We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitewhimsy View Post
    27K morale unbuffed is plenty. It's also an old build, in which I specifically note I don't care enough to have perfect gear, I am even using minor morales. You run around with 37k+ morale for PvE? You're joking. Or at the very least a bad joke. Fail, next.
    Nice one, blame your fail build on me having a fail build, very good. 27k morale is not "plenty" for under-manning t2c content(which required more skill than full raiding it which I am almost certain you have to do) but if you feel this way sure, keep failing but do it quietly.
    I use a swap buff book, like every good Minstrel. Incredifail. Next.
    The optimal build would be to use a single book since there is not a single useful legacy for healing that cannot fit on a single book but I'm sure you knew that when you tried to call me out for laughing at you not doing it right? Maybe you got confused by the RtS legacy on your book(lmao, RtS legacy=god mini).
    Confirmed you have no idea how to trait. You expect people to trait IF, when blue, when BC is better in every way, and there is absolutely no PvE content in the game that merits the need for these dmg reductions when you can just spam BC?
    BC is not better in every way, BC does not give you -4% inc damage, the -4% inc damage beats the extra heals from BC all day every day but I have no doubt that the only reason you think the way you do about it is because you are self nerfing yourself right? I mean I cant think of another reason as to why you would argue that a perma -4% inc damage that only requires you to hit a single button every 30s is not worth it...
    100% unneccesary reduction in PvE. That being said I only don't have it there b/c I had yet to get an LI with enough pool A legacies. This is like complaining that pre HD someone didn't have SoS pulses.
    No, regardless of whether you are doing PvE or PvP any decent mini is going to have that legacy(and trait) in their build and don't try to blame legacies, your current li(as of that thread) has enough majors for you to put a remembrance on there and get it. Maybe you don't have a remembrance because you cant complete the content required to get it with that fail build of yours?
    It just gets better. You have no clue how to trait. Traiting SoS...lol! Let me guess, do you also go for the AoE bubble?
    Well considering that so far there has been nobody to agree with you on your mini build but there has been two different people to post on here laughing at you I would think it is you that has "no clue how to trait". The SoS capstone is very nice for healing, a groupwide flat -3% inc damage is extremely nice, especially when added with IF(for a total of -7% inc damage in-case you couldn't do the math yourself).
    Maybe that's unfair, the trait isn't that bad, but it remains true that survivability is nowhere near a problem and I'd sooner augment group DPS to make content quicker.
    The amount of DPS that the reflect adds to a run is so negligible that it does not even come into discussions on how to make content quicker. You put way too much stock into it, which I can understand, most of the failures I have ever seen on this game find a certain trait or build(or piece of gear) and would argue until they quit the game that said "buff"(or nerf) was the greatest thing ever. They were wrong. You are wrong.
    LOL.
    Why? Because you don't utilise the skill to its maximum? That is not my fault that you don't optimise your skills or build.
    Literally infinitesimal. You must not understand how healing works, there is no effective difference in having these maxed. A small increase in the percent of a percent of percent...and making your skill that will overheal overheal even more....yes. I see it! Logictastic. You will still require the same amount of skills to achieve the same result 99% of the time without these capped. You are bad.
    That logic could be applied to all traits, "meh don't trait that, it would increase my effectiveness but nah, I would be too effective, I'm gonna go trait something fail because this good trait isn't worth my point(s)". Great logic. Terrible minstrel.
    Thanks though, I actually smiled at Ioreth. You've clearly learned a great deal from your best Minstrel in the world friend, kind of you to share with the rest of us.
    Like I put in my above reply, if you don't optimise the use of your skills its not my fault. As for this comment about my mini pal, come back and talk about him when you can solo heal 6 man t2c OD. Until then I will leave you with your own words:
    It's a shame too, I would have readily deleted if you could name 1 legitimate critique of my Mins.
    Will you stick to your word?

27K morale unbuffed is plenty. It's also an old build, in which I specifically note I don't care enough to have perfect gear, I am even using minor morales. You run around with 37k+ morale for PvE? You're joking. Or at the very least a bad joke. Fail, next.

I use a swap buff book, like every good Minstrel. Incredifail. Next.

Confirmed you have no idea how to trait. You expect people to trait IF, when blue, when BC is better in every way, and there is absolutely no PvE content in the game that merits the need for these dmg reductions when you can just spam BC?

