We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    lul Apagon got rekt.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Quote Originally Posted by Darkenny View Post
    3) Yes. but i'll tell you a secret, the calling out was not like that. the revix kin (that they are not even my friends) killed the reaver i was 1v1ing because they said he went out of GG when he was kiting.
    wait.. so if you kite outside a tiny area during a 1v1 you are fair game for people to gank?
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

1) what i said on the OOC chat was that if in a pvp game, you don't kill, you are bad. the rest is coming from you.
    2) Yes
    3) Yes. but i'll tell you a secret, the calling out was not like that. the revix kin (that they are not even my friends) killed the reaver i was 1v1ing because they said he went out of GG when he was kiting.
    4) i'll let my 5 solo kills vs the 1 kill of yours while i was fighting a burg talk for myself.
    5) you didn't mention gwill on a post, what's with that?
    1)SO you are saying good hunters are the ones who roll op fotm yellow line and still barely do better than me in red line, makes so much sense. Also best pvp players are clearly all those wardens and fotm guards like you, omg you are a genius.
    2)lol
    3)Suuuuuuure
    4)I died actually 4-5 times in 2 days but always after close fights. And also you don't mention when you hipsed at 5k near GV and never came back once and the other time when you hipsed at 10k or so and never had balls to come back again. Oh and a lot of times you just jumped me with a warg pack or jumped me at 2k morale when i was getting zerged by a craid anyway. Omg pro warg skills (but actually it applies to your guard and bubble spamming rk in 1v1). Still....when will you try moors on a red line hunter since losing on it looks like being bad to you? Oh sorry you are so used to ezmoding, nevermind.
    5)Are you Gwill's bf by any chance?

And on a side note i'd rather die 1000 times on a red line hunter while trying to kill anything on sight (i jump whatever i see even if it's unlikely to win, i jump even spiders and still manage to win sometimes) than being a fotm rez sprinting guard with bring on the pain traited.
    Last edited by Annaliel; Feb 18 2015 at 12:32 PM.

Gladden: Bregwing(r7 cappy), other 3 100s
    Semiretired

..while I was fighting a burg
    That KB Belonged to me QQ

1) what i said on the OOC chat was that if in a pvp game, you don't kill, you are bad. the rest is coming from you.

And on a side note i'd rather die 1000 times on a red line hunter while trying to kill anything on sight (i jump whatever i see even if it's unlikely to win, i jump even spiders and still manage to win sometimes) than being a fotm rez sprinting guard with bring on the pain traited.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliel View Post
    good hunters are the ones who roll op fotm yellow line and still barely do better than me in red line
    I have a lot of respect for your hunters DPS, that's why you are one of the first targets to die when I lead groups

Anyway, we should discuss really important stuff in this thread. Like, how stupid of a skill Oathbreakers is and how I am the greatest warleader in the history of LotR.
    Make Moors Great Again - Crickhollow
    Ishlan, Sahlin
    too many creeps and freeps to list all

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    I have a lot of respect for your hunters DPS, that's why you are one of the first targets to die when I lead groups
    You are a Meanie!

Semiretired

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    wait.. so if you kite outside a tiny area during a 1v1 you are fair game for people to gank?
    i don't know fire, ask poblo's crew.
    Apagon r12 Guardian - Feianor r10 Rune-Keeper

i don't know fire, ask poblo's crew.
    I gotta ask you - was it Revix or Poblos crew?
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    I gotta ask you - was it Revix or Poblos crew?
    More likely poblo's crew but some Revix were involved too iirc.

Semiretired

I've never seen Revix gank for being outside the 1v1 area when you fight. Seems silly.I've seen some kin members gank when some people use certain skills but my solution is to simply not fight that person. To each their own.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

What the heck is going on in my thread???? This is about how bad I am etc... Not that guardian/warg wannabe???? get on track newbs I really left easy instruction of this thread????

Siz told me I suck on LM ????and Im still waiting for the lessons in archet you promised
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    I've never seen Revix gank for being outside the 1v1 area when you fight. Seems silly.
    Because you have never seen anyone get under their skin like I did, I was the recipient of the gank when Apagon sprinted away at 6k.

Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    Because you have never seen anyone get under their skin like I did, I was the recipient of the gank when Apagon sprinted away at 6k.
    That is sooooo funny omg seriously ive never heard something soooooooooo funny
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post

Back on topic, you are a sub-par LM who dresses in the manner of a male prostitute.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Korth - Parked At GV - Arkenstonned
    Korn - Prime-Evil-1 -Arkenstonned
    & Many Others on Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    I read everything you post now with an Aussie accent. Makes it 2x funnier
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3