We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

[QUOTE=Macdui;7350918]Well I speed up with a ballista on the "massing" troops

cool guys , i find this one extremely informing & hope to catch up sometime later . had no idea paths of the dead would turn into forever fun grinding so im still a little spaced out i guess. lately , it seems a quick reward is the deeping wall as long as you run the boulders quickly & i formerly enjoyed the deeping comb complete , except i fail the debris alotta times even when i fight , " um i guess pelargir has the best rewards , cuz i can't find those essence rings elsewhere . hopefully a SA LI will b able 2 reach the potential of a FA LI after imbued so i can slaughter these ######## quicker. we are needing marks to max the LI's ? hopefully mithril coins will suffice since they were cheaper lately , yall peace.

Necroing an old thread, but wondered if anyone had an updated list of "solo" instance mark/meds per hour after the u16 changes. So far as solo goes I'd guess best marks per hour would probably be some skirmish now (icy crevasse likely) but I have no idea what the best solo instances for meds would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Malathran View Post
    Necroing an old thread, but wondered if anyone had an updated list of "solo" instance mark/meds per hour after the u16 changes. So far as solo goes I'd guess best marks per hour would probably be some skirmish now (icy crevasse likely) but I have no idea what the best solo instances for meds would be.
    From what I have found the best thing to solo for most marks/meds per hour is Glinghant Challenge, each instance gives 3,080 Marks and 342 medallions and it takes on average around 10-11 minutes giving around 18k marks and 2k medallions an hour.

Edit: My bad didn't see this was in Guardian forum, I don't know how fast Guardians can solo the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by CornWollis View Post
    From what I have found the best thing to solo for most marks/meds per hour is Glinghant Challenge, each instance gives 3,080 Marks and 342 medallions and it takes on average around 10-11 minutes giving around 18k marks and 2k medallions an hour.

Edit: My bad didn't see this was in Guardian forum, I don't know how fast Guardians can solo the instance.
    Ah, the mighty LOTRO Gorelal greets us with his presence. You have beaten almost all (or all) of my speed records! For both School and Sambrog I've been able to beat your time to the boss fight by up to 20 seconds.. but then sadly your single-target dps just destroys me.

I'll try to update the list a little bit today to reflect Update 16 but I'll be honest here, you're a beast.. if you can do Glinghant in 10-11 minutes then I'm going to add 3-5 minutes for my time.

Quote Originally Posted by thatabguy View Post
    Ah, the mighty LOTRO Gorelal greets us with his presence. You have beaten almost all (or all) of my speed records! For both School and Sambrog I've been able to beat your time to the boss fight by up to 20 seconds.. but then sadly your single-target dps just destroys me.

I'll try to update the list a little bit today to reflect Update 16 but I'll be honest here, you're a beast.. if you can do Glinghant in 10-11 minutes then I'm going to add 3-5 minutes for my time.
    The challenge of glinghant will be a lot harder for guard, only tried twice, but havent been able to get it so far.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R12 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R7 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    The challenge of glinghant will be a lot harder for guard, only tried twice, but havent been able to get it so far.
    Alright, I managed to solo it and successfully complete the challenge but it took a long time. 23 minutes with the boss fight along taking 6m25s which involved me having to do 3 or 4 kiting circles to allow my morale to regen a bit. Wardens are just crazy OP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2