We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Update 15.1 and "unique" essences

I understand making these essences unique, they were WAY overpowered in their previous incarnation. But why not either a) automatically remove them from items, so that we can slot a different essence in its place, or give us an essence removal scroll to do so? You made a mistake, but you compounded it by forcing us to either spend REAL MONEY to fix YOUR mistake, and purchase an essence removal scroll from the store, OR spend time and opportunity to play festivals to get tokens, and spend them, where we COULD have spent that on things like cosmetics and the like. Send everyone a free essence removal scroll so we can fix our armor!
    Sholeh

The patch notes made it sound like they would be automatically unslotted, is that not the case?
    If you give away gold bars, someone will complain they're too heavy.
    ~Landroval~
    .: Dannach, 118 WDN :.: Totes, 118 HNT :.: Sunhawk, 110 RNK :.
    ~Anor~
    .: Taika, 29 WDN :.
    I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
    Might as well face it, I'm addicted to WDN

The item itself is...so I had one on my chest and one on my shoulders, I can now only wear one of those items, they're not automatically unslotted. I put in a few tickets, which were immediately closed. the GM's basically said I should put my 'suggestion' in the 'suggestions' box. It's not a suggestion, its a demand. I will wear the armor the way Turbine asked, but I demand that they allow me to fix their error without costing me real money or time!
    Last edited by bennyw2784; Dec 15 2014 at 08:27 PM.
    Sholeh

Ah, I went back and looked and it seems that it's the multiples in one piece that are unequipped. This does suck however there are essence removal scrolls at the Yule festival. If you're on Landroval I'll happily pick one up for you if you don't have enough tokens yourself (180).
    If you give away gold bars, someone will complain they're too heavy.
    ~Landroval~
    .: Dannach, 118 WDN :.: Totes, 118 HNT :.: Sunhawk, 110 RNK :.
    ~Anor~
    .: Taika, 29 WDN :.
    I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
    Might as well face it, I'm addicted to WDN