100% unneccesary reduction in PvE. That being said I only don't have it there b/c I had yet to get an LI with enough pool A legacies. This is like complaining that pre HD someone didn't have SoS pulses.

It just gets better. You have no clue how to trait. Traiting SoS...lol! Let me guess, do you also go for the AoE bubble?

Maybe that's unfair, the trait isn't that bad, but it remains true that survivability is nowhere near a problem and I'd sooner augment group DPS to make content quicker.

LOL.
    Literally infinitesimal. You must not understand how healing works, there is no effective difference in having these maxed. A small increase in the percent of a percent of percent...and making your skill that will overheal overheal even more....yes. I see it! Logictastic. You will still require the same amount of skills to achieve the same result 99% of the time without these capped. You are bad.

Thanks though, I actually smiled at Ioreth. You've clearly learned a great deal from your best Minstrel in the world friend, kind of you to share with the rest of us.
    You had RtS heal legacy on your LI. Which is far worse than having IF
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Eremourn-Burglar, Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master, Erescorn-Guardian... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    Nice one, blame your fail build on me having a fail build, very good. 27k morale is not "plenty" for under-manning t2c content(which required more skill than full raiding it which I am almost certain you have to do) but if you feel this way sure, keep failing but do it quietly.

The optimal build would be to use a single book since there is not a single useful legacy for healing that cannot fit on a single book but I'm sure you knew that when you tried to call me out for laughing at you not doing it right? Maybe you got confused by the RtS legacy on your book(lmao, RtS legacy=god mini).

BC is not better in every way, BC does not give you -4% inc damage, the -4% inc damage beats the extra heals from BC all day every day but I have no doubt that the only reason you think the way you do about it is because you are self nerfing yourself right? I mean I cant think of another reason as to why you would argue that a perma -4% inc damage that only requires you to hit a single button every 30s is not worth it...

No, regardless of whether you are doing PvE or PvP any decent mini is going to have that legacy(and trait) in their build and don't try to blame legacies, your current li(as of that thread) has enough majors for you to put a remembrance on there and get it. Maybe you don't have a remembrance because you cant complete the content required to get it with that fail build of yours?

Well considering that so far there has been nobody to agree with you on your mini build but there has been two different people to post on here laughing at you I would think it is you that has "no clue how to trait". The SoS capstone is very nice for healing, a groupwide flat -3% inc damage is extremely nice, especially when added with IF(for a total of -7% inc damage in-case you couldn't do the math yourself).

The amount of DPS that the reflect adds to a run is so negligible that it does not even come into discussions on how to make content quicker. You put way too much stock into it, which I can understand, most of the failures I have ever seen on this game find a certain trait or build(or piece of gear) and would argue until they quit the game that said "buff"(or nerf) was the greatest thing ever. They were wrong. You are wrong.

Why? Because you don't utilise the skill to its maximum? That is not my fault that you don't optimise your skills or build.

That logic could be applied to all traits, "meh don't trait that, it would increase my effectiveness but nah, I would be too effective, I'm gonna go trait something fail because this good trait isn't worth my point(s)". Great logic. Terrible minstrel.

Like I put in my above reply, if you don't optimise the use of your skills its not my fault. As for this comment about my mini pal, come back and talk about him when you can solo heal 6 man t2c OD. Until then I will leave you with your own words:

Wall of text

I havent kept up with the thread, so please someone tldr for me the argument as to why creeps cant have another incombat rez when freeps have

1. mini's
    2. Cappies
    3. RK' (do not fall this day, is an incombat rez)

in addition to LM's and the bears, making 5 classes with a rez. creeps have 2.

Im not understanding the problem here, in the end creeps will still have 2 classes with rez, both incombat sure, but one less incombat rez then freeps.

So whats the argument against exactly?

5. Jan 29 2015, 09:06 AM

6. Jan 29 2015, 09:15 AM

You're getting incredibly desperate now. So...my build is wrong because I don't stack 40k morale to short-man content...right.
    I'd sooner use a stat legacy. Only bad Minnies have AoW on their heal books, fact.

BC heals > IF heals
    BC heals > all content

Do you see how the damage reduction isn't required? It's pretty simple. I'd much rather have the reflect to increase the rate of content.
    So, so desperate. You really think you need a 45s TS in PvE? How sad for you.

