We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thegreatblackwarg vs Chachii

http://youtu.be/MzTyGZOtODc

Im still waiting for your "Destroy freeps in 2 moves"

Gratz on rank8... L0l
    Last edited by Daybreak; Feb 08 2015 at 02:40 AM.

That video though
    Make Moors Great Again - Crickhollow
    Ishlan, Sahlin
    too many creeps and freeps to list all

Lol that was the actual chachii and not the one that's active on forums currently.
    + there will never be a comparison, Chachii could actually move and was an overall exceptional player and knew the game mechanics despite him showcasing his macro in his videos trolling around.

level 100 warg to 65-85 warg is a completely different story and its so faceroll now to do well on any class its kind of insulting to even think of comparing to quality players of past expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    Lol that was the actual chachii and not the one that's active on forums currently.
    + there will never be a comparison, Chachii could actually move and was an overall exceptional player and knew the game mechanics despite him showcasing his macro in his videos trolling around.

level 100 warg to 65-85 warg is a completely different story and its so faceroll now to do well on any class its kind of insulting to even think of comparing to quality players of past expansions.
    I think you feel strongly about this
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Chachii is love, Chachii is life. Chachii is GOD
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

The real Chachii is to wargs as Coldfellz is to reavers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    So pretty bad? lolrekt

Since you clearly don't know what you're talking about, let me inform you:

The 'original' Chachii and I both had rank 12 wargs on Elendilmir about two years ago. Mine was named Hanzell, his Chachii. We both had identical trait setups (same morale pool), same white skin, same single name, and had identical movement and rotations. For the entirety of RoI and RoR we were the only wargs who knew certain tricks to increase dps as well. We talked often. A while before he quit LOTRO, which was before the HD expansion, he brought up the idea to me that we swap names on wargs to troll the server for a while. He changed his warg's name to Hanzell and I changed mine to Chachii.

We then masqueraded as each other, having quite a lot of fun while others had 'conversations' with one of us while they thought it was actually the other. The greatest part about it was that nobody knew at what point we had switched besides the two of us, so many people were left wondering whether certain conversations were actually with the person they intended or with the other.

After HD release, I still played, but everyone from Elendilmir either quit or transferred to Brandywine. I also transferred to BW. At this point, as I was moving to a new server, I wanted the name Hanzell back (as I had made quite a name for myself on E, considered by many to be the best warg), but the name was taken on Brandywine, and still remains taken to this day. I began playing as Chachii, and as it was a new server, everyone began to know me as Chachii. I'm the Chachii who made this video (a video which I got input from Glass/the Windfola Chachii on).

So, whether I liked it or not, I ended up being known as Chachii to everyone on Brandywine. Only a few of the people who played with me when I played on E still know me as Tools, Tybolt, or Hanzell, my burglar/champ/warg names back in pre-HD days on Elendilmir.

I talk with the Windfola Chachii more than any of you do. I even convinced him to play LOTRO again, for a little while. My warg (originally Hanzell on E, then Chachii on E, then Chachii on BW) got banned, so I made another r12 warg named Thegreatwhitewarg (then changed it to Chacchii). He named his warg Chachhii when he transferred it to Brandywine, and was the successor of my tribe (Spineless). For fun, two of the other rank 12 wargs in the kin changed their appearance to white fur and their names to Chacchi and Chacchhii. We occasionally ran around in 3-man and 4-man Chachii-packs, which was what sparked Yand to post his "8 things to fix about the moors" rage-post in the Monster Play forums in which 2 out of his 8 things to "fix" in the moors were angry comments about "exploiting wargs killing rank 15's in under a second."

So whoever you are, I am not the Windfola Chachii, but I am the one who has cemented the legacy of the name Chachii in the modern era of LOTRO. I wish that my warg's original name hadn't been taken when I transferred to Brandywine, so I could have created the legacy of my original warg's name, but 'twas not to be. So, in short, we are both Chachii. I consider myself to be the best, as I'm sure he considers himself to have been the best. That is the nature of being Chachii. I still talk to him to this day. I doubt you do.

