We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Founding player returning

Hey,

I played lotro from the start for years on end on Eldar, I LOVE this game and would like to know if it still holds up to where it was 2 years ago when I lost touch.
    I'd mainly just play solo for the lore again, don't think I'll find old friends who still play.

If anyone knows my characters (Jei, Jeice, Herow) feel free to send a tell.

Also how long before I can post in Eldar forum? Seems a bit weird I can't post there anymore.

Greetings.

Jei, Jeice, Herow
    Jei - Warden - Main
    Jeice - Burglar
    Herow - Champion

Already got permissions back, that was fast. Thanks!
    Jei - Warden - Main
    Jeice - Burglar
    Herow - Champion

Welcome back.

You will find your characters are still where (when) you left them;
    you can start catching up while the rest of us are either working
    on Central Gondor or waiting impatiently for Osgiliath (rumoured
    to happen sometime in the first half of this year).

Have fun.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Welcome back!

In the past two years, we've gotten more of Rohan, ruined Isengard, western Gondor, Paths of the Dead, Dead Marshes, and central Gondor, so you have a lot of landscape to explore, and the level cap is up to 100 now.

Three new systems: essences/slotted armor, which let you make custom items by finding (or bartering in dol amaroth for) items that have slots in them that you can insert essences into to customize their stats. This lets you pile into whatever stat or combination of stats you really want (provided you have the patience to get all the good essences, which can take a while). And roving threats, which are like warbands, but... actually, they're pretty much large warbands that you need to go acquire a quest for before you kill them. Form a group, go hunt them down, and if you do that enough, you'll accumulate barter items that you can trade in for stuff including first age items. Epic battles/Big battles, which are instances where you can use an alternate tree of skills to fight in a battle, commanding troops, using siege weapons, etc.