Yes, what most people think in the Mins forum is the paragon of knowledge. It figures you'd value the opinion of people who trait the bubble (other participants in the thread). And of course it has nothing to do with the fact the forum is dead, and it's not like someone actually asked to see more of the build I posted. Thaelon, master polemicist .

It is nowhere near significant, but faster is faster. Enjoy stacking every damage reduction you can while I do content quicker.

LOL. This in regards to Ioreth CD. Oh man, for someone who talks of the bravery to admit they were wrong, you should really learn to save some face.

There's a limited amount of trait points you see, so picking the one's that are mathematically inferior is not ideal. You think short manning OD is something special?

"Look guys! We stacked tons of morale and spent way more time doing improperly scaled content. Are we good yet?"

LoL.

Absolutely, just name 1 legitimate critique. So far all you've done is grasp at (impressively pathetic) straws. Ioreth CD, aha...

Quote Originally Posted by dselden View Post
    You had RtS heal legacy on your LI. Which is far worse than having IF
    It's really not. Like nowhere close to being as bad, since you'd never actually use IF. RtS has its uses in PvP (after Chord), the build Thaelon is so desperate to refer to is one stated to be full of compromises, I recycled my book at the time. I'd sooner have a stat leg over either for blue in PvE.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

i love you guys :P

defiler thread turns into minstrel argument, warden thread turns into loremaster argument.

You're getting incredibly desperate now. So...my build is wrong because I don't stack 40k morale to short-man content...right.
    Nope, your build is wrong because it is not the most optimal build, that is it. You can try to say I am getting desperate all you want, the fact remains that you are the one who has no actual evidence at all to support your claims, instead you just try to call me out for things that dont even come close to supporting your claims. That is desperate.
    I'd sooner use a stat legacy. Only bad Minnies have AoW on their heal books, fact.
    So bad minstrels are the ones who realise that you can have all the useful legacies(including stat) on a single book without compromising anything noticeable? Seems legit.
    BC heals > IF heals
    BC heals > all content
    Do you see how the damage reduction isn't required? It's pretty simple. I'd much rather have the reflect to increase the rate of content.
    So your claim is that because something isn't 100% necessary, it is therefore not optimal or a part of the best build? If so then I pity your severely flawed ideas of builds. I mean I pitied them before but I wasn't aware just how fundamentally broken your logic on builds was.
    So, so desperate. You really think you need a 45s TS in PvE? How sad for you.
    Its more that it is optimal to have it, not that it is 100% needed but it is optimal to have. We are talking about the optimal minstrel build...
    Yes, what most people think in the Mins forum is the paragon of knowledge. It figures you'd value the opinion of people who trait the bubble (other participants in the thread). And of course it has nothing to do with the fact the forum is dead, and it's not like someone actually asked to see more of the build I posted. Thaelon, master polemicist .
    I was referring to the people on this post however I would like to point out that the person who asked to see more of your build only was interested in your morale, I would also like to point out that after he asked about your morale you stated "If anything my morale is low compared to perfectly specced Minnies.", you had 27k morale at the time of said quote. Either you agree that 27k morale unbuffed is not optimal or you admit that you are a liar and say that 27k morale is optimal unbuffed. Make your choice.
    It is nowhere near significant, but faster is faster. Enjoy stacking every damage reduction you can while I do content quicker.
    On the contrary I guarantee that a 1/2 group of Asylum members could clear any t2c faster than a full group of you and your "buds". We don't(and wont) use your fail reflect either.
    LOL. This in regards to Ioreth CD. Oh man, for someone who talks of the bravery to admit they were wrong, you should really learn to save some face.
    Again, if you dont optimise your skill use that is your problem, not a minstrel problem.
    There's a limited amount of trait points you see, so picking the one's that are mathematically inferior is not ideal. You think short manning OD is something special?
    "Look guys! We stacked tons of morale and spent way more time doing improperly scaled content. Are we good yet?"
    LoL.
    Exactly, that is why when you try to tell me your build is optimal it makes me laugh. As for OD, if its so easy why can you not do it? Obviously we are either doing something that you dont know about(building correctly) or we are just better players than you(or both which I think is far more likely).
    Absolutely, just name 1 legitimate critique. So far all you've done is grasp at (impressively pathetic) straws. Ioreth CD, aha...
    Well anything that I have listed is a legitimate critique but no matter what I(or anybody says) you will just deny it and come up with some random reason that makes no sense as to why you need that trait. I hope that in the future you will admit your issues and learn from them. It will help you to improve.
    It's really not. Like nowhere close to being as bad, since you'd never actually use IF. RtS has its uses in PvP (after Chord), the build Thaelon is so desperate to refer to is one stated to be full of compromises, I recycled my book at the time. I'd sooner have a stat leg over either for blue in PvE.
    If you considered traiting IF bad(which makes you a bad mini) then using RtS would be worse than traiting IF. IF actually gives you some benefit from using it, RtS gives not a single thing. Again, you can easily put all relevant legacies and still have a stat legacy on there at the same time.

I understand you want to shift the argument away from what you said, but suggesting 40k morale builds are optimal or what someone should have is stupid.

Not using a buff book is bad, end of.

This can't be about optimal builds (but again, I can see why you want to try to change the argument, so dw), because the posts of mine you so eagerly referred to, even time stamped, explicitly state my build is not perfect. Of course it also explicitly states it is for PvE, and you try to call me out on it saying what a ###### PvP build it is, so...yeah. Thaelon doesn't make ANY sense, what a shocker! I am sure you will fail to address this for the umpteenth time though and instead say something about how I can call you desperate all I want and pretend the matter is redressed. Well you clearly are desperate it's either that or you don't know how to read.

You've achieved Elmo tiers of incoherence. Which is pretty apropos, given you're trying so hard to twist things you actually tried to get his support in this thread. That's a pretty good indication of how right you are, appealing to the legendary LEGENDofALL.

You don't seem to understand what the word useful means either. If something isn't useful 99% of the time, it isn't useful. My build is incredibly practical, as it focuses solely on what is is useful and easily acquirable. You are arguing I should get a remembrance so I can stack awful legacies instead of just using a swap book. And then you talk about utility...

You are going in a circle of stupid, and clearly aren't worth anyone's time.

And of course you also haven't anted up and posted your or the best Minstrel in the world's builds, probably because you don't even believe the garbage you are spewing.

I understand you want to shift the argument away from what you said
    Not at all, if you go back and look at the first post that I made about your minis build you will see that I specifically said optimal at-least twice.
    suggesting 40k morale builds are optimal or what someone should have is stupid.
    Stupid because you don't have it? Stupid because you don't agree with it? It has already been shown multiple times that the things you dont agree with or think are stupid generally are actually useful and worth using.
    Not using a buff book is bad, end of.
    You are wrong, there is no need for a buff book when all the legacies you want to use are easily amassed on one book. You are losing time(whether it be . of a second or not) and being less optimal by having a buff book. Your mentality is based around pre HD, this is post HD man, get with the times.
    This can't be about optimal builds (but again, I can see why you want to try to change the argument, so dw), because the posts of mine you so eagerly referred to, even time stamped, explicitly state my build is not perfect.
    It can be about optimal builds as I specifically stated it before you told me to tell you what was wrong with your build exactly. The posts I refer to have only one sentence that even suggests(and only suggests, does not actually say that you build was terrible) that your build was not the most optimal you could have had, in fact your trait trees post says that they are "objectively best builds(for 68 trait points)". Is this you admitting that your build was bad and not optimal then? If so you must delete following your own words.
    Of course it also explicitly states it is for PvE, and you try to call me out on it saying what a ###### PvP build it is, so...yeah.
    The single time that I referred to your build as a PvP build I have now edited out for you as you appear to have taken it to heart badly. Now you may continue with not a worry in the world about that one post about your PvP build. Maybe try to come up with facts as to why your build is good for PvE instead?
    I am sure you will fail to address this for the umpteenth time though and instead say something about how I can call you desperate all I want and pretend the matter is redressed. Well you clearly are desperate it's either that or you don't know how to read.
    Ok, I challenge you to quote me(with your replies in-between) on a single point in this entire "discussion" where I got "desperate". If you cannot then stop making up excuses and start actually addressing some of the points I have raised.
    You've achieved Elmo tiers of incoherence. Which is pretty apropos, given you're trying so hard to twist things you actually tried to get his support in this thread. That's a pretty good indication of how right you are, appealing to the legendary LEGENDofALL.
    I am not twisting anything, in fact since you realised that you were not going to win this "discussion" all you have done is fervently tried to discredit me by accusing me of becoming "desperate", "changing the argument" and "twisting things". If Amestofailure agreed with something I put on these forums it wasn't because I was "twisting things", it was because he agreed with what I put on these forums.
    You don't seem to understand what the word useful means either. If something isn't useful 99% of the time, it isn't useful. My build is incredibly practical, as it focuses solely on what is is useful and easily acquirable. You are arguing I should get a remembrance so I can stack awful legacies instead of just using a swap book. And then you talk about utility...
    Yet everything that I have told you to trait(or laughed at you for not traiting) is useful, unlike your fail build. I will give you a chance to look good here though as I am feeling generous, tell me what legacies(or stats) you would gain by using a swap book/wep.
    You are going in a circle of stupid, and clearly aren't worth anyone's time.
    All you are doing is directly avoiding all of my points because you know there is no way for you to answer them without looking like a fool. This behaviour is making you look even more like a fool. Begin to answer my points, maybe then you will gain some semblance of credibility back.
    And of course you also haven't anted up and posted your or the best Minstrel in the world's builds, probably because you don't even believe the garbage you are spewing.
    If you had any sort of intelligence you would be able to take an educated guess at the builds from what I have told you want(stat-wise and trait-wise) to have in a build. If you cannot work it out that is not my fault.

