We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Wear both gold BB earrings and add a vitality legacy to your belt? Maybe change the light damage legacy to the reactive parry legacy? You do lose some morale with audacity gear, just how the worse might/vit stats on them work out.

Quote Originally Posted by mattspencer View Post
    Wear both gold BB earrings and add a vitality legacy to your belt? Maybe change the light damage legacy to the reactive parry legacy? You do lose some morale with audacity gear, just how the worse might/vit stats on them work out.
    Hm. That earring would also barely free up that crit defence essence to be used for morale instead, too - add a total of maybe 2000, so that's good. I'll work on those changes. :P

And yeah, after reading the patch notes and from what folks are saying, reactive parry is definitely the way to go. Thanks for the help! Anyone else have ideas/tips on the build?
    lvl 105 Guardian | 105 Mini | 64 Hunter | 48 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV | Guardian Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Arathaert View Post
    Hm. That earring would also barely free up that crit defence essence to be used for morale instead, too - add a total of maybe 2000, so that's good. I'll work on those changes. :P

And yeah, after reading the patch notes and from what folks are saying, reactive parry is definitely the way to go. Thanks for the help! Anyone else have ideas/tips on the build?
    You should have your mitigations overcapped with 3 of each mitigation (supreme) and that bracelet (if you really insist on using it). You could, instead, until you get an essence necklace, use the Phys Mit earring. This will make some room for an essence bracelet, on which you can put more desirable stats.
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor

Hey, Guards. First thanks to all, especially Zon, for this thread. I just wanted to share that I've been testing a full essence build in the Moors and so far my findings are similar to Zon's (and others). I'm not seeing a noticeable difference in survivability from a 4 + 2 Aud/essence build, but am having more fun and enjoying the flexibility of being able to switch out pieces more freely. And this is with only a few Supremes (and R9).

I haven't spent any time in BR looking at the new PvMP, but have been actively reading the dev notes/forums. I'm hoping we can test and share our findings here about the updates to Audacity pieces and other things in 16.2 that impact Guardiandom in PvMP.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3