Neither of the real Chachiis are actively playing a warg right now. If you see one, it isn't one of us. Both of our wargs are still on Brandywine. Mine is Chacchii, his is Chachhii.

No. Both of the Chachiis think you are trash, Coldfellz.
    "People began to realize that "Wow, I thought losing a third of my health was bad." Chachii is far more deadly, and fires off far more skills than even the best wargs on our server." - Victim #3741B
    [b][url=http://youtu.be/UhwvVNkIdZ4]A Merciful God's Path: Reloaded[/url][/b] - Pre U13, 15-audacity warg gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by God_Of_Wargs View Post

The 'original' Chachii and I both had rank 12 wargs on Elendilmir about two years ago. Mine was named Hanzell, his Chachii. We both had identical trait setups (same morale pool), same white skin, same single name, and had identical movement and rotations. For the entirety of RoI and RoR we were the only wargs who knew certain tricks to increase dps as well. We talked often. A while before he quit LOTRO, which was before the HD expansion, he brought up the idea to me that we swap names on wargs to troll the server for a while. He changed his warg's name to Hanzell and I changed mine to Chachii.

We then masqueraded as each other, having quite a lot of fun while others had 'conversations' with one of us while they thought it was actually the other. The greatest part about it was that nobody knew at what point we had switched besides the two of us, so many people were left wondering whether certain conversations were actually with the person they intended or with the other.

After HD release, I still played, but everyone from Elendilmir either quit or transferred to Brandywine. I also transferred to BW. At this point, as I was moving to a new server, I wanted the name Hanzell back (as I had made quite a name for myself on E, considered by many to be the best warg), but the name was taken on Brandywine, and still remains taken to this day. I began playing as Chachii, and as it was a new server, everyone began to know me as Chachii. I'm the Chachii who made this video (a video which I got input from Glass/the Windfola Chachii on).

So, whether I liked it or not, I ended up being known as Chachii to everyone on Brandywine. Only a few of the people who played with me when I played on E still know me as Tools, Tybolt, or Hanzell, my burglar/champ/warg names back in pre-HD days on Elendilmir.

I talk with the Windfola Chachii more than any of you do. I even convinced him to play LOTRO again, for a little while. My warg (originally Hanzell on E, then Chachii on E, then Chachii on BW) got banned, so I made another r12 warg named Thegreatwhitewarg (then changed it to Chacchii). He named his warg Chachhii when he transferred it to Brandywine, and was the successor of my tribe (Spineless). For fun, two of the other rank 12 wargs in the kin changed their appearance to white fur and their names to Chacchi and Chacchhii. We occasionally ran around in 3-man and 4-man Chachii-packs, which was what sparked Yand to post his "8 things to fix about the moors" rage-post in the Monster Play forums in which 2 out of his 8 things to "fix" in the moors were angry comments about "exploiting wargs killing rank 15's in under a second."

So whoever you are, I am not the Windfola Chachii, but I am the one who has cemented the legacy of the name Chachii in the modern era of LOTRO. I wish that my warg's original name hadn't been taken when I transferred to Brandywine, so I could have created the legacy of my original warg's name, but 'twas not to be. So, in short, we are both Chachii. I consider myself to be the best, as I'm sure he considers himself to have been the best. That is the nature of being Chachii. I still talk to him to this day. I doubt you do.

Neither of the real Chachiis are actively playing a warg right now. If you see one, it isn't one of us. Both of our wargs are still on Brandywine. Mine is Chacchii, his is Chachhii.

1. Are you writing a book?
    2. What size is your head? Because a normal size hat won't fit that's for sure
    3. I agree on Coldfellz
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

,,considered by many to be the best warg''
    ,,I consider myself to be the best''
    ,,That is the nature of being Chachii''
    ,,No. Both of the Chachiis think you are trash, Coldfellz''

This Chachii is to wargs as Morefire is to Loremasters.

The autobiography of the one known as Tools. Bookmarked until the end of days.

Yall seem to be off topic. Gratz on rank 8 TGBW.
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Thanks for the update on "As the moors turns..."