With your next reply make it good, don't just reply with nonsense. I'm going to bed now and I want to wake up to some entertaining posts from you and Elvich(who cant reply to me in words). Don't let me down.

Yes Please. I would appreciate an in-combat rez for the defiler. Thank You.

/signed

call it Senescence and give it a 2 target and a 2 minute cooldown.
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Arkenstone ~ R9 RiseAgainst Reaver ~ R9 PowerWolf Warleader ~ R11 Armdyl LoreMaster

That's just a silly thing to say... If you can get 100% uptime on -4% inc damage, there is no reason not to take it.

Enough majors on a healing mini sword? Wut? TS cd, -ind, Anthem duration and Rally is all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Enough majors on a healing mini sword? Wut? TS cd, -ind, Anthem duration and Rally is all you need.
    SoS pulses is great to have too but his excuse is not adequate, his sword has enough majors already, add a remembrance and he is good to go. I bet he wont reply to us though, he knows that I have him in a corner that he cannot possibly get out of unless I decided to let him out of it. He knows that he must delete his mini(in his own words) and so now will just avoid me.

Oh man, just reread some of the posts here...

Ioreth CD...lol! It still makes me smile, just how utterly entrenched in wrong you are . Bumping for smiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    That's just a silly thing to say... If you can get 100% uptime on -4% inc damage, there is no reason not to take it.

Zero content requires the reduction, that's a perfectly good reason. Especially if the trade is said content is instead completed slightly faster.

I'd sooner have SoS there than Rally. In fact, these days I use a swap for Rally.

As for this comment about my mini pal, come back and talk about him when you can solo heal 6 man t2c OD.
    Don't know particulars about dat mini, but from the evidence you've presented..
    Confirmed, the yellow lm your group brings is bad and doesn't use water lore/only uses it as a self heal, or you don't know what "solo heal" means.

In either case, #rip and #gg.

Ioreth CD...lol! It still makes me smile, just how utterly entrenched in wrong you are
    Don't attempt to make fun of people who know what they are talking about, a lower cd on a skill that should be used on cd is not a bad thing.
    Zero content requires the reduction, that's a perfectly good reason. Especially if the trade is said content is instead completed slightly faster.
    Its not about content requiring it, it is about having the best build you possibly can, now if you want to choose to take a fail build with the only offset being that you gain a terrible reflect then go ahead, I'm not going to stop you but I(and many others) have already told you it is terrible and you are a fool for using it.
    I'd sooner have SoS there than Rally. In fact, these days I use a swap for Rally.
    We have been through this, it is worse for a minstrel to swap now than to put all legacies on a single li and use it. The time you lose(over a raid) is massive as opposed to using a single li not to mention the terrible legacies you put on your lis if you do put the good ones on swaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithrien View Post
    Don't know particulars about dat mini, but from the evidence you've presented..
    Confirmed, the yellow lm your group brings is bad and doesn't use water lore/only uses it as a self heal, or you don't know what "solo heal" means.

In either case, #rip and #gg.
    In that case solo healing is not possible as almost every class has a passive heal, the fact remains that my mini pal was the only main spec healer in that run, you and infinitefail can cry all you want but facts are facts.

19. Feb 14 2015, 03:24 AM

Don't attempt to make fun of people who know what they are talking about, a lower cd on a skill that should be used on cd is not a bad thing.

Its not about content requiring it, it is about having the best build you possibly can, now if you want to choose to take a fail build with the only offset being that you gain a terrible reflect then go ahead, I'm not going to stop you but I(and many others) have already told you it is terrible and you are a fool for using it.

We have been through this, it is worse for a minstrel to swap now than to put all legacies on a single li and use it. The time you lose(over a raid) is massive as opposed to using a single li not to mention the terrible legacies you put on your lis if you do put the good ones on swaps.

In that case solo healing is not possible as almost every class has a passive heal, the fact remains that my mini pal was the only main spec healer in that run, you and infinitefail can cry all you want but facts are facts.
    I'm honestly alarmed you might actually believe this.

I put a stat leg over Rally .

I'm honestly alarmed you might actually believe this.
    I would love to hear your feeble reasons as to why I am wrong...
    I put a stat leg over Rally .
    How many times do I need to tell you that you can have all relevant legacies and stat legs on your main lis before you grasp the concept?

I would love to hear your feeble reasons as to why I am wrong...
    If it's not apparent to you why Ioreth CD is a bad joke you are beyond all help or explanation.

How many times do I need to tell you that you can have all relevant legacies and stat legs on your main lis before you grasp the concept?
    That might be good enough for you, but I don't intend to waste the slots on legacies you can and should swap for and will instead get more out of my character.

I bet you don't even CotSA relic swap in the Moors. I do, but I'd sooner not be dead weight in a group.

If it's not apparent to you why Ioreth CD is a bad joke you are beyond all help or explanation.
    This is happening on another thread also but explain to me on one of them exactly how having a lower cd on a skill that should be used on cd is bad?
    That might be good enough for you, but I don't intend to waste the slots on legacies you can and should swap for and will instead get more out of my character.
    Tell me what you gain from swapping, what stat/legacy?
    I bet you don't even CotSA relic swap in the Moors. I do, but I'd sooner not be dead weight in a group.
    That relic is inferior to every single classes -inc heal debuff, it just furthers my point that you have no clue.

This is happening on another thread also but explain to me on one of them exactly how having a lower cd on a skill that should be used on cd is bad?

Tell me what you gain from swapping, what stat/legacy?

That relic is inferior to every single classes -inc heal debuff, it just furthers my point that you have no clue.
    I've said all that can be said about Ioreth. That you ever brought it up shows how legitimate your points are. It is not a good skill. But what can I really expect form someone who doesn't even cap their Crit?

Literally any and every stat is better than having redundant legs.

Yeah, an 8 target -20% Inc Healing Debuff at no expense is so far removed from good. Hahahahah.

I've said all that can be said about Ioreth. That you ever brought it up shows how legitimate your points are.
    You haven't given a single critique of this skill, you just keep laughing and generally downgrading it and then when asked for a reason why you hide from it.
    Literally any and every stat is better than having redundant legs.
    So name one.
    Yeah, an 8 target -20% Inc Healing Debuff at no expense is so far removed from good. Hahahahah.
    Like I said, that relic is inferior to every classes -inc heal debuff, using it is pointless.

You haven't given a single critique of this skill, you just keep laughing and generally downgrading it and then when asked for a reason why you hide from it.

So name one.

Like I said, that relic is inferior to every classes -inc heal debuff, using it is pointless.
    See my above posts.

Might.

Better is better.

See my above posts.
    Nowhere in your above posts do you link a legitimate critique of the skill.
    Might.
    This shows just how pitiful your argument is. Try again failure.
    Better is better.
    Exactly, which is why that relic is inferior, every other classes inc heal debuff is better than it.

Nowhere in your above posts do you link a legitimate critique of the skill.
    There you are countering points no-one made! I was referring to this post. Think long and hard about it. Maybe get a friend to help.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...33#post7318333

This shows just how pitiful your argument is. Try again failure.
    It shows how pitiful your argument is, actually. That was the point.

Exactly, which is why that relic is inferior, every other classes inc heal debuff is better than it.
    S - w - a - p

\?swäp\

Swap. It doesn't matter how inferior it is, as it's a debuff you can contribute at no effective cost. Better is better.

Of course your posts never actually address mine, so shine on, you dunce diamond .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast