We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    How much finesse do you PvPers run your bears with?

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    It looks like your rotation isn't nearly as 'solid' as you think it is...
    Screenshot of a parse yourself please? Combatlogs speak a lot louder... and once its better you could share your solid rotation to help people out... would love to see some rotations, hardly ever play my bear but would like to compare logs and rotations to help myself get better.

Quote Originally Posted by den2011301 View Post
    Well, i see. As to my jewelry, i use x6 critical essences on my necklace and bracelet and x3 phys. mastery on my second bracelet. But now i'm thinking about supreme might essences instead of physical mastery. Thank you for sharing your build.
    why switching to might ? i thought might would be solid for heals but tbh in redline your healing isnt affected by tactical mastery or outgoing healing if you use composure even in yellow the healing isnt much better (mostly you have to swap atleast 2-3 pieces with might essences for morale and mitigations to do the osgiliath instances)

Quote Originally Posted by Decyfer View Post
    Screenshot of a parse yourself please? Combatlogs speak a lot louder... and once its better you could share your solid rotation to help people out... would love to see some rotations, hardly ever play my bear but would like to compare logs and rotations to help myself get better.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude, I just thought with that good gear its probably the rotation that's letting you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude, I just thought with that good gear its probably the rotation that's letting you down.
    It did sound pretty rude, it sounded like you were saying that my rotation was so bad that it makes me lose 5k+ DPS.

With the right crits it could be possible to do more DPS I admit but unless you can do better and can actually match a wardens DPS like the OP says then saying something like that is rude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2