So, I stumbled upon Club Eclair while browsing the Landroval forums and I love the community lvl cap.

However, I *may* not be so keen on the roleplay. So, I am going to lay out my own level-cap challenge, and players are welcome to join regardless of whether they want to roleplay. Here are the benefits of participating in this challenge:

-It allows a large number of people to progress at exactly the same pace, and thus makes it easier to find someone to do something with you.
-It makes much better use of your crafting gear.
-You get the satisfaction of knowing you are at your effective 'max level'. Rather than perceiving each level before 100 as a mere stepping stone, each level becomes an end in itself and you can focus on perfecting your character in other ways (deeds, fishing, crafting, skirmishes, BBs, class skills).

We are going to follow a level cap that starts at lv. 6 and increases by 1 each Sunday. So, Today the lv cap is 6 and you should use an experience disabler to stop yourself from going beyond that. On the 15th of March, 2015, the cap will be lv. 7. And so on. You are free to fall back and catch up or jump in at a later date with a higher level character.

To join our channel in chat, type '/joinchannel weekly-wall' and to talk in it type '/1 <what you want to say>' (unless it isn't your first joined channel, in which case you know what to do).

To start with there probably won't be anyone else in the challenge to talk to so let us know on this thread that you are doing it.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A KIN. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN OR LEAVE A KIN TO BE A PART OF THIS CHALLENGE.