We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    not even my spider can kill you alone let alone my poor warg, which saddens me, but on the bright side I didn't get kilt either :P
    If you were referring to the time on the bridge next to tr Rez, well I was just having some good old fun with ya and wasn't trying to kill ya.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

This gets my vote for the most egotistical thread ever on LOTRO. Everybody gets criticized at times, I certainly do, but we don't all make threads about it inviting more of it, most people just suck it up and get on with playing the game. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by xdjxzxde View Post
    This gets my vote for the most egotistical thread ever on LOTRO. Everybody gets criticized at times, I certainly do, but we don't all make threads about it inviting more of it, most people just suck it up and get on with playing the game. Just saying
    Mr. Obvious strikes again!
    Make Moors Great Again - Crickhollow
    Ishlan, Sahlin
    too many creeps and freeps to list all

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    If you were referring to the time on the bridge next to tr Rez, well I was just having some good old fun with ya and wasn't trying to kill ya.
    thought it was a little easy to stay alive, I have never played my lm blue line though so I assumed the damage was just nonexistent
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Quote Originally Posted by xdjxzxde View Post
    Hey thank you for the vote I'll pin it on the bulletin board.

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    thought it was a little easy to stay alive, I have never played my lm blue line though so I assumed the damage was just nonexistent
    Yeah it's crazy the absorb from your pet is nuts but spider in general class match up I don't have a issue with regardless of the tree line. I was really just saying hi

Yeah it's crazy the absorb from your pet is nuts but spider in general class match up I don't have a issue with regardless of the tree line. I was really just saying hi
    I rather enjoy fighting lms with spider, I rarely win if they use WL/wotc, and for some reason they seem to be fear immune, but is still fun to fight them
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

You just love your stars, what am I to say against true love?!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OdkVlG8.jpg[/IMG]
    Crickhollow: Huskie R11 Stalker - Khaun R7 BA
    Meneldor: Neverheals R10 Minstrel - Baradirr R8 Captain
    Imaldris: Maulgrim R9 Stalker

I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    thats one is crazy good

you can always use the Ettenmoors thread to talk sh!t about elmooo.
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sizz does it alot

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    That thread blows

"i saw a r7 wargie trying to flip an op, so let's stack 3 water-lores just in case he jumps me"

#tired2begood
    Apagon r12 Guardian - Feianor r10 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Darkenny View Post

"i saw a r7 wargie trying to flip an op, so let's stack 3 water-lores just in case he jumps me"

#tired2begood
    That's a purity picture and I wish I could stack 5(praying for it) but your forgot to mention when I first when up there I had none on and you ran from me. But hey cool story and cool picture so keep them coming.

#tired2begood
    Aside the fact that i don't like water lore stacking and that you could even be right for once now i'll point out a few things.

1)You complain about ezmode but yesterday you basically said i'm bad because i play in red line in moors and you said i should play yellow line (so you complain about ezmoding here but you suggest other people to ezmode, interesting)
    2)Your main is a ridiculous ezmode guard in red line with bring on the pain traited and you even brag on ezmoding with it, interesting.
    3)On said guard you even spam prey on the weak in 1v1 but when someone uses impale and ds to counter it, you pop bring on the pain and call your friends to gank, omg you are such a fair player!
    4)Grats for hipsing like a ##### on your warg and running faster than Usain Bolt when things go badly vs my red hunter (omg such a op class, please nerf!), interesting to see how after last fight when i was facerolling(i lolled when i kept trying to track you after yuor hips but you ran away so fast with the tail between your legs) you now you never engage me unless i have a craid against me and i'm at 2k morale. Omg such a fair and respectable warg.

So basically you are one of the worst ezmoders i've ever seen on this server, but yet you complain about others if they do the same.
    #tired2begood is perfect for you.

Gladden: Bregwing(r7 cappy), other 3 100s
    Semiretired

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliel View Post
    Aside the fact that i don't like water lore stacking and that you could even be right for once
    Pretty much this. How Apagon plays is a whole other issue, and this thread isn't even about him

I fail hard lul
    I agree with what Annaliel said, you are one of(one of, possibly not the biggest but def one of) the biggest ezmoders I have come across in this entire game, what makes me laugh is that you ezmode so hard and still lose more than you win. As for Amestotease, why would you qq? You found him solo away from his pocket rk, I would love to be in your situation at the time of this pic. Maybe you knew you were not good enough to win so just took ss and qqd?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    I agree with what Annaliel said, you are one of(one of, possibly not the biggest but def one of) the biggest ezmoders I have come across in this entire game, what makes me laugh is that you ezmode so hard and still lose more than you win. As for Amestotease, why would you qq? You found him solo away from his pocket rk, I would love to be in your situation at the time of this pic. Maybe you knew you were not good enough to win so just took ss and qqd?
    Actually I stacked the Waterlore to run into the kitchen to make me a sandwich....pastrami,cheese,li ght mayo,little pepper on it all on a toasted rye bread was so yummy and especial after heating up the pastrami.

So when I came back I was still in the same corner with no waterlore on and still alive so I guess even a afk Ames is scary.

P.S I looked in my pocket again and still no Rk???? so can you please tell me where I can pick one of those up, thanks.

P.S I looked in my pocket again and still no Rk???? so can you please tell me where I can pick one of those up, thanks.
    Got mine on the turbine store for a fair exchange of creep tears. I sweetened the pot a little and offered a crusty sock from my college days. Memories.

Aside the fact that i don't like water lore stacking and that you could even be right for once now i'll point out a few things.

1)You complain about ezmode but yesterday you basically said i'm bad because i play in red line in moors and you said i should play yellow line (so you complain about ezmoding here but you suggest other people to ezmode, interesting)
    2)Your main is a ridiculous ezmode guard in red line with bring on the pain traited and you even brag on ezmoding with it, interesting.
    3)On said guard you even spam prey on the weak in 1v1 but when someone uses impale and ds to counter it, you pop bring on the pain and call your friends to gank, omg you are such a fair player!
    4)Grats for hipsing like a ##### on your warg and running faster than Usain Bolt when things go badly vs my red hunter (omg such a op class, please nerf!), interesting to see how after last fight when i was facerolling(i lolled when i kept trying to track you after yuor hips but you ran away so fast with the tail between your legs) you now you never engage me unless i have a craid against me and i'm at 2k morale. Omg such a fair and respectable warg.

So basically you are one of the worst ezmoders i've ever seen on this server, but yet you complain about others if they do the same.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

1) what i said on the OOC chat was that if in a pvp game, you don't kill, you are bad. the rest is coming from you.
    2) Yes
    3) Yes. but i'll tell you a secret, the calling out was not like that. the revix kin (that they are not even my friends) killed the reaver i was 1v1ing because they said he went out of GG when he was kiting.
    4) i'll let my 5 solo kills vs the 1 kill of yours while i was fighting a burg talk for myself.
    5) you didn't mention gwill on a post, what's with that?
    Apagon r12 Guardian - Feianor r10 Rune-Keeper

Drama.

/12345
    Caninos

1) what i said on the OOC chat was that if in a pvp game, you don't kill, you are bad. the rest is coming from you.
    2) Yes
    3) Yes. but i'll tell you a secret, the calling out was not like that. the revix kin (that they are not even my friends) killed the reaver i was 1v1ing because they said he went out of GG when he was kiting.
    4) i'll let my 5 solo kills vs the 1 kill of yours while i was fighting a burg talk for myself.
    5) you didn't mention gwill on a post, what's with that?
    1) Lol
    2) more lols
    3) sounds like QQ so here is another lol
    4) well lol
    5) I dunno - lol?
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast