can see 2 different enemy vitals. One is focus, one is selection. Oh, and the paint skills aren't mine
    Last edited by Giliodor; Dec 06 2014 at 04:06 PM.

Hover over target and press H (unless you've overwritten the default key to lock a tooltip), only shows morale but better than nothing.

In general though, 10/10 thread. You closed it up quite nicely. +1

h. Also, do you have target forwarding on? That allows you to see debuffs while hitting their target. Also you can choose to only display those you can remove via only show dispellable.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

Quote Originally Posted by RJFerret View Post
    h. Also, do you have target forwarding on? That allows you to see debuffs while hitting their target. Also you can choose to only display those you can remove via only show dispellable.
    Yeah, I know all that. What I do not know, is how this is relevant to my suggestion.