Also, grats!
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Actually if someone had both of you in friend list for some reason...Just reminiscing - I'd say Hanzell>Chachii, but Think Whiskie was also a frontrunner. Also way to ruin the fun of people thinking this warg was you (that people thought was someone else), Minorities :/

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Chachii is correct- there are two Chachiis, both extremely talented. I have not run into Thegreatblackwarg, but, from what I have heard, he is not as good as either of the original Chachiis. I've played against the "original" chachii (glass) and he is a very talented warg. Grats on the rank.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    1. Are you writing a book?
    2. What size is your head? Because a normal size hat won't fit that's for sure
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Also way to ruin the fun of people thinking this warg was you
    Didn't catch that people thought this warg was me...and did not mean to ruin the mystery. I only posted because of the stupidity of Coldfellz/Belv and whoever spikethe3rd is.
    "People began to realize that "Wow, I thought losing a third of my health was bad." Chachii is far more deadly, and fires off far more skills than even the best wargs on our server." - Victim #3741B
    [b][url=http://youtu.be/UhwvVNkIdZ4]A Merciful God's Path: Reloaded[/url][/b] - Pre U13, 15-audacity warg gameplay.

See the best part about facts are that they are different from opinions, if your opinion is that I am trash that is fine, you clearly are in denial but it does not change the fact that I am the best reaver in the world.
    I only posted because of the stupidity of Coldfellz/Belv and whoever spikethe3rd is.
    Stupidity? The original chachii is far superior to you, attempt to steal his spotlight all you want but facts are facts. Please continue to prove the fact that he is better by replying with how "you cemented the name of Chachii in the modern era of lotro", it only shows you mistaken you are, the only thing you have cemented is Chachiis reputation as a macro-er. Congratulations on destroying that which you intended to build.
    I agree on Coldfellz
    Says the guy that refuses to fight me without his pocket rk.

Grats on rank 8.
    That said TGBW is not that great. He's an OK warg. He is no Chachii for sure.

As for Coldfellz, He's a good Reaver. That you can't deny...Martiall though...Is complete trash.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|

If you wanted to say 65-75-pre revamp you'd be right. Post revamp RoI wargs through today have different timing on skill output and the cd changes to EG and rend, but the way you play them, and skill priority is barely any different. What made someone play it poorly in RoI/RoR would make them play it poorly now, and the reverse is true if they played it well then.

Depending on which Chachii you meant you're kowtowing to someone who was an above average warg but certainly not 'elite' without the use of an exploit. The videos were awesome to be sure, and he was innovative and funny, for what that's worth.

Question

Who is Chachii again?

Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

23. Feb 09 2015, 05:39 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    uhm, he's a known forums/game troll with some exploit skills, nothing more nothing less.

In other words, he is the Elendilmir's Hanzell. Be careful, he is not the Windfola Chachii, nor the Crickhollow TheGreatBlackWarg, not even the original Elendilmir's Chachii.

Also, he is the Brandywine's TheGreatWhiteWarg, aka Chacchii.

But you can just call him "The imitation Chachii", because -you know- imitation has nothing to do with originality, fortunately.

For me, Tools the Hunter is my fav forums troll, apparently!
    Take your unreadable garbage and spew it elsewhere.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|

25. Feb 09 2015, 06:24 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    See the best part about facts are that they are different from opinions, if your opinion is that I am trash that is fine, you clearly are in denial but it does not change the fact that I am the best reaver in the world.

Stupidity? The original chachii is far superior to you, attempt to steal his spotlight all you want but facts are facts. Please continue to prove the fact that he is better by replying with how "you cemented the name of Chachii in the modern era of lotro", it only shows you mistaken you are, the only thing you have cemented is Chachiis reputation as a macro-er. Congratulations on destroying that which you intended to build.

Says the guy that refuses to fight me without his pocket rk.
    Says the guy who runs away from every fight when creeps are wiping
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Says the guy who runs away from every fight when creeps are wiping
    When freeps have a healer for every creep out I am not going to stick around to be a part of that, I try to bait people out to 1v1 me, even 2v1 if they aren't healers but you and that pocket rk of yours wont come near me unless he is in heals or you are part of a zerg.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast